Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Brian Quick
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think he will ever be ELITE
YES
69%
 69%  [ 9 ]
NO
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

StLunatic88

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know if Quick will be the "Elite" WR for this team, but if you look around todays NFL it is quite obvious that you need much more than a singular Elite guy.

I think Quick is a great start to what could be a stellar WR corps. I completely understand how important Danny Amendola is to this team, and he is going to be great this year, probably a huge year. But if that does happen, its going to be really hard to keep him here, especially with another potentially very good slot man in Greg Salas on the roster. Add in s Gamebreaker type in Chris Givens, a big Target/Red Zone threat in Quick, to a dynamic/strong slot man in Salas. I really like this foundation of Receivers, especially when you add in a Seam-buster at TE like Lance Kendricks can be.

With 4 first round picks in the nest 2 drafts that look to have some top end WR talent, potentially Dwayne Bowe and Mike Wallace as free agents next year, and maybe guys like Jeremy MacLin and Kenny Britt as potential Trade candidates. I think we find our #1 stud WR next off season
ajhicks11

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you guys think his strengths and weaknesses will be heading into this season?

I have barely seen anything from this guy. I have watched some highlights. . . . but I want to know from those of you who may know a little more. Do you expect him to have good hands, but maybe need help with route running? Its exciting to know that with Ray our receivers are being taken care of though.
NextBigThing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont see it, you guys should have signed Randy. Would benefit greatly from signing T.O.
"A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Thine own reproach alone do fear"
I <3 Faulk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
Dont see it, you guys should have signed Randy. Would benefit greatly from signing T.O.

Why sign Moss? We're not only one wr away from winning it all. Moss probably would've given up by week 3 as a Ram. He's not going to last long in sf either.

Nobody can stretch a page into oblivion like I can
Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I <3 Faulk wrote:
NextBigThing wrote:

Why sign Moss? We're not only one wr away from winning it all. Moss probably would've given up by week 3 as a Ram. He's not going to last long in sf either.

You must not be too familiar with NBT. Just look at the sig Laughing

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: