Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Feel Bad For Ramsey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
indaslums

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:22 pm    Post subject: Feel Bad For Ramsey Reply with quote

I have talked to Ramsey a few times. He is a very down to Earth guy and is very likeable. He has a huge arm and is smart. Does anyone else agree that he earned his starting job after the year when he kept getting killed in Spurier's offense? I think Gibbs should of seen that. He played poorly in preseason but realistically was Brunell the guy who we are going to build a winning team around? Secondly, Gardner is the skins version of Travis Taylor. He drops routine balls that hit him in the hands then makes a insane catch 50 yards down field. We must get rid of him because he is the reason the offense struggled. They would put 3 or 4 nice plays together and then he would drop a ball, which would of given them a first down and they would have to punt. Coles, Jacobs, McCants(if he can straighten up his attitude) and James Trash should be our receivers. Royal is improving as a pass catching threat. Ramsey's biggest need is a center and a DE. The DE would cause more turn overs and get the ball back in his hands. Help the guy out Snyder.
sootedpair

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't feel bad for Pat, because the Skins are going to take care of him this year. They know what they need and I think they'll take care of their needs. I think Raymer will be the center this year though. They'll probably draft his replacement, but he won't play this season.

Pat was playing really well towards the end of the season, and he's only going to improve. He's got a cannon of an arm, and the mental part of his game should improve tenfold this season.
e16bball

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew Patrick was our answer at QB since the day he made his debut and led us back to victory against the Titans. He showed that day that he has grit and balls and the talent to be great. I don't know if he will end up great, but with the right people around him I think he could be. After playing his first 2 year in Spurrier's ridiculous system, I think Patrick was in essence a rookie this year, in that it was the first time he had stepped out onto a field with a real NFL system to deal with. If you look at his season like that, he did great.

I just hope the Skins don't leave him hanging with no WRs (a la Kyle Boller). No one can be good if theres nobody open. The line will be pretty damn decent I think, now let's make sure he's got somebody to throw to. Jacobs and Thrash are good 3 and 4 receivers, and good injury fill-ins, but in all honesty they cant be starters.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: