Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Denver Broncos Training Camp
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr.MileHigh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Denver Broncos Training Camp Reply with quote

This is the time where we can see true abilities. That being said who do you think solidifies the DT spots? Siliga may be good now but wait till they have pads to count him in and Moore was extremely good in offseason last year (little that we had) but squandered during game time. I love the dude hope he excels.
Who do you think will as Fox wants will be in the best shape of there lives come Training camp?

Oh and it starts on my 21st Birthday Smile

As TC starts ill put updates and stuff during my free time

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This could be interesting. Seems like Weber was taking the 2nd team snaps.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2012/6/15/3089968/adam-weber-broncos-peyton-manning

I don't know much about him except his college career. Good track guy and basketball player so he should have plenty of athleticism.

Never seen him throw a pass.
Mr.MileHigh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AKRNA wrote:

I don't know much about him except his college career. Good track guy and basketball player so he should have plenty of athleticism.

I guess he was good enough to be a 3rd string last year but we had decent Qb depth. They tried to keep him on the down low.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.MileHigh wrote:
AKRNA wrote:

I guess he was good enough to be a 3rd string last year but we had decent Qb depth. They tried to keep him on the down low.

Isn't Osweiller still unsigned? That would explain Weber's 2nd team reps, Hanie's garbage lol.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
Mr.MileHigh wrote:
AKRNA wrote:

Isn't Osweiller still unsigned? That would explain Weber's 2nd team reps, Hanie's garbage lol.

That's right! I totally forgot about Osweiler not having a contract. Hillman too. What are they fighting over 15-20k?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.MileHigh wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
Mr.MileHigh wrote:
AKRNA wrote:

That's right! I totally forgot about Osweiler not having a contract. Hillman too. What are they fighting over 15-20k?

Theyre fighting over a guaranteed year. Both are fighting to keep the last year of their deal, fully guaranteed.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that is understandable. Wolfe got a pretty good deal so maybe he will be a example to get it done but I'm sure its nothing to worry about

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.MileHigh wrote:
Well that is understandable. Wolfe got a pretty good deal so maybe he will be a example to get it done but I'm sure its nothing to worry about

this is a franchise with a solid history of signing the rookies before training camp begins. The deals will get done before training camp.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This kinda' makes for an interesting read. Could provide us a bit of fodder for conversation.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1223759-denver-broncos-15-early-winners-and-losers-of-the-denver-broncos-offseason#/articles/1223759-denver-broncos-15-early-winners-and-losers-of-the-denver-broncos-offseason
Donut

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AKRNA wrote:
This kinda' makes for an interesting read. Could provide us a bit of fodder for conversation.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1223759-denver-broncos-15-early-winners-and-losers-of-the-denver-broncos-offseason#/articles/1223759-denver-broncos-15-early-winners-and-losers-of-the-denver-broncos-offseason

I'm not a fan of the logic of Moreno is hurt so he just falls to bottom of the depth chart. Hillman is safe but I wouldnt have him on the depth chart until he earns it. Worst case they put him on the PUP

Stokely imo is just in for TC and wont make the team.

But from basis of it is where lack of competition your a winner(Vickerson, Bannan). Where there is some your a loser in it(Thomas, Harris). If you had a negative headline you lose(Warren, DJ). Or is you have a positive one or another position player did something dumb(Bolden, Vickerson, Woodyard).
elliot878 wrote:
Mr.MileHigh wrote:

this is a franchise with a solid history of signing the rookies before training camp begins. The deals will get done before training camp.

Most teams usually get them done before hand. Its more rare to not get them all signed(Russell and Watson are 2 I can think of in recent yrs(though w/ rookie scale for 1sts shouldnt be as much of a problem)). Also 2nd rounders usually are never a problem.
2011: Matt Slater
2012: Ras I Dowling
2013: Chandler Jones
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how we can predict that Stokely won't make the team. Him and Tamme are the only two receivers that have any experience working with Manning. I think that actually makes them a shoe in to make the team.

I would love it if Stoke made the team.
AKRNA

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
I wonder how we can predict that Stokely won't make the team. Him and Tamme are the only two receivers that have any experience working with Manning. I think that actually makes them a shoe in to make the team.

I'm with you jst, I think Stoke makes it and barring injury is a solid contributer.
Mr.MileHigh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The winner/loser article is ridiculous we can't tell who is gonna be cut or not before TC. Vickerson gained 50 pounds so now he is a starter? Harris is a Loser because we signed Florence? Idk in my opinion its irrelevant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AKRNA wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:

I'm with you jst, I think Stoke makes it and barring injury is a solid contributer.

I don't think a receiver nearing 40 who has clearly been less productive as time has gone on is a "shoe-in" to make the team.

Thomas, Decker, Caldwell, Willis, Hill, Page are my actual guesses to make the team. I think the first four are safe, and Hill's deep speed may make him an asset with a QB who knows how to throw the ball. Page will likely make this team in some capacity.

Thanks, Tzimisce
AKRNA

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
AKRNA wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:

I don't think a receiver nearing 40 who has clearly been less productive as time has gone on is a "shoe-in" to make the team.

Thomas, Decker, Caldwell, Willis, Hill, Page are my actual guesses to make the team. I think the first four are safe, and Hill's deep speed may make him an asset with a QB who knows how to throw the ball. Page will likely make this team in some capacity.

I've got to disagree. I think Willis will be gone. Marginal at best WR and average at best on ST. Bolden should replace him as a gunner. Hill, eh, I don't see much there either.

personally, I'd prefer a 35 yo slot receiver (a very effective, sure handed slot receiver and a history with PM) even in decline than either 27/8 yo WR's that have never done much at all.

Stokely, in a limited role could have a definite positive impact this year. Great 3rd down guy. I can't really say the same about Willis or Hill.

I do agree with your 1st three though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 1 of 20

Jump to: