Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

History of the NBA Coaching Sim League.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Victor Cruz Pun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: History of the NBA Coaching Sim League. Reply with quote

Would anyone be interested in an NBA sim league using NBA2K where the games are simmed and you set the minutes, change team scheme, etc. I would create the drafts by randomly choosing from all the drafts in NBA history using a random generator and would then create those players. It wouldn't be as cut and dry as that though as I won't reveal the year of the draft or the players names.

Instead I would give almost a scouting report on all the players. Here's a small sample of how the draft would look.

Top 10 prospects (drafted top ten in real life)

1. #1 SG
Strengths: 3 point shot, athleticism, rebounds well, attacks the basket, well rounded offensive play.
Weaknesses: Character issues, size, inconsistency.

There would also be a game played between the top prospects as in normally in the draft. Along with other types of scouting with each team being given a set amount of scouting they can do with them being able to scout one player heavily, or unlock a little more information about multiple players.

If I get enough people to join (hoping for around 8.) I'll post all the rules, when the draft starts, etc. Just posting the concept right now to see if there's interest before I actually set it up.

Tzimisce wrote:
Was that picture of JuWuan James taken right after his rookie hazing? Neutral

#JDI
Harper41

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be down

RTR
GFalcon wrote:
go saints
Lionsfanforever

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: