Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Chiefer's 2013 Mock Draft 2.0 3 Rounds "UPDATED ALL ROU
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Redskins24-7


Joined: 21 Oct 2008
Posts: 14987
Location: North Beach, MD
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins pick doesn't make much sense. We've got the living legend in London Fletcher, the young stud in Perry Riley, and 3 quality backups in Keenan Robinson, Lorenzo Alexander, And Jonathan Goff. Even if Fletch retires, I'm more than confident the other 4 will be fine.
_________________
RIP SuperSkinFan
AAR:
Roy Helu, Jr: 25 carries, 134 yards, 1 TD; 20 catches, 249 yards
Duke Ihenacho: IR
Ryan Clark: 40 tackles, 1 PDef, .5 sacks
Logan Paulsen: 9 catches, 46 yards... and a fumble
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Chiefer


Joined: 20 Nov 2009
Posts: 11410
Location: Somewhere in an Arizona Desert...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins24-7 wrote:
Redskins pick doesn't make much sense. We've got the living legend in London Fletcher, the young stud in Perry Riley, and 3 quality backups in Keenan Robinson, Lorenzo Alexander, And Jonathan Goff. Even if Fletch retires, I'm more than confident the other 4 will be fine.
i honestly didnt know who to give you guys so I guessed

I still dont know... Laughing
_________________
Adopt-A-Chief: Albert Wilson


Last edited by Chiefer on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
XSsoCX


Joined: 19 Mar 2005
Posts: 851
Location: NY
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would much rather have Matt Barkley over Logan Thomas, who I don't even see going in the first.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
1BackInBlackFan


Joined: 29 Mar 2010
Posts: 7293
Location: Mid season surge, PA
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chiefer wrote:
1BackInBlackFan wrote:
Since McDonald was taken a spot ahead of the Steelers I would have liked Te'o there instead of Jefferson.

I messed up, Ravens were supposed to be before the Steelers


Oh I see. Te'o to the Ravens is a scary thought as he would be an ideal replacement for Lewis.

As far as the Jefferson to the Steelers then I wouldn't have a problem with it and Reddick in the second round is a real solid pick.
_________________


Many thanks to UniversalAuthor for Big Ben's sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ngo1125


Joined: 17 Jun 2010
Posts: 1001
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way Bucs are going to give up on Josh Freeman this early.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chiefer


Joined: 20 Nov 2009
Posts: 11410
Location: Somewhere in an Arizona Desert...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ngo1125 wrote:
No way Bucs are going to give up on Josh Freeman this early.

If theyre picking first I think they would.
_________________
Adopt-A-Chief: Albert Wilson
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ice_Dude_2008


Joined: 09 Jan 2009
Posts: 1872
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's also no way the Bucs' are picking first and if they are it will probably be because they can't stop anyone. Josh Freeman is poised to have his best season this year. Also there is no way the Giant's pass on Te'o if we're picking that high. .
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20782
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micah Hyde goes to Iowa.

Also, he's likely a FS in the NFL. I've said this for a couple of years and Iowa even wanted to play him at FS last year, but they didn't have another good CB to start (Castillo disappointed).
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II

Nobody cares about Big Brother III...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RuskieTitan


Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 38077
Location: Front lines of Titania
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I simply do not understand people mocking the Titans taking an offensive lineman in the first.

If we were ever going to do so, it would be this past season. But we didn't.

Our HC is a former lineman. We've got one of the best OL coaches in the league.

Even Michael Roos was a second round pick. Our franchise simply takes linemen later in the draft and develops them. History has shown we do not take offensive linemen in the first. Perhaps we should stop mocking it as such?

Going to probably copy and paste this an awful lot...
_________________

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chiefer


Joined: 20 Nov 2009
Posts: 11410
Location: Somewhere in an Arizona Desert...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
I simply do not understand people mocking the Titans taking an offensive lineman in the first.

If we were ever going to do so, it would be this past season. But we didn't.

Our HC is a former lineman. We've got one of the best OL coaches in the league.

Even Michael Roos was a second round pick. Our franchise simply takes linemen later in the draft and develops them. History has shown we do not take offensive linemen in the first. Perhaps we should stop mocking it as such?

Going to probably copy and paste this an awful lot...

Yet you suggest nobody as an ideal replacement. Why stop mocking it if I dont know who else to put down?

From what I gather you dont have many needs, damn near all of them lie on the interior OL and where you pick their arent other options available that make sense.

Maybe its unlikely you would draft Jones, personally I would. Hes the smartest player in the draft to go along with major toughness, strength and athleticism. Maybe your FO would think differently if there was a player that could play every position on the OL fall into their laps.
_________________
Adopt-A-Chief: Albert Wilson
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ttitansfan4life


Joined: 30 Dec 2009
Posts: 25169
Location: Delaware
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chiefer wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:
I simply do not understand people mocking the Titans taking an offensive lineman in the first.

If we were ever going to do so, it would be this past season. But we didn't.

Our HC is a former lineman. We've got one of the best OL coaches in the league.

Even Michael Roos was a second round pick. Our franchise simply takes linemen later in the draft and develops them. History has shown we do not take offensive linemen in the first. Perhaps we should stop mocking it as such?

Going to probably copy and paste this an awful lot...

Yet you suggest nobody as an ideal replacement. Why stop mocking it if I dont know who else to put down?

From what I gather you dont have many needs, damn near all of them lie on the interior OL and where you pick their arent other options available that make sense.

Maybe its unlikely you would draft Jones, personally I would. Hes the smartest player in the draft to go along with major toughness, strength and athleticism. Maybe your FO would think differently if there was a player that could play every position on the OL fall into their laps.


I highly doubt it. DeCastro was the best interior O-Line prospect in years and we passed for a WR. As of right now our needs are C, SS(future replacement), and potentially RG. I love the Jones pick but I highly doubt we'd go in that direction. As far as the other picks, I'd prefer Hunt in the 2nd(no way he falls to your Chiefs in the 2nd), and I'd prefer Rambo in the 3rd.
_________________

Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Chiefer


Joined: 20 Nov 2009
Posts: 11410
Location: Somewhere in an Arizona Desert...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:

I highly doubt it. DeCastro was the best interior O-Line prospect in years and we passed for a WR. As of right now our needs are C, SS(future replacement), and potentially RG. I love the Jones pick but I highly doubt we'd go in that direction. As far as the other picks, I'd prefer Hunt in the 2nd(no way he falls to your Chiefs in the 2nd), and I'd prefer Rambo in the 3rd.

Still no other suggestions for the 1st pick.Laughing DeCastro was also pretty overrated, if that wete true he would have gone sooner.

Hunt is gonna be a 26 year old rookie and is more athlete then football player so Id like to see another year of improvement out of him.

And I had though that Tennesse was looking for good character guys for some reason.
_________________
Adopt-A-Chief: Albert Wilson
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12313
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give the browns Robert Woods, Mingo is gonna have to play 3-4 OLB imo
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chiefer


Joined: 20 Nov 2009
Posts: 11410
Location: Somewhere in an Arizona Desert...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Give the browns Robert Woods, Mingo is gonna have to play 3-4 OLB imo

I think he bulks up about 10 or so pounds before the Draft. From what I recall, the way you guys have your 4-3 set up you've got two NT types to clog up the middle and two smaller, shiftier DEs on the outside.

Sheard-Taylor-Rubin-Mingo just looks scary on paper. Plus I read somewhere that Holmgren doesn't like to draft WRs in the first round.
_________________
Adopt-A-Chief: Albert Wilson
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bad meets Evil


Joined: 23 Sep 2011
Posts: 1652
Location: Duval
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Tyler Wilson - I accept. My favorite qb this year. If Gabbert doesn't prove to be a franchise qb then Wilson should be the pick.

2. Dee Miliner - Ok pick but, with the Mojo holdout this year I think we may address rb early so, I'd stick with the same school but, go with Eddie Lacey.

3 Brandon Jenkins - Great pick.
_________________

Credit to IPwn for da sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group