Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Raiders Talk! V. 3.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Bo_Spice


Joined: 17 May 2009
Posts: 9687
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
LA I understand....they've only got Howard this year for sure. But how are the Nets in a must win kind of year? They just re-signed Deron Williams and Brook Lopez. And Joey has more than just this year on his contract.


They're not getting any younger and with the huge investment in the move to Brooklyn they want to be New York's best team this year.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BlackPrestige92


Joined: 08 Nov 2011
Posts: 5754
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy New Year guys, you're all awesome
_________________


If Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, Im uncoachable, Im unsociable.
-Kendrick Lamar
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OakRaiders3828


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 9877
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy New Years BROTHERS!!!
_________________
O A K L A N D R A I D E R S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OakRaiders3828


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 9877
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackPrestige92 wrote:
Happy New Year guys, you're all awesome


KOBE is Awesome! Wink
_________________
O A K L A N D R A I D E R S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaisinBran


Joined: 18 Aug 2008
Posts: 9451
Location: 925/805
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
BlackPrestige92 wrote:
Happy New Year guys, you're all awesome


KOBE is Awesome! Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ossSWj17Jnk
_________________
(MLB)=A's, (NFL)=Raiders, (NBA)= Warriors

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingLegendWFC


Joined: 28 Oct 2009
Posts: 11081
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first shot of the night last night was to Greg Knapp getting the axe.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JTagg7754


Joined: 09 Nov 2010
Posts: 11519
Location: Somewhere in Ohio
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just heard and checked into this:

The Browns are going HARD after Chip Kelly and there's rumors around the Cleveland area (not too sure of the source but I believe it's radio people so take it w/ a grain of salt) that the deal is close to being done.

Chip Kelly Coming to Oakland threads - not doing so well.
_________________


PM sig requests.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 32142
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Just heard and checked into this:

The Browns are going HARD after Chip Kelly and there's rumors around the Cleveland area (not too sure of the source but I believe it's radio people so take it w/ a grain of salt) that the deal is close to being done.

Chip Kelly Coming to Oakland threads - not doing so well.


I could see him going to KC and getting Geno #1. I don't know why Cleveland would go after him with nothing really a fit for him. Unless they get Vick, but even still they'd need a LaMichael James type
_________________

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Did somebody mention teens?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JTagg7754


Joined: 09 Nov 2010
Posts: 11519
Location: Somewhere in Ohio
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Just heard and checked into this:

The Browns are going HARD after Chip Kelly and there's rumors around the Cleveland area (not too sure of the source but I believe it's radio people so take it w/ a grain of salt) that the deal is close to being done.

Chip Kelly Coming to Oakland threads - not doing so well.


I could see him going to KC and getting Geno #1. I don't know why Cleveland would go after him with nothing really a fit for him. Unless they get Vick, but even still they'd need a LaMichael James type


I found it odd also considering the personnel they have in place and the offense we can assume they'd run. That isn't to say it won't happen but yeah, it doesn't make much sense.
_________________


PM sig requests.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 32142
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Just heard and checked into this:

The Browns are going HARD after Chip Kelly and there's rumors around the Cleveland area (not too sure of the source but I believe it's radio people so take it w/ a grain of salt) that the deal is close to being done.

Chip Kelly Coming to Oakland threads - not doing so well.


I could see him going to KC and getting Geno #1. I don't know why Cleveland would go after him with nothing really a fit for him. Unless they get Vick, but even still they'd need a LaMichael James type


I found it odd also considering the personnel they have in place and the offense we can assume they'd run. That isn't to say it won't happen but yeah, it doesn't make much sense.


Which is why it does make sense. Its Cleveland. Laughing
_________________

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Did somebody mention teens?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JTagg7754


Joined: 09 Nov 2010
Posts: 11519
Location: Somewhere in Ohio
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Just heard and checked into this:

The Browns are going HARD after Chip Kelly and there's rumors around the Cleveland area (not too sure of the source but I believe it's radio people so take it w/ a grain of salt) that the deal is close to being done.

Chip Kelly Coming to Oakland threads - not doing so well.


I could see him going to KC and getting Geno #1. I don't know why Cleveland would go after him with nothing really a fit for him. Unless they get Vick, but even still they'd need a LaMichael James type


I found it odd also considering the personnel they have in place and the offense we can assume they'd run. That isn't to say it won't happen but yeah, it doesn't make much sense.


Which is why it does make sense. Its Cleveland. Laughing


LOL Touche!!

I feel very bad for the Browns and their extremely loyal fan base hahaha. Got a lot of friends who are Browns fans and some of the most die hard I've ever met from any sport..... it's a shame haha
_________________


PM sig requests.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
macklemore


Joined: 27 Apr 2012
Posts: 1425
Location: Seattle, WA
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
I feel very bad for the Browns and their extremely loyal fan base hahaha. Got a lot of friends who are Browns fans and some of the most die hard I've ever met from any sport..... it's a shame haha


Stockholm syndrome
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaidersAreOne


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 8607
Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should feel sorry for ourselves, not just the Browns. Laughing We have been crap for a decade and are still one of the strongest fan bases on this site and worldwide. Here in Canada, if you see any NFL stuff, its regularly Oakland stuff. You never see KC, Clevland, Jax, Tenn, etc etc. Oakland is such a great brand, and regardless of how bad we are there will always be fans throughout the world. Just wait until we start getting good in afew years, the nation will grow even more. Shocked
_________________

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 14551
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who was the lil homie that was trying to get me to listen to meek mill a while back?
_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dat Raider


Joined: 20 Oct 2008
Posts: 4458
Location: London aka LDN
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
We should feel sorry for ourselves, not just the Browns. Laughing We have been crap for a decade and are still one of the strongest fan bases on this site and worldwide. Here in Canada, if you see any NFL stuff, its regularly Oakland stuff. You never see KC, Clevland, Jax, Tenn, etc etc. Oakland is such a great brand, and regardless of how bad we are there will always be fans throughout the world. Just wait until we start getting good in afew years, the nation will grow even more. Shocked


You'll see a lot of Raiders merchandise, but most people aren't "fans". They just like the logo for fashion. It pisses me off when I see people wear the logo and not know the struggle a real fan (like myself) has gone through for the last decade.
_________________
RIP Al Davis. Thank you for this team
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 56 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group