Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Raiders Talk! V. 3.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackWidow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raiiiiidersssss wrote:
BlackWidow wrote:
Lol!

downvote, I love RG3

I do too but still funny AF lol

[quote="RaidersAreOne"]BlackWidow is a chick? Everything makes so much more sense all of a sudden.[/quote]
BlackWidow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="RaidersAreOne"]BlackWidow is a chick? Everything makes so much more sense all of a sudden.[/quote]
Raiiiiidersssss

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackWidow wrote:
Raiiiiidersssss wrote:
BlackWidow wrote:
Lol!

downvote, I love RG3

I do too but still funny AF lol

haha im jk. but yeah, he's awesome. one of my favorite non-raiders
RaidersAreOne

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackWidow wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:
BlackWidow wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:
BlackWidow is a chick? Everything makes so much more sense all of a sudden. Forget my previous comment Widow, things are cool!

My raiderette avatar before didn't tip you off? Lol

Nope! Nothing manlier than supporting a Raiderette avy. Laughing

You quoted me before I could edit lol that is now in my sig xD

Well damn. If I knew I was going to get sig'd I would have came up with something funny!

P.S. Its somewhat of a relief that a girl ended up taking my "sig'd" virginity.

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
BlackWidow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
BlackWidow wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:
BlackWidow wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:
BlackWidow is a chick? Everything makes so much more sense all of a sudden. Forget my previous comment Widow, things are cool!

Well damn. If I knew I was going to get sig'd I would have came up with something funny!

Hahahaha! Well I thought it was funny. So I popped yer cherry eh? LOL!

Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackWidow wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:
BlackWidow wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:
BlackWidow wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:

Hahahaha! Well I thought it was funny. So I popped yer cherry eh? LOL!

I'm pretty sure I've hit that at least once over the years? Didn't I sig you RaidersAreOne?

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackWidow wrote:
Bruce Willis? Now there's my man. Yummy.

So what you are saying is bald = sexy? Score!

Side note, I never realized how small Bruce Willis is (I'm guessing) until last year I went to the Hollywood Walk of Stars or whatever it is called. His shoeprint in the cement is tiny. If I had to guess he wears a size 8.

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackWidow wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:
I think I'm going to get the Jordan 3 88 OG's this Wednesday. I also really want to get the Jordan 28's that are coming out in a week to play basketball in. I've heard they're going to be the lightest and best Jordan's overall in terms of on the court that have ever been released. They're not that nice looking but they're different.

I think I'm the only female on earth that doesn't give two shiz about shoes. You sneakerhead guys make me giggle. I feel like I'm reading a math equasion with your post Wink

Seriously though, do you think a shoe can really make an athlete/average joe preform better? I think it's all just a money gimmic. Now if the shoes had springs or rockets attached then yes. Laughing

imo the right shoe can make or break an athlete. i only wear high top jordans and nikes when i play basketball. i only wore nike cletes in football or baseball. if you try to play in the wrong kind of shoes dont be surprised if you roll a ankle or something. jus sayin

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
BlackWidow wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:
I think I'm going to get the Jordan 3 88 OG's this Wednesday. I also really want to get the Jordan 28's that are coming out in a week to play basketball in. I've heard they're going to be the lightest and best Jordan's overall in terms of on the court that have ever been released. They're not that nice looking but they're different.

I think I'm the only female on earth that doesn't give two shiz about shoes. You sneakerhead guys make me giggle. I feel like I'm reading a math equasion with your post Wink

Seriously though, do you think a shoe can really make an athlete/average joe preform better? I think it's all just a money gimmic. Now if the shoes had springs or rockets attached then yes. Laughing

imo the right shoe can make or break an athlete. i only wear high top jordans and nikes when i play basketball. i only wore nike cletes in football or baseball. if you try to play in the wrong kind of shoes dont be surprised if you roll a ankle or something. jus sayin

Yeah man, Bo knows too.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Among other things...
Bo_Spice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the funniest interviews that I've ever seen. At 1:30 it starts getting extremely funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdZPgOVG94Q

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
BlackWidow wrote:
Bruce Willis? Now there's my man. Yummy.

So what you are saying is bald = sexy? Score!

Side note, I never realized how small Bruce Willis is (I'm guessing) until last year I went to the Hollywood Walk of Stars or whatever it is called. His shoeprint in the cement is tiny. If I had to guess he wears a size 8.

Yes bald is so underrated. Only some guys can pull it off though. Ha I had no idea.... My dad is 5'11" and wears size 8 shoe... Bruce is hot even if he wore a size 2 LMFAO

BlackWidow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
BlackWidow wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:

Haha well I know that... I mean you don't want to go running a marathon in flip flops Laughing what I mean is do you really think shoes can make you run faster and jump higher to such a significant amount? We need muthbusters!

dante9876

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackWidow wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:

Seriously though, do you think a shoe can really make an athlete/average joe preform better? I think it's all just a money gimmic. Now if the shoes had springs or rockets attached then yes. :lol:

Look good, feel good. Feel good, play good.
BlackWidow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
BlackWidow wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:

Seriously though, do you think a shoe can really make an athlete/average joe preform better? I think it's all just a money gimmic. Now if the shoes had springs or rockets attached then yes. :lol:

So it's not the shoe but ultimately a state of mind?

Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
BlackWidow wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:

I borrowed a friend's Jordans one time. Couldn't hit a single jumpshot. Rocked my running shoes the next time I played and made it rain.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Among other things...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 76 of 100

Jump to: