Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Terrance West or Isaiah Crowell?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

West or Crowell?
Isaiah Crowell
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Terrance West
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 19

LHEEZY

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:31 am    Post subject: Terrance West or Isaiah Crowell? Reply with quote

Both flashed some nice potential last week. I didn't see all of the plays because I don't typically watch Browns football, but I definitely like Crowell more. I like how he gets to the 2nd-level and his ability to run past people and get 6 rather than "just a big run" and his combination of speed and power is intriguing. West definitely didn't do anything to lose touches while Tate is out but you all probably watched every play so what do you think? Who are you more excited about?

The bigger issue for me is I have both on my fantasy team. Sad Which one should I start? Confused I'm leaning West because of the consistency and he got more snaps, but I feel like it's a matter of time before Crowell emerges. Could be this week with the 2 TD's but idk
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LHEEZY wrote:
Both flashed some nice potential last week. I didn't see all of the plays because I don't typically watch Browns football, but I definitely like Crowell more. I like how he gets to the 2nd-level and his ability to run past people and get 6 rather than "just a big run" and his combination of speed and power is intriguing. West definitely didn't do anything to lose touches while Tate is out but you all probably watched every play so what do you think? Who are you more excited about?

The bigger issue for me is I have both on my fantasy team. Sad Which one should I start? Confused I'm leaning West because of the consistency and he got more snaps, but I feel like it's a matter of time before Crowell emerges. Could be this week with the 2 TD's but idk

i think you're going to go insane trying to figure out which running back is going to do well in the Shanahan scheme until an Alfred Morris emerges.

I think they will use both as a thunder and lightning. Pettine said that West is a dude that will try and make you miss... where as he doesnt know if Crow wants to make you miss...

I like em both but i'm with you I like Crowell. I think he has all the talent in the world, and I like redemption stories.
wukusimw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im starting both with AP as my flex. Wouldn't be surprised if they do better than last week's combined performance.
sdrawkcab321

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crow

Because of this

http://youtu.be/f2GMcjNyAyI

candyman93

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sdrawkcab321 wrote:
Crow

Because of this

Agreed.

You've been here 7 and still haven't picked a team.
Tbaybrownsfan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Crowell better but I think they will give West every chance to take the lead role.

No doubt they are both talented, but I like angry runners more than dancers.
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tbaybrownsfan wrote:
I like Crowell better but I think they will give West every chance to take the lead role.

No doubt they are both talented, but I like angry runners more than dancers.

i mean, last game you can't really say that west didnt take the lead role, seeing as how he got 100 yards on 16 carries

i think we have a 3 headed monster. well, 2 for now
bigjohnson2009

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll go against the grain and say I prefer TWest now and going forward. Too many people on Team Isiah.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Sunday you start West. In 5 Sunday's you start Crowell (if Tate is still out). West will do the best he can for a couple weeks but Crowell is soooooo filthy. Not a knock against West either as he can be a good back as well.

XBL-theUrbanator69
Student @ smww.com
Twitter: @draft4mark
TeHDruiD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crowell is taylor made for the ZBS. He he has the vision to not only make his first cut but the vision to navigate through is blocking at the next level. West runs a little too quickly and doesn't allow his blocks to setup all the time, BUT he has the ability to make guys miss in the 2nd level so doesn't necessarily have to follow his blocks completely

Long story short: Both of these guys are extremely talented runners, Crowell is a natural in this scheme, West has some learning to do. But damn does it feel good to have guys capable of controlling the clock and opening up the easy passes

I'll take West as of right now because I feel he'll get the most carries. As the season wears on, I think we're going to see more of these Crowell runs because he's just so natural in this running scheme
bruceb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say West for now to start with increasing touches for Crowell.

Would like to see both of them with catches out of the backfield, in space.

Seem to recall West with pretty impressive one-hand grabs during TC.

I know Crowell was open for those types of throws but not thrown to in the last preseason game.

He did return kicks in college so he must have pretty good hands.
abbs1988

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crowell seems like Marion Barber to me; he's more of a punisher, and can take the life out of an already fatigued d.

West is a back who averaged 6.3 ypc on 16 touches in his first outing as a brown. That's more than Trich ever really did

As long as Crowell continue's to perform at a high level; I see a bright future ahead for this rb duo.

LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, KINDNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITHFULNESS, AND SELF-CONTROL
roger murdock

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOTH!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wukusimw wrote:
Im starting both with AP as my flex. Wouldn't be surprised if they do better than last week's combined performance.

No you're not. Wink

2014 1st Ballot Recipient of the Joe Blackburn Award...#FREEJOSHGORDON! Adopt a Brownie 2014: Jabaal Sheard 3 tackles, 1 sack
bungleodeon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
sdrawkcab321 wrote:
Crow

Because of this

Agreed.

best hype video ever.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: