Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Raiders Talk! V. 3.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JTagg7754


Joined: 09 Nov 2010
Posts: 11537
Location: Somewhere in Ohio
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
You shoulda homeboy. Ewwww.


Psshh whatever. I love the dual jersey. Plus it's Bo. I'm aware it's more than likely not authentic but I don't care. Had some spare cash to spend and I saw it and had to grab it.


i want the throwback bo hella bad.

all black though I dont have any white jerseys.


I doubt I'm ever going to wear this. I don't own white clothes, they get dirty in the bag on my way home from the store it seems. The lady and I have a nice amount of memorabilia accumulated from over time that we're going to make a sports room in our house and have our jerseys framed and hanging as well of other things we have. She has a pair of Dee Miller's game gloves from his SR year at OSU (pretty good at OSU but didn't even play in the NFL) and we have a signed ball from Von Miller I snagged at the Super Bowl festivities last year in Indi plus a bunch of other random ish. It's pretty much the only reason I got it.
_________________


PM sig requests.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 32161
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
You shoulda homeboy. Ewwww.


Psshh whatever. I love the dual jersey. Plus it's Bo. I'm aware it's more than likely not authentic but I don't care. Had some spare cash to spend and I saw it and had to grab it.


I always hate those.

In fact, I remember this one instance from my childhood I'll share because its entertaining and relevant:

I had this one friend that just got weirder as time went on. And I would try to distance myself from him but he'd still latch on to me cause he didn't have many friends. I basically got sucked into hanging out with him one time and was unhappy about it. I was even more unhappy when I saw he brought a sleeping bag and I had to deal with him all night. He was wearing a half and half jersey like that, except it was Brett Favre (who I have always despised). So those were strikes 1 and 2. He was annoying as hell all night then quit a game of Madden when I was beating him. I punched him in the face and never had to hang with him again. Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 14561
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
You shoulda homeboy. Ewwww.


Psshh whatever. I love the dual jersey. Plus it's Bo. I'm aware it's more than likely not authentic but I don't care. Had some spare cash to spend and I saw it and had to grab it.


i want the throwback bo hella bad.

all black though I dont have any white jerseys.


I doubt I'm ever going to wear this. I don't own white clothes, they get dirty in the bag on my way home from the store it seems. The lady and I have a nice amount of memorabilia accumulated from over time that we're going to make a sports room in our house and have our jerseys framed and hanging as well of other things we have. She has a pair of Dee Miller's game gloves from his SR year at OSU (pretty good at OSU but didn't even play in the NFL) and we have a signed ball from Von Miller I snagged at the Super Bowl festivities last year in Indi plus a bunch of other random ish. It's pretty much the only reason I got it.


same.

nice. i want to turn my man cave into a room like that one day. i wanna get a neon beer sign next month.
_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 14561
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Laughing
_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 32161
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:


Laughing


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ZoomWaffle


Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 5348
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Laughing

I still have to get a backgorund added, but I'm waiting till I get the quarter sleeve going to make sure it will flow together.
_________________


Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ZoomWaffle


Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 5348
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
You shoulda homeboy. Ewwww.


Psshh whatever. I love the dual jersey. Plus it's Bo. I'm aware it's more than likely not authentic but I don't care. Had some spare cash to spend and I saw it and had to grab it.


I always hate those.

In fact, I remember this one instance from my childhood I'll share because its entertaining and relevant:

I had this one friend that just got weirder as time went on. And I would try to distance myself from him but he'd still latch on to me cause he didn't have many friends. I basically got sucked into hanging out with him one time and was unhappy about it. I was even more unhappy when I saw he brought a sleeping bag and I had to deal with him all night. He was wearing a half and half jersey like that, except it was Brett Favre (who I have always despised). So those were strikes 1 and 2. He was annoying as hell all night then quit a game of Madden when I was beating him. I punched him in the face and never had to hang with him again. Cool


I thought we agreed to never talk about that again!

And for the record, I didnt quit because I was losing, it was bed time and mother doesnt like me staying up late!
_________________


Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 32161
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No regrets.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ZoomWaffle


Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 5348
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
No regrets.


I peed in your shoe that night.

YOLO!
_________________


Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Raiiiiidersssss


Joined: 23 Jan 2007
Posts: 5125
Location: The Black Hole
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is going to get locked Laughing
_________________
MACKiavelli
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 14561
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:


Laughing





_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 14561
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:


Laughing

I still have to get a backgorund added, but I'm waiting till I get the quarter sleeve going to make sure it will flow together.


whats the story behind that?

on of the bad thing about having a darker complexion is it hard to get colored tatts cause they dont show as well
_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaiderX


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 20136
Location: Crown Town, CA
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:


Laughing







_________________

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ZoomWaffle


Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 5348
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:


Laughing

I still have to get a backgorund added, but I'm waiting till I get the quarter sleeve going to make sure it will flow together.


whats the story behind that?

on of the bad thing about having a darker complexion is it hard to get colored tatts cause they dont show as well


There is no real story behind it. Its more of a have fun, enjoy your life, and do what you want to do reminder. Some people really like it, others say WTH? But honestly, its my favorite of 4 tattoos and I dont regret it at all.

You could always get a tattoo of a white square and then get a color tat over it Laughing
_________________


Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 14561
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing @ white square
_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 61 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group