You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Raiders Talk! V. 3.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ZoomWaffle


Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 5799
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have zero musical experience and I just started learning to play the bagpipes Shocked. This will either be incredible or disastrous.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nickdawg


Joined: 07 Jan 2006
Posts: 7174
Location: The home of Yuengling.
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
I have zero musical experience and I just started learning to play the bagpipes Shocked. This will either be incredible or disastrous.


Back in the day, my aunt apparently played the bagpipes in the high school marching band. It's apparently one of the hardest instruments to learn, if only because of the coordination it requires to keep it full of air, while you're squeezing, while you're blowing (giggity), while you're playing.

But, if you can get it, it's all downhill from there. Musical theory is universal.

Good luck.
_________________
The last time the Cubs won the World Series, diarrhea was one of the 5 leading causes of death, and women weren't allowed to vote.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 16670
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Spurs!

(I don't even care about them but they eliminated GS)


betta not come to the bay area talkin like that homie


I'm a Spurs fan.

Go Spurs Go!


thought you were a laker?
_________________
green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you


Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ZoomWaffle


Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 5799
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nickdawg wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
I have zero musical experience and I just started learning to play the bagpipes Shocked. This will either be incredible or disastrous.


Back in the day, my aunt apparently played the bagpipes in the high school marching band. It's apparently one of the hardest instruments to learn, if only because of the coordination it requires to keep it full of air, while you're squeezing, while you're blowing (giggity), while you're playing.

But, if you can get it, it's all downhill from there. Musical theory is universal.

Good luck.


Thanks. That's pretty much what I've heard as well. I'm only practicing on a chanter right now- trying to learn the notes and finger positions. I'm moving to the UK in a few months and contacted a local pipe band over there that trains newbies so I'm just trying my best to get the basics down before I get there. I understand the notations and I can identify them (slowly), and my finger position is getting much better so I'm pretty happy about it. I don't think I can say the same about my neighbors though Laughing .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Moderator
Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 41597
Location: Los Angeles, CA
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Spurs!

(I don't even care about them but they eliminated GS)


betta not come to the bay area talkin like that homie


Whats gonna happen when I rock my Kobe in public then?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaiderX


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 24271
Location: Crown Town, CA
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Spurs!

(I don't even care about them but they eliminated GS)


betta not come to the bay area talkin like that homie


I'm a Spurs fan.

Go Spurs Go!


thought you were a laker?


Long ago. But when they traded Shaq I went full time Spurs.
_________________

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
RaiderX


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 24271
Location: Crown Town, CA
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Spurs!

(I don't even care about them but they eliminated GS)


betta not come to the bay area talkin like that homie


Whats gonna happen when I rock my Kobe in public then?


People will yell "Where's your state pride!?" Laughing
_________________

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
daineraider


Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 6969
Location: Salt Lake City
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Spurs!

(I don't even care about them but they eliminated GS)


betta not come to the bay area talkin like that homie


Whats gonna happen when I rock my Kobe in public then?


They will kick you in your achilles.
_________________


Joe_is_the_best at making sigs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 16670
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Spurs!

(I don't even care about them but they eliminated GS)


betta not come to the bay area talkin like that homie


I'm a Spurs fan.

Go Spurs Go!


thought you were a laker?


Long ago. But when they traded Shaq I went full time Spurs.


oh one of those lol

ive been a warrior since day one. my bad. you're lucky david lee wasnt himself. but yall won.
_________________
green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you


Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 16670
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Spurs!

(I don't even care about them but they eliminated GS)


betta not come to the bay area talkin like that homie


Whats gonna happen when I rock my Kobe in public then?


nada but dont talk that hating warrior just because stuff in the bay. its some fanatics out here. Cool
_________________
green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you


Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaiderX


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 24271
Location: Crown Town, CA
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Spurs!

(I don't even care about them but they eliminated GS)


betta not come to the bay area talkin like that homie


I'm a Spurs fan.

Go Spurs Go!


thought you were a laker?


Long ago. But when they traded Shaq I went full time Spurs.


oh one of those lol

ive been a warrior since day one. my bad. you're lucky david lee wasnt himself. but yall won.


Neither was Parker. Sad thing is Warriors are gonna lose some guys in free agency.
_________________

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
big_palooka


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 25678
Location: ATL
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rip City and Damian Lillard is where it's at. Glad the Trailblazers got a find int he Weber State product.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Moderator
Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 41597
Location: Los Angeles, CA
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Spurs!

(I don't even care about them but they eliminated GS)


betta not come to the bay area talkin like that homie


Whats gonna happen when I rock my Kobe in public then?


nada but dont talk that hating warrior just because stuff in the bay. its some fanatics out here. Cool


Word that's what I expected. I can get away with it on the internet. Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaiderX


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 24271
Location: Crown Town, CA
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
Rip City and Damian Lillard is where it's at. Glad the Trailblazers got a find int he Weber State product.


They could have drafted Kevin Durant...
_________________

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Darkness


Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 18959
Location: CA
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Spurs!

(I don't even care about them but they eliminated GS)


betta not come to the bay area talkin like that homie


I'm a Spurs fan.

Go Spurs Go!


thought you were a laker?


Long ago. But when they traded Shaq I went full time Spurs.


oh one of those lol

ive been a warrior since day one. my bad. you're lucky david lee wasnt himself. but yall won.


Neither was Parker. Sad thing is Warriors are gonna lose some guys in free agency.


Like Jarrett Jack. Addition by subtraction.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 98 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group