Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Training Camp Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ziggy19

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHOCKED BY JPP...Prince needs to pull a Tonya Harding on him...before week 1.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xfaxtor wrote:
LoL I saw the video. Anyone who thinks this is anything but a joke clearly has never played team sports.

Dude people are going NUTS over this in General. One kid no lie tried to compare it to Penn State. Laughing
Xfaxtor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGiantsman10 wrote:
Xfaxtor wrote:
LoL I saw the video. Anyone who thinks this is anything but a joke clearly has never played team sports.

Dude people are going NUTS over this in General. One kid no lie tried to compare it to Penn State. Laughing

People in the Gen are retarded. Ive tried to enter there a few times, always end up getting extremely annoyed at myself for not staying away

^Joe_is_the_best
njLawman5016

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing,

I do not think the dunking is that big of a deal. In a closed and close locker room stuff happens.

Bigger problem is the posting. The media is jumping on it because there is nothing else to report.

The 24/7 jets coverage is burning out because everyone finally realize that is not a real football team.
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First there was spygate, then there was bountygate, now we have bullygate! Suspend JPP for the year, take away our first round pick! This behavior is unacceptable.

"Sundown, you better take care... if I find you been creepin' round my back stairs"
IR0NM1KE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The General Forum is up in arms about this. Which is nothing short of hysterical. My only issue is the taping and tweeting of the "Pearl River Plunge" (old WWF reference that I just pulled out of my @#!).

We have people trying to turn this into a court case on this forum. Laughing
Methinks some of them were either A)bullied or B)never played a sport where everyone didn't get a trophy after the game concluded.

Apparently Coughlin has lost all control and this is going to be the demise of the Giants. The gents in the general forum are taking turns monitoring Prince in hopes of preventing him from ending it all to escape one last icey dip. Rolling Eyes

It's not the coolest thing that JPP (or the witnesses of the event) has ever done, but let's not turn the guy into Satan over some hijinx.

We live in a VERY SOFT world, I guess we should just accept that and stop wasting breath telling people to grow a set.
w4rrior723

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IR0NM1KE wrote:
The General Forum is up in arms about this. Which is nothing short of hysterical. My only issue is the taping and tweeting of the "Pearl River Plunge" (old WWF reference that I just pulled out of my @#!).

Methinks some of them were either A)bullied or B)never played a sport where everyone didn't get a trophy after the game concluded.

Apparently Coughlin has lost all control and this is going to be the demise of the Giants. The gents in the general forum are taking turns monitoring Prince in hopes of preventing him from ending it all to escape one last icey dip. Rolling Eyes

It's not the coolest thing that JPP (or the witnesses of the event) has ever done, but let's not turn the guy into Satan over some hijinx.

We live in a VERY SOFT world, I guess we should just accept that and stop wasting breath telling people to grow a set.

The act itself isn't really bad. But seeing Princes reaction, and knowing that this is the 9th time it has happened makes me concerned about him. You don't have to be a psychologist to see that he's feeling alienated. Besides, the whole reason for them doing it is just foolish and ignorant in the first place. I could understand if this is something that goes on regularly with the guys where they prank each other. But they have specifically targeted Prince because they think he can't be a good player if he's quiet and well-mannered. No one should ever be "punished" for being well mannered especially when it has absolutely no correlation to your play on the football field.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, just did a write-up on the Giants. Check it out:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=14468382#14468382

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, just did a write-up on the Giants. Check it out:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=14468382#14468382

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

w4rrior723 wrote:
IR0NM1KE wrote:

The act itself isn't really bad. But seeing Princes reaction, and knowing that this is the 9th time it has happened makes me concerned about him. You don't have to be a psychologist to see that he's feeling alienated. Besides, the whole reason for them doing it is just foolish and ignorant in the first place. I could understand if this is something that goes on regularly with the guys where they prank each other. But they have specifically targeted Prince because they think he can't be a good player if he's quiet and well-mannered. No one should ever be "punished" for being well mannered especially when it has absolutely no correlation to your play on the football field.

I agree and it's a shame that they're not all the choir boys we want them to be, but Coughlin will crack down on this and in a couple weeks it'll be a non-issue. The Giants aren't the Bengals or Lions or Jets. The inmates don't run this asylum. I have faith it'll be dealt with appropriately.
titwio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Rueben Randle should also file a lawsuit for assault and battery.
http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/photo_corey_webster_tweets_photo_of_rueben_randle_taped_up_in_cold_tub/11504041

And a rape case while he's at it...
NYGiantsman10

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titwio wrote:
http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/photo_corey_webster_tweets_photo_of_rueben_randle_taped_up_in_cold_tub/11504041

IT'S LIKE PENN STATE ALL OVER AGAIN
LikesHAM

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGiantsman10 wrote:
titwio wrote:

The SB is now tainted.
scrimmage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGiantsman10 wrote:
titwio wrote:

PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL PAIN

LITERALLY RAPE
IR0NM1KE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MADNESS! If they start using the hot tub, that's where I draw the time. I'll just have to become a Jets fan.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: