Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Raiders Talk! V. 3.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackWidow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
BlackWidow wrote:
My dart board lmao

Nice. I only have a Punisher dartboard. Sad

That's cool! Very Happy

[quote="RaidersAreOne"]BlackWidow is a chick? Everything makes so much more sense all of a sudden.[/quote]
BlackWidow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="RaidersAreOne"]BlackWidow is a chick? Everything makes so much more sense all of a sudden.[/quote]
BlackWidow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone play madden on ps3? Or games in general? I like to lurk on playstation home.

BlackWidow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lulz kaepernicking

BlackWidow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on nation!

What's everyone doin for the Super Bowl?

Will you watch it?

I hope everyone is rooting for bmore lol

It's so dead in here!

What is everyone's favorite beer?

I'm so excited for next season!

Lets get this party started!

big_palooka

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackWidow wrote:
Anyone play madden on ps3? Or games in general? I like to lurk on playstation home.

I play on PS3. I am so annoyed. EVERYONE wants to be the 49ers. 9 out of 10 online games, some is choosing the 49ers.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
BlackWidow wrote:

I play on PS3. I am so annoyed. EVERYONE wants to be the 49ers. 9 out of 10 online games, some is choosing the 49ers.

Hahahah oh geez. Bandwagon "fans" at their finest. I ran into a guy at the grocery store today and when he saw my raiders coat said "Ey I used to be a raiders fan. But now I'm a niners fan." I said "If you USED to be a raiders fan then you never were one." Haha

RaiderX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
BlackWidow wrote:

Niners = New Packers. Bandwagon jumping galore. Exactly why I will be rooting for the Ray-vens.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Raiiiiidersssss

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
BlackWidow wrote:

Niners = New Packers. Bandwagon jumping galore. Exactly why I will be rooting for the Ray-vens.

At my school (RaisinBran can attest to this), its either SoCal fans (chargers/lakers) or NorCal (Giants, 49ers). 49ers fans are hella annoying on fb.

And, i dont want randy to get a ring.

GaTechRavens wrote:
PREDICTED RECORD: 2-14...a total clown show. It's okay, as Oakland's rebuilding period will soon be water under the bridge.
Cool
BlackWidow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
BlackWidow wrote:

Likewise... 49er and packer fans are some of the worst on earth, right behind chargers, broncos and patriots. Laughing

RaisinBran

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raiiiiidersssss wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
BlackWidow wrote:

At my school (RaisinBran can attest to this), its either SoCal fans (chargers/lakers) or NorCal (Giants, 49ers). 49ers fans are hella annoying on fb.

Yea dawg! 49er jerseys everywhere when I go to class and stuff. sooo annoying!!!

BlackWidow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey nation I need some help.

I'm looking for pictures of 49er fans crying or that just look really stupid/ugly/etc.

There's also one particular pic I'm looking for but I've searched google and couldn't find it. It's the raiders Superfan Spike and he's yelling at a 49ers fan that looks scared.

I'm making a YouTube video and would appreciate the help Smile

NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raiiiiidersssss wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
BlackWidow wrote:

hell yea.
plus it sucks being in the bay/nor cal right now if you're not a niner fan. i want them to lose to bad. yea ima hater and what

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaisinBran wrote:
Raiiiiidersssss wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
BlackWidow wrote:

Yea dawg! 49er jerseys everywhere when I go to class and stuff. sooo annoying!!!

seems like everyone has those grai niner flags on their cars

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
CaliforniaKid7

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Raiiiiidersssss wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
BlackWidow wrote:

hell yea.
plus it sucks being in the bay/nor cal right now if you're not a niner fan. i want them to lose to bad. yea ima hater and what

I live in NorCal and its just god awful. I already had to deal with the Giants winning the World Series this year and no the 49ers? lets hope not. I see people jogging and riding bikes with jerseys on. When they lose im wearing my D smoove jersey to school.

big thanks to OakleyCap on the sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 65 of 100

Jump to: