Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Warren Moon & Earl Campbell

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
derekfelty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Warren Moon & Earl Campbell Reply with quote

Call warren moon in for a job to be the QB coach to help out jake locker & then call earl campbell to come in and coach for RB's to make C.J look even better and the rest of the running back's, let's get our old team back with hallafamers as our coaches.
VYoung10

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably the best idea ever.
Bernard Pollard #31
Marc Mariani #83
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VYoung10 wrote:

Agreed.
MrOneWayRoad

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
VYoung10 wrote:

Agreed.

Thirded.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, Earl Campbell can barely walk due to injuries he sustained while playing. so maybe not.

**RIP Steve McNair**
TwoToneBlue

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrOneWayRoad wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
VYoung10 wrote:

Agreed.

Thirded.

How has our front office not done this already????!!!!

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster RB/WR
2) Sammie Hill NT
Dionysus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm all for the idea of bringing in to help coach the QBs in the Run-n-Shoot because he mastered that system. If anybody can teach the ins and outs of the RnS to our QBs, Warren Moon is the man to do it. But I'm not really so high on Earl Campbell for a couple of reasons. I have no doubt he'd be a good mentor for pretty much any RB, but he was a different style of runner than CJ2K. Plus he's a true to heart homer. He's a Texas boy, born and bred here, and would have no interest in going to Tennessee. His love affair is more with the city of Houston than it is with the Oilers/Titans organization. Unfortunately he would most likely mentor the Houston Texans RBs rather than ours.

NOTE: For those who are interested. I believe Earl is getting around a lot better these days. I saw him on the news last month because he was attending a local event here for Houston sports fans, along with VY and former Oiler players, etc. He still has to use a walker, but I don't think he's confined to a wheelchair as much as he was. All of his theorapy at UT has helped a lot. I'll try to keep tabs on it because I'm still interested in his progress.

MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warren Moon would be amazing... Look at what Cam Newton did last year after being coached up by the man. I'm not saying it was all him but I feel it had a huge role in it

1. Alex Morgan 2.San Antonio Spurs 3. Chicago White Sox 4. Ohio State 5. Buckeyes 6. Philadelphia Flyers
derekfelty

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They guy is a great QB & can help coach any QB that can run and throw fine. He helped cam newton his rookie year and he was AMAZING! Dident think the guy would have made it big. Jake Locker, would be a great Qb to help out hes a smart guy and loves the game and works very hard and trys his best to win ever guy and down. We needa get on the ball and do something fast, i dont relly care for the QB coach we have now. Yeah he prob help eli out but jake and eli are two dident people and two dident systems. Warren is a guy that knows how to do all of that stuff and can make a Qb like locker or newton look good, now the other hand about campbell maybe, not such a good ideal about picking him up but maybe we can try and give eddie a call for coaching RB's? Instead of getting campbell since he prob wont join our team bc his a texas boy plus hes not walking so it would be very hard to help out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: