Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Texans announce 2012 home game themes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Texans announce 2012 home game themes Reply with quote

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/article-2/Texans-announce-2012-home-game-themes/46ac836b-e8e0-400b-bd8c-3ea341e7ed16

Liberty white out is the home opener against the Dolphins, Battle Red day is the Ravens game, and Deep Steel Sunday is against the Jags.

I wish the battle red day was against the Packers since it is a primetime home game. Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea all red would of been nice against the packers.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't we have Gallery Furniture "Save's You Money" day vs. Buffalo where everyone is given a stack of cash to throw as Mario exists the tunnel?

12 Year Texans Season Ticket Holder
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apollo Stallion wrote:
Couldn't we have Gallery Furniture "Save's You Money" day vs. Buffalo where everyone is given a stack of cash to throw as Mario exists the tunnel?

BEST.LINE.EVER.

Laughing

Quote:
Yea all red would of been nice against the packers.

I hope we don't wear the red on red. They look ugly to me. I like the red on white the best. We wore them last season against the Jags when I went.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Texans announce 2012 home game themes Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/article-2/Texans-announce-2012-home-game-themes/46ac836b-e8e0-400b-bd8c-3ea341e7ed16

Liberty white out is the home opener against the Dolphins, Battle Red day is the Ravens game, and Deep Steel Sunday is against the Jags.

I wish the battle red day was against the Packers since it is a primetime home game. Laughing

Hope Im still going to the Ravens game that will be AWESOME
Texans02

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apollo Stallion wrote:

If you don't object, I'd like to use that as a sig quote for a bit...

Yes please!
kenney

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apollo Stallion wrote:

Mattress Mac isn't a Texans fan because we didn't draft Vince Young. I'm all for having a Gallery Furniture-sponsored day when we play the Bills, but I'm more inclined for it to involve throwing couches on Young and Williams as they come out of the tunnel.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: