Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Raiders Talk! V. 3.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RaiderX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Is Madden 13 worth buying even though the roster updates are done after the super bowl?

I don't think so. Really not feeling the confusing menu and the change to franchise mode. Glad I let my little brother buy it. Haven't played it in a while.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Is Madden 13 worth buying even though the roster updates are done after the super bowl?

I don't think so. Really not feeling the confusing menu and the change to franchise mode. Glad I let my little brother buy it. Haven't played it in a while.

I told myself I'd wait til 14. Esp since I still gotta play through a fair amount of PS3 games I already own:

Assassin's Creed, MGS4 (wanna play 1 first though, already beat 2 and 3), GTA IV, Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands (played all 3 on PS2), Assassin's Creed 3 (came with the console. prolly will hold off til I get through the ones before it though) and I still have NBA 2k13.

I think I'm set for now. But I am really jonesing some video game football and I don't care about NCAA or college ball.
Raiiiiidersssss

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

I told myself I'd wait til 14. Esp since I still gotta play through a fair amount of PS3 games I already own:

Assassin's Creed, MGS4 (wanna play 1 first though, already beat 2 and 3), GTA IV, Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands (played all 3 on PS2), Assassin's Creed 3 (came with the console. prolly will hold off til I get through the ones before it though) and I still have NBA 2k13.

I think I'm set for now. But I am really jonesing some video game football and I don't care about NCAA or college ball.

AC series is great. AC1 is a little repetitive... AC2 is the best though. Don't miss AC2
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

i sold mine in oct. it was cool but i hated how you cant change players positions or #'s. franchise mode was also annoying

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
RaisinBran

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raiiiiidersssss wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

AC series is great. AC1 is a little repetitive... AC2 is the best though. Don't miss AC2

Agreed. Although AC1 was repetitive, it was groundbreaking IMO. It opened the doors for so many possibilities in AC2. I'm currently on Brotherhood and it's a lot of fun. Eventually I'll catch up to AC3 lol.

RaisinBran

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:

Get it if you find a deal on ebay for like 25-30 bucks. If not that, then just wait until 14. I'm having a lot of fun with 13, despite a few things that [inappropriate/removed] me off in online play. I will say that playing off line is extremely boring and repetitive. Playing online gives a new feel to each game because you'll play an opponent varying in both play calling and craziness. haha

La_Vader

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone like hip hop here?

Those Hippies are those dudes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAEB9jCBBwU&list=PL5D1F5662BA4BEB02

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I think I'm gonna hold out til 14. AC1 is a little repetitive. I have to start over again too because my old PS3 broke, which really sucks cause I'm pretty sure I was at least halfway through the game. AC3 came bundled with my console. So I guess I have to get the 3 disc AC2, Revelations and Brotherhood special to bridge the gap after I finish 1.

GTA IV kind of bores me though.
macklemore

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:21 am    Post subject: d Chance The Rapper's 10 Day mixtape earlier.. wow! Reply with quote

http://www.datpiff.com/Chance-The-Rapper-10-Day-mixtape.337986.html

Chance the Rapper.. great mixtape.

I'm also liking ASAP Rocky's new album.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:57 am    Post subject: Re: d Chance The Rapper's 10 Day mixtape earlier.. wow! Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
http://www.datpiff.com/Chance-The-Rapper-10-Day-mixtape.337986.html

Chance the Rapper.. great mixtape.

I'm also liking ASAP Rocky's new album.

ASAP is nice, he grew on me. I'll check out that mixtape.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do any of you guys have any tattoos? I have a half sleeve on my right arm of a Foo Dog in waves with two big flowers near my shoulder. I think I'm going to finish the inside of my arm with a bible verse in a couple months and then get my entire back done in May or June.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo_Spice wrote:
Do any of you guys have any tattoos? I have a half sleeve on my right arm of a Foo Dog in waves with two big flowers near my shoulder. I think I'm going to finish the inside of my arm with a bible verse in a couple months and then get my entire back done in May or June.

I've thought about getting one of those generic tribal bands around one of my arms. Haven't because its just a generic tribal band and I'd rather get something cooler.

I've considered getting the Raiders logo on the top left of my back. Easy to conceal but would show with a beater. I'm also considering a boombox.
big_palooka

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://mashable.com/2013/01/15/bad-lip-reading-nfl/

Good laugh if any of you are familiar with bad lip reading on youtube.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
http://mashable.com/2013/01/15/bad-lip-reading-nfl/

Good laugh if any of you are familiar with bad lip reading on youtube.

BP has been checking out some tast, I see Cool
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

i sold mine in oct. it was cool but i hated how you cant change players positions or #'s. franchise mode was also annoying

Yea that sucked, but they recently added an update and now you can change positions, numbers, and even ratings in the Career Mode. Still, I agree with RaiderX that the menu is confusing and kind of a pain to navigate through.

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 58 of 100

Jump to: