Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Raiders Talk! V. 3.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 15258
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw lil wayne is in hardens head. for those who dont know he used to bang trina (who is from miami) who is hardens current gf. thats also the reason okc denied wayne access to okc home games. Laughing
_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you


Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OakRaiders3828


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 10112
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow no wonder Harden is playing this bad.
_________________
O A K L A N D R A I D E R S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
big_palooka


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 22834
Location: ATL
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
So the refs gonna decide to make this go to 7 so TV can be happy?? I swear, the officiating in basketball is one of the most ridiculous, laughable things I've ever seen. I don't see how anyone can take it seriously. The sport should just be vanished.


It's not the reason they lost.


I only watched the last 5 minutes of the game and saw 3 calls (some no calls) that favored the Heat. The NBA is f-in worthless until they clean that ish up. Not only that, who joins the competition when you can't beat them? LOLBron is a joke.


Have to agree. A lot of respected football media members, even the local Bay Area beat was talking about how the Thunder couldn't get a call.

Bottom line is, the Heat should win. They are manufactured to do so when Lebron took the easy way out.

Watching him milk that leg crap was vomit inducing. Dude will pull no stops for attention. Limping around when convenient to play it up. He was doing all he could to emulate Jordan's 'flu game' and hoping for the same attention.


Lmao yeah that was quite obvious by what he said in his post game conference Rolling Eyes

You guys are ridiculous. If he was faking it he would have played at the end and limped around for effect, not sit out. Maybe you never had a cramp, but it can disappear and come right back and that's what happened to him, and that's why he sat back out after he came in. But whatever, believe what you want. If Durant had a cramp, would you say the same thing? If he was trying to emulate the flu GAME why wouldn't he start faking it in the 1st quarter? Come on man, be serious. Yeah he hit a stationary 3, but he also air balled the next one. He was clearly hurt.


Just trying to rattle your cage bro. He was hurt. But he was playing it up pretty good.

End of the day, Lebron will win a ring as expected when he came into the league. But his legacy will always be that he took the easy way out to get it. His legacy was tarnished with 'the decision' and he'll never rebound off that.

Which is funny because he's wanting to build a brand like Jordan. It will never happen because of his selling out to get ring.

In essence, he'll never get the fame and brand recognition he wants so badly, so I consider that a win for guys like me who just can't stand that whiny little prima donna.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
norcalraider510


Joined: 12 Feb 2011
Posts: 6376
Location: The Itty Bitty City By The Water
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lebron Pierce faked it, im shoked he didn't call for an ambulance

troll/
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OakRaiders3828


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 10112
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
So the refs gonna decide to make this go to 7 so TV can be happy?? I swear, the officiating in basketball is one of the most ridiculous, laughable things I've ever seen. I don't see how anyone can take it seriously. The sport should just be vanished.


It's not the reason they lost.


I only watched the last 5 minutes of the game and saw 3 calls (some no calls) that favored the Heat. The NBA is f-in worthless until they clean that ish up. Not only that, who joins the competition when you can't beat them? LOLBron is a joke.


Have to agree. A lot of respected football media members, even the local Bay Area beat was talking about how the Thunder couldn't get a call.

Bottom line is, the Heat should win. They are manufactured to do so when Lebron took the easy way out.

Watching him milk that leg crap was vomit inducing. Dude will pull no stops for attention. Limping around when convenient to play it up. He was doing all he could to emulate Jordan's 'flu game' and hoping for the same attention.


Lmao yeah that was quite obvious by what he said in his post game conference Rolling Eyes

You guys are ridiculous. If he was faking it he would have played at the end and limped around for effect, not sit out. Maybe you never had a cramp, but it can disappear and come right back and that's what happened to him, and that's why he sat back out after he came in. But whatever, believe what you want. If Durant had a cramp, would you say the same thing? If he was trying to emulate the flu GAME why wouldn't he start faking it in the 1st quarter? Come on man, be serious. Yeah he hit a stationary 3, but he also air balled the next one. He was clearly hurt.


Just trying to rattle your cage bro. He was hurt. But he was playing it up pretty good.

End of the day, Lebron will win a ring as expected when he came into the league. But his legacy will always be that he took the easy way out to get it. His legacy was tarnished with 'the decision' and he'll never rebound off that.

Which is funny because he's wanting to build a brand like Jordan. It will never happen because of his selling out to get ring.

In essence, he'll never get the fame and brand recognition he wants so badly, so I consider that a win for guys like me who just can't stand that whiny little prima donna.


Looks like a win win then, everybody's happy Razz
_________________
O A K L A N D R A I D E R S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BlackPrestige92


Joined: 08 Nov 2011
Posts: 6343
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
btw lil wayne is in hardens head. for those who dont know he used to bang trina (who is from miami) who is hardens current gf. thats also the reason okc denied wayne access to okc home games. Laughing

LOL is that true!?!? HAHAHAHA That is just hilarious! I'll give Harden a pass man, I mean the homie Scott Storch got all u in dat as wwell! Scott Storch is tellin Harden "YOU AINT BUILT LIKE THAT!" and Wayne agrees.
Lebron is now king of the NBA when this ring arrives....Till next year when the Warriors win it all Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________


If Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, Im uncoachable, Im unsociable.
-Kendrick Lamar
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 15258
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackPrestige92 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
btw lil wayne is in hardens head. for those who dont know he used to bang trina (who is from miami) who is hardens current gf. thats also the reason okc denied wayne access to okc home games. Laughing

LOL is that true!?!? HAHAHAHA That is just hilarious! I'll give Harden a pass man, I mean the homie Scott Storch got all u in dat as wwell! Scott Storch is tellin Harden "YOU AINT BUILT LIKE THAT!" and Wayne agrees.
Lebron is now king of the NBA when this ring arrives....Till next year when the Warriors win it all Laughing Laughing Laughing


i dont give him a pass thats hella weak lol. if anything he should use that as motivation to show out in mia just to shut lil wayne up. but you're right he aint built like that.
_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you


Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 34573
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
BlackPrestige92 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
btw lil wayne is in hardens head. for those who dont know he used to bang trina (who is from miami) who is hardens current gf. thats also the reason okc denied wayne access to okc home games. Laughing

LOL is that true!?!? HAHAHAHA That is just hilarious! I'll give Harden a pass man, I mean the homie Scott Storch got all u in dat as wwell! Scott Storch is tellin Harden "YOU AINT BUILT LIKE THAT!" and Wayne agrees.
Lebron is now king of the NBA when this ring arrives....Till next year when the Warriors win it all Laughing Laughing Laughing


i dont give him a pass thats hella weak lol. if anything he should use that as motivation to show out in mia just to shut lil wayne up. but you're right he aint built like that.


Agreed. Harden should ball to spite him and then enjoy his female's company greatly

I feel like that's clean enough, no?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OakRaiders3828


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 10112
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
BlackPrestige92 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
btw lil wayne is in hardens head. for those who dont know he used to bang trina (who is from miami) who is hardens current gf. thats also the reason okc denied wayne access to okc home games. Laughing

LOL is that true!?!? HAHAHAHA That is just hilarious! I'll give Harden a pass man, I mean the homie Scott Storch got all u in dat as wwell! Scott Storch is tellin Harden "YOU AINT BUILT LIKE THAT!" and Wayne agrees.
Lebron is now king of the NBA when this ring arrives....Till next year when the Warriors win it all Laughing Laughing Laughing


i dont give him a pass thats hella weak lol. if anything he should use that as motivation to show out in mia just to shut lil wayne up. but you're right he aint built like that.


Agreed. Harden should ball to spite him and then enjoy his female's company greatly

I feel like that's clean enough, no?


Look at the 'yolo' pic posted on my wall...you'll appreciate it
_________________
O A K L A N D R A I D E R S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickButera


Moderator
Joined: 14 Sep 2009
Posts: 6539
Location: Nevada
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a very good article on the subject of why to root for Lebron and a championship, written by someone who is a Lebron hater:

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/8079565/carles-why-root-lebron-james-win-nba-championship
_________________
Bah-Weep-Granah-Weep-Nini-Bong

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OakRaiders3828


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 10112
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This series is over!
_________________
O A K L A N D R A I D E R S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thelawoffices


Joined: 08 Dec 2007
Posts: 14814
Location: Event Horizon Of Smugness
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeBron James is far and away the best player in the game. The amount of hate he gets is unreal. And lol at him "taking the easy way out." Last I checked, a free agent is just that, a free agent. Maybe Cleveland shouldn't have surrounded him with crap for 7 years.
_________________

Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
I'm like the human highlight reel even though I never play volleyball but that's beside the point.


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OakRaiders3828


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 10112
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S&b check my status and watch my chances with her go straight out the window Laughing
_________________
O A K L A N D R A I D E R S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 34573
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
S&b check my status and watch my chances with her go straight out the window Laughing

So jelly

The rave I was gonna go to tonight got cancelled too and there's no one at the bars on thursdays

Neutral
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OakRaiders3828


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 10112
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So happy!! Blowing up fb right now Laughing
_________________
O A K L A N D R A I D E R S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 3 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group