Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Raiders Talk! V. 3.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Baggabonez


Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 5920
Location: RaiderNation
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Rumor has it that the Lake Show is looking at D'Antoni too.


Has there ever been a double firing in a single season? Please, Nash was a misfit from the very beginning. Taking the ball out of Kobe's hands isn't going to happen. Nash's role will ultimately be similar to Paxson and Kerr, kick out catch and shoot PG.
_________________
Nodisrespect on building inside out wrote:
teams without highly draft DT's make the playoffs and win the superbowl regularly.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darkness


Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 7725
Location: CA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should I start Taiwan Jones or Jonathan Stewart in fantasy this week. Need an answer quick!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darkness


Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 7725
Location: CA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
Should I start Taiwan Jones or Jonathan Stewart in fantasy this week. Need an answer quick!


Thanks for the advice guys! Mad

Can you believe the 9er game ended in a tie? Crazy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaiderX


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 20544
Location: Crown Town, CA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Should I start Taiwan Jones or Jonathan Stewart in fantasy this week. Need an answer quick!


Thanks for the advice guys! Mad

Can you believe the 9er game ended in a tie? Crazy.


Seabass woulda nailed Zuerlein's kick.

Michael Bush just fumbled. Embarassed
_________________

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
OakRaiders3828


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 10096
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
O A K L A N D R A I D E R S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darkness


Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 7725
Location: CA
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New French. Fire.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VVMk0515Rw

Is Money Trees the best track off of GKMC?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMR45VOKj58
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 33463
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how do we feel about the D'Antoni hiring? I like how it could use Howard and Nash but Kobe wouldn't have the ball in his hands enough and I'm worried the team might be a little to old to operate his offense.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darkness


Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 7725
Location: CA
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
So how do we feel about the D'Antoni hiring? I like how it could use Howard and Nash but Kobe wouldn't have the ball in his hands enough and I'm worried the team might be a little to old to operate his offense.


You say that like it's a bad thing. lol Kobe needs to take a backseat to Nash and Howard if the Lakers want to go all the way. Hero ball is good for stats, but nothing else.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 33463
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
So how do we feel about the D'Antoni hiring? I like how it could use Howard and Nash but Kobe wouldn't have the ball in his hands enough and I'm worried the team might be a little to old to operate his offense.


You say that like it's a bad thing. lol Kobe needs to take a backseat to Nash and Howard if the Lakers want to go all the way. Hero ball is good for stats, but nothing else.



_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darkness


Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 7725
Location: CA
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
So how do we feel about the D'Antoni hiring? I like how it could use Howard and Nash but Kobe wouldn't have the ball in his hands enough and I'm worried the team might be a little to old to operate his offense.


You say that like it's a bad thing. lol Kobe needs to take a backseat to Nash and Howard if the Lakers want to go all the way. Hero ball is good for stats, but nothing else.




lol Kobe will be more efficient, effective and fresher throughout the season with Nash running the O.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 33463
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



haha I love Kobe
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Baggabonez


Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 5920
Location: RaiderNation
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
So how do we feel about the D'Antoni hiring? I like how it could use Howard and Nash but Kobe wouldn't have the ball in his hands enough and I'm worried the team might be a little to old to operate his offense.


You say that like it's a bad thing. lol Kobe needs to take a backseat to Nash and Howard if the Lakers want to go all the way. Hero ball is good for stats, but nothing else.


There's a lot of disappointment that can happen between what needs to happen and what actually happens. Anyway I look at it 2 of the big 3 aren't a good fit. I've never been a proponent of bringing in veteran players and then changing how they play.
_________________
Nodisrespect on building inside out wrote:
teams without highly draft DT's make the playoffs and win the superbowl regularly.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 33463
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
So how do we feel about the D'Antoni hiring? I like how it could use Howard and Nash but Kobe wouldn't have the ball in his hands enough and I'm worried the team might be a little to old to operate his offense.


You say that like it's a bad thing. lol Kobe needs to take a backseat to Nash and Howard if the Lakers want to go all the way. Hero ball is good for stats, but nothing else.


There's a lot of disappointment that can happen between what needs to happen and what actually happens. Anyway I look at it 2 of the big 3 aren't a good fit. I've never been a proponent of bringing in veteran players and then changing how they play.


Howard and Nash are perfect fits for P&R. Kobe's the odd man out. I assume you mean Howard is the other member of the big 3 who's an issue. Why do you say that? Stoudemire did fine on the Suns with Nash so what's the problem? I'm not overly knowledgeable with basketball schemes.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Baggabonez


Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 5920
Location: RaiderNation
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
So how do we feel about the D'Antoni hiring? I like how it could use Howard and Nash but Kobe wouldn't have the ball in his hands enough and I'm worried the team might be a little to old to operate his offense.


You say that like it's a bad thing. lol Kobe needs to take a backseat to Nash and Howard if the Lakers want to go all the way. Hero ball is good for stats, but nothing else.


There's a lot of disappointment that can happen between what needs to happen and what actually happens. Anyway I look at it 2 of the big 3 aren't a good fit. I've never been a proponent of bringing in veteran players and then changing how they play.


Howard and Nash are perfect fits for P&R. Kobe's the odd man out. I assume you mean Howard is the other member of the big 3 who's an issue. Why do you say that? Stoudemire did fine on the Suns with Nash so what's the problem? I'm not overly knowledgeable with basketball schemes.


D12 is the constant. Kobe + D12 perfect for triangle. Nash + D12 perfect for P&R. Imo, nash never should have been added as his addition never addressed the Lakers biggest problem. Lack of speed/defense at the PG position. Alsoran PGs are able to regularly get in the paint vs the Lakers to create easy scores and fouls. Assuming D12 is healthy, obtaining CP3 (or equivalent) is more important to this team than even Lebron, imo.
_________________
Nodisrespect on building inside out wrote:
teams without highly draft DT's make the playoffs and win the superbowl regularly.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaiderX


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 20544
Location: Crown Town, CA
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
So how do we feel about the D'Antoni hiring? I like how it could use Howard and Nash but Kobe wouldn't have the ball in his hands enough and I'm worried the team might be a little to old to operate his offense.


We? How bout those Knicks? Show some state pride.
_________________

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 49 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group