Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Joe Blackburn Award 2016 voting-congrats Malibu,Nate,and Zel
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is your vote for the 2016 Joe Blackburn Award?
malibuspeedrace
28%
 28%  [ 7 ]
freakygeniuskid
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
zelbell
28%
 28%  [ 7 ]
NateDawg
28%
 28%  [ 7 ]
Bwick Brownie
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
sdrawkcab321
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
El Brownso
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 25

Author Message
zelbell


Moderator
Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 12192
Location: Columbus
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:46 pm    Post subject: Joe Blackburn Award 2016 voting-congrats Malibu,Nate,and Zel Reply with quote

ReggieCamp wrote:
The Joe Blackburn Award is to recognize the posters who contribute the most to our forum in terms of knowledge, sense of humor, and fostering community.


Here are all the nominated posters for 2016.



Voting will remain open for 10 days
_________________
2016 Recipient of the Joe Blackburn Award (Browns HoF)
#JDI


Last edited by zelbell on Mon May 23, 2016 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 11979
Location: West Virginia Occupation: Browns LT
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of guys missing from the list of nominees. I'm not even going to begin listing them because I'll forget many.

Is Bwick still around? I was confused by one of his posts that sounded like he was moving on but the reason didn't seem to fit so I wasn't sure.
_________________
freakygeniuskid wrote:
I'm trying to think of where I WOULDN'T want to a young guy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zelbell


Moderator
Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 12192
Location: Columbus
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
A lot of guys missing from the list of nominees. I'm not even going to begin listing them because I'll forget many.

Is Bwick still around? I was confused by one of his posts that sounded like he was moving on but the reason didn't seem to fit so I wasn't sure.
yeah we did not receive nearly as many nominations as I was expecting.......I think we ended up with about 8 nominations
_________________
2016 Recipient of the Joe Blackburn Award (Browns HoF)
#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sdrawkcab321


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 29359
Location: Cleveland
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sdrawkcab321 is a hater and a troll. He shouldn't be qualified.
_________________
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
sdraw was right.



Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 11979
Location: West Virginia Occupation: Browns LT
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sdrawkcab321 wrote:
Sdrawkcab321 is a hater and a troll. He shouldn't be qualified.


Is that your official campaign slogan? I probably could have thought of something better.

sdrawkcab321: What he lacks in quality he makes up for in quantity.

sdrawkcab321: Turning the forum backwards since 23 Dec 2009.

sdrawkcab321: At least he isn't Zelbell.

sdrawkcab321: You have to vote for someone undeserving, sdrawkcab321 is the most qualified.

sdrawkcab321: He'll make the Browns forum great again!
_________________
freakygeniuskid wrote:
I'm trying to think of where I WOULDN'T want to a young guy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sdrawkcab321


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 29359
Location: Cleveland
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
sdrawkcab321 wrote:
Sdrawkcab321 is a hater and a troll. He shouldn't be qualified.


Is that your official campaign slogan? I probably could have thought of something better.

sdrawkcab321: What he lacks in quality he makes up for in quantity.

sdrawkcab321: Turning the forum backwards since 23 Dec 2009.

sdrawkcab321: At least he isn't Zelbell.

sdrawkcab321: You have to vote for someone undeserving, sdrawkcab321 is the most qualified.

sdrawkcab321: He'll make the Browns forum great again!



Quantity over quality seemed to be the theme for the draft so I guess that's fitting.


But let's be honest. Anyone but zel is what should put me or someone else over the top.
_________________
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
sdraw was right.



Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 11979
Location: West Virginia Occupation: Browns LT
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sdrawkcab321 wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
sdrawkcab321 wrote:
Sdrawkcab321 is a hater and a troll. He shouldn't be qualified.


Is that your official campaign slogan? I probably could have thought of something better.

sdrawkcab321: What he lacks in quality he makes up for in quantity.

sdrawkcab321: Turning the forum backwards since 23 Dec 2009.

sdrawkcab321: At least he isn't Zelbell.

sdrawkcab321: You have to vote for someone undeserving, sdrawkcab321 is the most qualified.

sdrawkcab321: He'll make the Browns forum great again!



Quantity over quality seemed to be the theme for the draft so I guess that's fitting.


But let's be honest. Anyone but zel is what should put me or someone else over the top.


I nominated you.

And over 70% of the nominees because I'm smarter than the mods.

I also nominated Malibu twice, because I'm smarter than the mods.
_________________
freakygeniuskid wrote:
I'm trying to think of where I WOULDN'T want to a young guy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MWil23


Joined: 25 Aug 2006
Posts: 4554
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to all of the nominees! I haven't seen Bwick in a while and so far I feel like only Zel, Bonanza, Thomas, and I have voted/nominated anyone. Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
freakygeniuskid


Moderator
Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 7459
Location: Charlotte, NC
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
I nominated you.

And over 70% of the nominees because I'm smarter than the mods.

I also nominated Malibu twice, because I'm smarter than the mods.


Naw, we caught that. Also caught that you tried to get two nominations for Malibu, two other nominations, AND pander to both of us by sending us each a list with Malibu/another poster/whichever mod you were PMing.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 11979
Location: West Virginia Occupation: Browns LT
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freakygeniuskid wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
I nominated you.

And over 70% of the nominees because I'm smarter than the mods.

I also nominated Malibu twice, because I'm smarter than the mods.


Naw, we caught that. Also caught that you tried to get two nominations for Malibu, two other nominations, AND pander to both of us by sending us each a list with Malibu/another poster/whichever mod you were PMing.


Really...I'm impressed Laughing

I just figured you would tally votes up and add them together. Being so grateful that I nominated each of you that you couldn't possibly question me.


So, who did I nominate?
_________________
freakygeniuskid wrote:
I'm trying to think of where I WOULDN'T want to a young guy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
freakygeniuskid


Moderator
Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 7459
Location: Charlotte, NC
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
So, who did I nominate?


Webby, Bigben07MVP, and Flaccomania.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 11979
Location: West Virginia Occupation: Browns LT
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freakygeniuskid wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
So, who did I nominate?


Webby, Bigben07MVP, and Flaccomania.


So three trolls.
_________________
freakygeniuskid wrote:
I'm trying to think of where I WOULDN'T want to a young guy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NateDawg


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
Joined: 03 Apr 2005
Posts: 15032
Location: Hilliard
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honored to be nominated for an award named after crakburn. Doesn't seem like long ago that he was part of the heart and soul of our forum. Best of luck to all nominated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 50735
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want Nate, Zell and Malibu in.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 11979
Location: West Virginia Occupation: Browns LT
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many nominees get inducted?

I'm pretty surprised that FGK still has a goose egg, didn't see that coming. El Brownso doesn't post all that much but it is high quality.

Nate has been around a long time but I don't think I've ever interacted with him. Maybe he stays away from the foolishness. He Zel and Malibu are running away with this thing if 3 get in. If 2 get in I can't "throw away" my vote and have to support Malibu because Bonanza is in and Malibu is > him.
_________________
freakygeniuskid wrote:
I'm trying to think of where I WOULDN'T want to a young guy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group