Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Raiders Talk! V. 3.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:

Stay classy San Diego.

It's a part of baseball. I see nothing wrong w/ that.

PM sig requests.
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
RaiderX wrote:

Stay classy San Diego.

I don't know baseball. I don't like baseball. But I have heard Quinten is a "plate diver" he dips into balls as part of his natural swing hence, he gets hit a lot and at the time the pitcher was up on the count 3-2 and clearly had the advantage. No reason to purposely hit the batter in this situation.

Still amazes me how some sports, those with low minority participation, allow "self-regulation" in this day and age. There's a reason why viewership is falling among these sports.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
RaiderX wrote:

Stay classy San Diego.

I don't know baseball. I don't like baseball. But I have heard Quinten is a "plate diver" he dips into balls as part of his natural swing hence, he gets hit a lot and at the time the pitcher was up on the count 3-2 and clearly had the advantage. No reason to purposely hit the batter in this situation.

Still amazes me how some sports, those with low minority participation, allow "self-regulation" in this day and age. There's a reason why viewership is falling among these sports.

Wow I didn't know the scenario. Meh, I like it. It gives another aspect to it haha. To each their own

PM sig requests.
backinblack

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
RaiderX wrote:

Stay classy San Diego.

Wow I didn't know the scenario. Meh, I like it. It gives another aspect to it haha. To each their own

they have had a long history of not liking each other and zach has hit him before. my problem is that it was up and in on Carlos. I dont believe he meant to break Zachs collerbone and blame it on the first baseman and thirdbaseman. there sole job is to protect the pitcher in this case and zach made it harder by stepping towards carlos. Zach should of stayed on the mound and let carlos come to him.
RaiderX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greinke hit him 4 years ago. I mean get over it buddy.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Blaze King

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Titans came home with the first FF Hunger Games Crown, FF Hunger Games is looking for participants and there is no tribute from your team.

If you want to take the challenge of being the Raiders Tribute please join:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=16047162

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

backinblack wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
RaiderX wrote:

Stay classy San Diego.

they have had a long history of not liking each other and zach has hit him before. my problem is that it was up and in on Carlos. I dont believe he meant to break Zachs collerbone and blame it on the first baseman and thirdbaseman. there sole job is to protect the pitcher in this case and zach made it harder by stepping towards carlos. Zach should of stayed on the mound and let carlos come to him.

There was a broken collarbone as a result of this???? I missed that part.... I need to revisit this.

PM sig requests.
RaiderX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
There was a broken collarbone as a result of this???? I missed that part.... I need to revisit this.

Thats the main reason I'm mad. Because Quentin was [inappropriate/removed] that he was hit by Greinke 4 years ago he felt like staring down the pitcher and then charging and lowering his shoulder on a guy he outweighs by about 40lbs. Dodgers lose a guy who they paid a lot of dough for and had been pitching very well up until that point and is now gone for 8 weeks while Quentin is suspended for 8 games.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL something in that JaMarcus Russell thread is making Chrome flag it as malware LOL

Danger: Malware Ahead!
Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on www.footballsfuture.com.
Content from adamcarolla.com, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion.

PM sig requests.

Last edited by JTagg7754 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:

Thats the main reason I'm mad. Because Quentin was [inappropriate/removed] that he was hit by Greinke 4 years ago he felt like staring down the pitcher and then charging and lowering his shoulder on a guy he outweighs by about 40lbs. Dodgers lose a guy who they paid a lot of dough for and had been pitching very well up until that point and is now gone for 8 weeks while Quentin is suspended for 8 games.

It does suck and I know you'll hate to hear it but..... it's part of the game.

PM sig requests.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
LOL something in that JaMarcus Russell thread is making Chrome flag it as malware LOL

Same here. Not sure why, but I don't want to test it on a work computer.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:

Same here. Not sure why, but I don't want to test it on a work computer.

Agreed. That's why I just copied and left it alone. Maybe the MODs will catch wind and take care of bidness

PM sig requests.
RaiderX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:

I know it is. My point has been that Quentin completely overreacted and took out a player when its clear as day that it wasn't intentional. Being an idiot is part of the game too?

To make matters worse the guy who replaced Greinke in the rotation got hurt last night and the Dodgers got smoked by the Padres. Both the Angels and Dodgers spent a bunch of money in the offseason and dont having winning records.

SaveourSonics wrote:
RaisinBran

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:

I know it is. My point has been that Quentin completely overreacted and took out a player when its clear as day that it wasn't intentional. Being an idiot is part of the game too?

To make matters worse the guy who replaced Greinke in the rotation got hurt last night and the Dodgers got smoked by the Padres. Both the Angels and Dodgers spent a bunch of money in the offseason and dont having winning records.

Good.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:

Yes, being an idiot is part of it. Why? B/c some people are idiots.

And to your last statement.... tough luck. It's just the way it is sometimes. Not only that, it's April. You're speaking like it's August.

PM sig requests.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 90 of 100

Jump to: