Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

How Can We "Charge Up" Our Forum?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrDrew

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barkey88 wrote:
I've done been bugged enough to start posing in here Razz but I do find it a little hard to get started. The main thing really is that it is hard when there isn't a lot of light discussion going on to get into. Almost everything chargers related on here is very very in depth and I don't want to say anything and then just sound like an idiot if that makes sense. But I'm willing to give it a good go around.

We're all idiots here, so don't be afraid. We just bring our stupidity to a higher level than other forums.

"I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar"
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrDrew wrote:
Barkey88 wrote:
I've done been bugged enough to start posing in here Razz but I do find it a little hard to get started. The main thing really is that it is hard when there isn't a lot of light discussion going on to get into. Almost everything chargers related on here is very very in depth and I don't want to say anything and then just sound like an idiot if that makes sense. But I'm willing to give it a good go around.

We're all idiots here, so don't be afraid. We just bring our stupidity to a higher level than other forums.

We just don't post enough to make it abundantly clear how stupid we really are if you ask me.

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Duffman57

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
MrDrew wrote:
Barkey88 wrote:

We just don't post enough to make it abundantly clear how stupid we really are if you ask me.

Yes the stupidity to post ratio is WAY too low right now, the problem is that we have been unable to find useless musings to express our stupidity on. Hopefully Barkey can bring some new ideas to really show our true inner stupids! Laughing Welcome Aboard

Rammy da best sigmaker of all time!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
Barkey88

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:
MrDrew wrote:
Barkey88 wrote:

Yes the stupidity to post ratio is WAY too low right now, the problem is that we have been unable to find useless musings to express our stupidity on. Hopefully Barkey can bring some new ideas to really show our true inner stupids! Laughing Welcome Aboard

Well I am excited to be here haha. I'll try to keep up as best I can and hopefully drop a few hints of intellectual thought process here and there Razz that being said go bolts!
Shumway

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just signed up here myself. Been a lurker on various Chargers message boards for a long time. Relatively amatuer in my NFL knowledge but love the sport.

The main thing I'd say it just to make sure you guys post whenever you've got something to add. The volume of info on here is too shallow to keep people (lurkers like me) interested all the time.

Most of you guys on here are great posters. I see your posts on other message boards. Just copy and paste your thoughts from other places to keep the info and the banter going.

What this board has going for it is really good quality posters and something unique and interesting in the annual GM drafts. What is lacks is volume.

That's my 2c for what it's worth.
vikes635

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive noticed alot of other forums with 53 man roster predictions catching some buzz maybe start a topic like that. Plus minnesota's forum always has little interacting games that might get bolt fans and friends of bolts fans coming here. the way i see it more people on ff the more ideas and views for me to see Smile

Rip Sean Taylor

PROPS TO Joe_is_the_best for the Sig

Adopt A Viking= Kyle Rudolph Rec=5 Targets=10 Drops= Penalties= tot yds=69 TD=1 Lng=21

Pre Season= 4 catches 1 drop 44 yards
ohiogenius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having a gameday thread and all charger posters posting on it is a start

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohiogenius wrote:
Having a gameday thread and all charger posters posting on it is a start

Like I said in a previous post, we usually do that if it isn't a primetime game. But our game day threads usually consist of Drew talking to himself then the 3-4 other Charger fans agreeing with him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will start posting here. You guys intimidate me, though. I am a casual fan compared to you guys. Embarassed

Oregon RB Tracker
Byron Marshall: 0 carries, 0 yds, 0TDs, 0 rec, 0 yds
Thomas Tyner: 0 carries, 0 yds, 0TDs, 0 rec, 0 yds
Royce Freeman: 0 carries, 0 yds, 0TDs, 0 rec, 0 yds
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to the .com forums if you need a laugh or 10.

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Duffman57

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
Go to the .com forums if you need a laugh or 10.

Too late, already got banned for a month.... Laughing

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worst thing about this loss... I can't sleep now. I'm actually hoping one of the babies wakes up crying so I have something to take my mind off this.

Oh, and you never quite appreciate how many members of the major media organizations (NFL Network, SI, etc.) love to troll the Chargers and kick fans when they're down until you go on Twitter after a loss like this.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
Worst thing about this loss... I can't sleep now. I'm actually hoping one of the babies wakes up crying so I have something to take my mind off this.

Oh, and you never quite appreciate how many members of the major media organizations (NFL Network, SI, etc.) love to troll the Chargers and kick fans when they're down until you go on Twitter after a loss like this.

You guys have it easy.

#TeamManfred
Duffman57

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barkey88 wrote:

Yeah the other problem is that we dont have any outrageous charger fans on here. Basically one person says something, everyone else agrees and thats the end of it, we have few, but really good posters here, and nobody debates anything because we all agree for the most part....lol

MrDrew wrote:
charger-man

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
Barkey88 wrote:

Yeah the other problem is that we dont have any outrageous charger fans on here. Basically one person says something, everyone else agrees and thats the end of it, we have few, but really good posters here, and nobody debates anything because we all agree for the most part....lol

FF Chargers fans have the curse of being too reasonable. It must be the San Diego weather, because ever since I left my moods have been more volatile, but when it comes to the Chargers my views seem to align with everyone else's.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: