Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2012 NHL Entry Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patdt13

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What does everyone think about Robbie Baillargeon?

Xbox Live GT: With The Tide
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesFan5-36-81 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
So everyone seems to love the Capitals 1st round picks. I know absolutely nothing about the NHL Draft. Can someone who actually knows these 2 tell me about:

Filip Forsberg

Thomas Wilson

I want to know as much as you got. Strengths and Weaknesses any and everything

Forsberg has no relation to Foppa first off, but he's a talented forward with a ton of skills offensively and loaded with upside. He needs to add weight, but he has garnered comparisons to Corey Perry. Good hands, good shot, has 2 way talent, and good skater. People had him as a top 3 talent.

Wilson is probably a 3rd line winger who can hit, fight, and play a good defensive game. He'll throw down and work in the dirty areas along the boards and in front of the net. He's a big guy, and theres a chance he can develop into a Milan Lucic type, but whether he can score that much is a question.

Rumor has it if he's there at 45, the Flyers will select Oscar Dansk. He was reportedly their top ranked goalie, has a North American game, and has very good athletic ability. They moved Bobrovsky, and while there is a lot to like about Hovinen, it wouldn't shock me if we traded Bryzgalov in a few years to a team needing to reach the cap floor when his salary drops, especially if Dansk is on the team and develops into the type of goaltender people expect him to be.

If he's not, expect a defenseman like Dalton Thrower, Matt Finn, and a couple of other defenseman are avalible.

If Forsberg is so great, why did he fall so far?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
EaglesFan5-36-81 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
So everyone seems to love the Capitals 1st round picks. I know absolutely nothing about the NHL Draft. Can someone who actually knows these 2 tell me about:

Filip Forsberg

Thomas Wilson

Forsberg has no relation to Foppa first off, but he's a talented forward with a ton of skills offensively and loaded with upside. He needs to add weight, but he has garnered comparisons to Corey Perry. Good hands, good shot, has 2 way talent, and good skater. People had him as a top 3 talent.

Wilson is probably a 3rd line winger who can hit, fight, and play a good defensive game. He'll throw down and work in the dirty areas along the boards and in front of the net. He's a big guy, and theres a chance he can develop into a Milan Lucic type, but whether he can score that much is a question.

Rumor has it if he's there at 45, the Flyers will select Oscar Dansk. He was reportedly their top ranked goalie, has a North American game, and has very good athletic ability. They moved Bobrovsky, and while there is a lot to like about Hovinen, it wouldn't shock me if we traded Bryzgalov in a few years to a team needing to reach the cap floor when his salary drops, especially if Dansk is on the team and develops into the type of goaltender people expect him to be.

If he's not, expect a defenseman like Dalton Thrower, Matt Finn, and a couple of other defenseman are avalible.

Players fall sometimes, story of the draft in any sport. Aaron Rodgers was thought of as the #1 player in his draft, ended up going 24th overall.

Birdwatch: Mychal Kendricks
TCK:10 TFL:1 SCK:0 INT:0 FF:0 FR:1
redsoxsuck05

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I come back and see Garth picked ALL defensemen. Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patdt13 wrote:
What does everyone think about Robbie Baillargeon?

I seen your Facebook. Is that the dude your buddy knows?
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesFan5-36-81 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
EaglesFan5-36-81 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:

Filip Forsberg

Thomas Wilson

Players fall sometimes, story of the draft in any sport. Aaron Rodgers was thought of as the #1 player in his draft, ended up going 24th overall.

I guess but there are less positions in hockey and you play 4 centers so why not go for it? Seems weird to me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: