Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Raiders Talk! V. 3.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Slow day at work 3828? You've been on a lot today.

Day off lol with absolutely nothing to do. I played basketball earlier, went to the gym then came home and did nothing but chill on here, then saw Madagascar 3 with my friend Ashley (don't ask) and since then I've been sitting on my butt once again, doing nothing.

Laughing Laughing Laughing weak Laughing

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

Day off lol with absolutely nothing to do. I played basketball earlier, went to the gym then came home and did nothing but chill on here, then saw Madagascar 3 with my friend Ashley (don't ask) and since then I've been sitting on my butt once again, doing nothing.

Chicks love computer-animated Zebras.

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

I was gonna say this in a more abrasive way but couldn't think of how to do it without getting a 2nd wayta locked in a row Laughing

bungleodeon wrote:
Sorry, it's Tuesday and that means I drink.
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

I was gonna say this in a more abrasive way but couldn't think of how to do it without getting a 2nd wayta locked in a row Laughing

Haha, same here.

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3-1...
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
3-1...

I only caught the 2nd half but LBJ was balling. DWade was an animal too in the 4th, moreso on D. He did have some nice scores. Chalmers went off finally. Not that he really is a guy I expect a huge game from in the finals but he certainly should have done more prior

Westbrook had a great game up until the end. Harden was nowhere to be found as were OKC's bigs. Idk what it is but the Thunder look like they don't want it

Wonder if LeBron's injury will affect him next game. DWade said "he'll be aight" but I still am curious

bungleodeon wrote:
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the refs gonna decide to make this go to 7 so TV can be happy?? I swear, the officiating in basketball is one of the most ridiculous, laughable things I've ever seen. I don't see how anyone can take it seriously. The sport should just be vanished.

PM sig requests.
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
So the refs gonna decide to make this go to 7 so TV can be happy?? I swear, the officiating in basketball is one of the most ridiculous, laughable things I've ever seen. I don't see how anyone can take it seriously. The sport should just be vanished.

It's not the reason they lost.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:

I only watched the last 5 minutes of the game and saw 3 calls (some no calls) that favored the Heat. The NBA is f-in worthless until they clean that ish up. Not only that, who joins the competition when you can't beat them? LOLBron is a joke.

PM sig requests.
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok
big_palooka

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:

I only watched the last 5 minutes of the game and saw 3 calls (some no calls) that favored the Heat. The NBA is f-in worthless until they clean that ish up. Not only that, who joins the competition when you can't beat them? LOLBron is a joke.

Have to agree. A lot of respected football media members, even the local Bay Area beat was talking about how the Thunder couldn't get a call.

Bottom line is, the Heat should win. They are manufactured to do so when Lebron took the easy way out.

Watching him milk that leg crap was vomit inducing. Dude will pull no stops for attention. Limping around when convenient to play it up. He was doing all he could to emulate Jordan's 'flu game' and hoping for the same attention.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:

It's a big reason imo. You're obviously not gonna wanna hear it since you want the Heat to win and are dead against the notion of the refs being the reason why. There are a few things though that I thought about from an objective standpoint since I'm impartial and like both teams and don't care who wins.

OKC has played it pretty close in all the games. In every one of them though they've had a star or important role player off his game. Westbrook played like crap in the first 2. Harden disappeared last night too. And there have been a decent amount of calls that were kinda questionable that have gone Miami's way.

Even with not playing their best, the Thunder have been kicking around late in games and with the extra foul shots the Heat have gotten, is it really fair to say that they would have won the games they did?

bungleodeon wrote:
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:

Have to agree. A lot of respected football media members, even the local Bay Area beat was talking about how the Thunder couldn't get a call.

Bottom line is, the Heat should win. They are manufactured to do so when Lebron took the easy way out.

Watching him milk that leg crap was vomit inducing. Dude will pull no stops for attention. Limping around when convenient to play it up. He was doing all he could to emulate Jordan's 'flu game' and hoping for the same attention.

Lmao yeah that was quite obvious by what he said in his post game conference Rolling Eyes

You guys are ridiculous. If he was faking it he would have played at the end and limped around for effect, not sit out. Maybe you never had a cramp, but it can disappear and come right back and that's what happened to him, and that's why he sat back out after he came in. But whatever, believe what you want. If Durant had a cramp, would you say the same thing? If he was trying to emulate the flu GAME why wouldn't he start faking it in the 1st quarter? Come on man, be serious. Yeah he hit a stationary 3, but he also air balled the next one. He was clearly hurt.

Last edited by OakRaiders3828 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:

It's a big reason imo. You're obviously not gonna wanna hear it since you want the Heat to win and are dead against the notion of the refs being the reason why. There are a few things though that I thought about from an objective standpoint since I'm impartial and like both teams and don't care who wins.

OKC has played it pretty close in all the games. In every one of them though they've had a star or important role player off his game. Westbrook played like crap in the first 2. Harden disappeared last night too. And there have been a decent amount of calls that were kinda questionable that have gone Miami's way.

Even with not playing their best, the Thunder have been kicking around late in games and with the extra foul shots the Heat have gotten, is it really fair to say that they would have won the games they did?

Really how many bad calls were there that you can name? How do you know the foul shots would have went in? You realize Miami is just good at drawing fouls and plays better defense. Lebron is great at drawing contact, maybe OKC should play better D. You can use it as an excuse all you want but there was still plenty of things that OKC could have done to win. They aren't mentally tough, they aren't hitting 3's or free throws. Certain players aren't giving them any offense, Harden sucked, making stupid decisions and stupid turnovers, Durant needs to do more than just score. Fact is, Miami matches up well and is throwing them off their game. OKC has plenty of other things to blame other than the refs. It's a sorry excuse, the refs are human and NOT ONE single game will be called perfectly in any sport, let alone basketball.

Don't act like Miami has played their best game either. They're playing ugly and the wins aren't pretty, that's why it's so close. The Heat still have plenty of room to improve.

Was it the refs that caused Durant to do nothing in the fourth? Or allowed Chalmers to go off? Or continuously allow Lebron to dominate?
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:

agree. im slightly happy that lebron will get a ring (i used to root for him in clev cause i love underdoggs) but I cant stand the way he went about getting the ring. I cant support guys like that and it makes the nba almost un-watchable. the heat should blow every nba team out every game because thats how they were built. between the refs, lebron and his super team i honestly lost interest in the nba a while ago.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 2 of 100

Jump to: