Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Come On Skins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sootedpair

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't mean it to sound like bashing the Skins.
You don't hear me saying that the Skins suck and all of their fans do to.
All I am doing is stating my opinion on a certain subject.

My point was that the Skins and the Cowboys actions aren't too different. So for you to criticize the Skins makes you a hypocrite. Nobody want to listen to a hypocrite's argument/opinion.

BTW, you didn't answer my question.
up da gut

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe you're bragging about going to the superbowl and not winning. I bet that was a long plane ride home. The next year you had the exact same team and sucked. That goes to show it was fluke. Giants 2 rings, Eagles no rings. When you talk about football and dynastys you have to mention 5 teams. REDSKINS, dallas, san fran,green bay and the patriots. You're not going to talk about the little panthers. And we can pay our player a lot because we make more money than any franchise in the nfl. Get to that level and I might be able to have a conversation with you.
Dogs of war

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

up da gut wrote:
I can't believe you're bragging about going to the superbowl and not winning. I bet that was a long plane ride home. The next year you had the exact same team and sucked. That goes to show it was fluke. Giants 2 rings, Eagles no rings. When you talk about football and dynastys you have to mention 5 teams. REDSKINS, dallas, san fran,green bay and the patriots. You're not going to talk about the little panthers. And we can pay our player a lot because we make more money than any franchise in the nfl. Get to that level and I might be able to have a conversation with you.

You don't have anymore money than any other team in the NFL. All teams have the same cap number. You just get the biggest names, pay the biggest bonus's and get the least in return.

Good work guys Very Happy
up da gut

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you're a cowboy fan so I got to break it down and talk sssssllllllooooowwwww. Salery cap is what you are allowed to spend. Not what you're allowed to make. If you go to a resteraunt and pay 20.00 for a steak. How much do think they make profit. They made triple. Like I said before we make the most money out of all NFL teams. Do your football research
Dogs of war

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

up da gut wrote:
I know you're a cowboy fan so I got to break it down and talk sssssllllllooooowwwww. Salery cap is what you are allowed to spend. Not what you're allowed to make. If you go to a resteraunt and pay 20.00 for a steak. How much do think they make profit. They made triple. Like I said before we make the most money out of all NFL teams. Do your football research

Listen up Genius, We are not talking about how much revanue a team generates. Were talking about how much money a team can spend on players. I will repeat this for you since you are a little mentally chalenged.
WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH A TEAM CAN SPEND ON PLAYERS Exclamation
You are not doing a good job of representing Redskin fans. I'm sure there are much brighter ones out there.
Good luck repeating 3rd grade Exclamation

Cool
TrueRedskin05

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey panther i dont think u should be expecting a ring in the next 10 years all of your players are leaving and you will be the same old panthers that suck
e16bball

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogs- Looking back, that was definitely not my A game on that comeback, but I had been drinking so I hope I get cut a bit of slack.

In response to all this Cowboy-Redskins-Panthers (whaaat?) discussion lets look at it this way.

We can all go back and say "Well we did this" and "You didn't do that" but what does it all mean?

The Cowboys and Redskins are, in my opinion, at the very least 2 of the top 5 most storied franchises in the NFL. They have won Super Bowls and beaten each other's asses on the way, and that's what makes the rivalry so great. As for the Panthers, they have done a bit more lately, but in all honesty they are kind of out of their league when comparing to the Skins and Boys. Thus, I'm not really going to consider them.

The Redskins and Cowboys have been startlingly similar in the past 8-10 years. Overpaying for FAs, drafting poorly, making quick or poor decisions about coaching, etc. Of course, people tell me that the Cowboys have won most of their recent matchups. I don't know if this is true because I seem to have blocked such games from memory. However, there is no denying that the two teams have been on the downturn since the early/mid 90s.

It doesn't really take a sharp football mind to analyze what has already happened though. It seems like it would be a much more clever conversation if we discussed who will be better this upcoming year and why, instead of holding a message board pissing contest to see which team has done more in the past. That's just me of course, and plus that will help move discussion away from the Skins losing 13 of the last 14 games or some [inappropriate/removed].
Dogs of war

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

e16bball wrote:
Dogs- Looking back, that was definitely not my A game on that comeback, but I had been drinking so I hope I get cut a bit of slack.

In response to all this Cowboy-Redskins-Panthers (whaaat?) discussion lets look at it this way.

We can all go back and say "Well we did this" and "You didn't do that" but what does it all mean?

The Cowboys and Redskins are, in my opinion, at the very least 2 of the top 5 most storied franchises in the NFL. They have won Super Bowls and beaten each other's asses on the way, and that's what makes the rivalry so great. As for the Panthers, they have done a bit more lately, but in all honesty they are kind of out of their league when comparing to the Skins and Boys. Thus, I'm not really going to consider them.

The Redskins and Cowboys have been startlingly similar in the past 8-10 years. Overpaying for FAs, drafting poorly, making quick or poor decisions about coaching, etc. Of course, people tell me that the Cowboys have won most of their recent matchups. I don't know if this is true because I seem to have blocked such games from memory. However, there is no denying that the two teams have been on the downturn since the early/mid 90s.

It doesn't really take a sharp football mind to analyze what has already happened though. It seems like it would be a much more clever conversation if we discussed who will be better this upcoming year and why, instead of holding a message board pissing contest to see which team has done more in the past. That's just me of course, and plus that will help move discussion away from the Skins losing 13 of the last 14 games or some ****.

Laughing
Fair enough Exclamation

Good luck this season, Except against us COWBOYS

Cool
up da gut

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My point is you have to spend money to make money. When you call yourself saving money you end up with players like Marcelus Wiley( what a bum took the money and ran) Vinny Teratasourus Rex( the man was 40 plus whoes making the bone head choices) Eddie George. I'll take Big Dan any day. You cut not trade the QB that gets you to the playoffs. I do like Roy Williams, he might be the next Sean Taylor. And for Dog stop useing so many smiley faces. It feels like I'm chatting with a 1st grader. LOL.....
Dogs of war

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

up da gut wrote:
My point is you have to spend money to make money. When you call yourself saving money you end up with players like Marcelus Wiley( what a bum took the money and ran) Vinny Teratasourus Rex( the man was 40 plus whoes making the bone head choices) Eddie George. I'll take Big Dan any day. You cut not trade the QB that gets you to the playoffs. I do like Roy Williams, he might be the next Sean Taylor. And for Dog stop useing so many smiley faces. It feels like I'm chatting with a 1st grader. LOL.....

Did you read what you wrote? You spend money to win games in football, not make money. When you win games and have great players you sell jerseys, people fill the stadiums, buy popcorn & beer along with souverniers. That is what makes you money. VERY FOOLISH ON YOUR PART!
Now we'll talk about players. M. Wiley was cut and cost us no money to do so, Vinny had a one year contract and beat the Skins twice,Remember when he toyed with you and hit Crayton for that game winning TD again cost us no money to let him go, E. George another one year contract, he didn't put up the numbers everyone thought he would but cost us nothing to show him the door.
All of the players you mentioned didn't pan out the way we had hoped, I give you that.
Lets talk about "Big Dans" signings or at least one of them. Can you say
Mark Brunell Question That one signing will cost "Big Dan" $8 million dollars to get rid of. Who signed that bone head check Question

Finally about the smiley faces. I use them because you are so funny. Very Happy You have no clue as to what you are talking about.
I don't remember how it feels to chat with 1st graders, but apperantly you do. As long as you just chat with them I'm cool with that. Cool

Go ahead and think of something ingenuous to say and we will talk later. Very Happy

Cool
up da gut

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can believe I'm talking to someone from New Mexico about the cowboys. You're not even a TEXAN. Souds like you jumped on the band wagon in the 90's. How do you support your team from Mexico. That's why you're not on the cowboy forum. You're probably not allowed or not respected. You're argueing about how much we spend and your team sucks. You had a QB that got you to the playoffs but you cut him, how dumb is that. He made plays once the play broke down wit his feet. He used drugs so what everybody on your team does.the league didn't know. Trade him. So you saved money. You still suck. You have more cap space but you need a lot more players than us. So I guess your going to save some more money and still not get what you need. Do you go to any games from New Mexico? I have season tickets. Your a TV fan. Keep talking to me you'll learn something about the game.
Dogs of war

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

up da gut wrote:
I can believe I'm talking to someone from New Mexico about the cowboys. You're not even a TEXAN. Souds like you jumped on the band wagon in the 90's. How do you support your team from Mexico. That's why you're not on the cowboy forum. You're probably not allowed or not respected. You're argueing about how much we spend and your team sucks. You had a QB that got you to the playoffs but you cut him, how dumb is that. He made plays once the play broke down wit his feet. He used drugs so what everybody on your team does.the league didn't know. Trade him. So you saved money. You still suck. You have more cap space but you need a lot more players than us. So I guess your going to save some more money and still not get what you need. Do you go to any games from New Mexico? I have season tickets. Your a TV fan. Keep talking to me you'll learn something about the game.

OUTSTANDING COMEBACK GENIUS Exclamation Laughing
Where should I start? Since you've probably never been to the great state of New Mexico, I'll tell you a little about us here. We have some of the most die hard sport fans here as you will find anywhere.
I can tell that you are not very educated since you think I'm in Mexico. Go ahead and take a look at a map of the U.S.A. You will find New Mexico between Arizona and Texas.
Go ahead and take your time when trying to read the map so you don't get comfused.
About releasing Quincy, Why would we keep a guy on our team that has substance abuse problems. If you can't depend on him to make good decisions off the field, how can you depend on him to make them on the field? He would have very low trade value. Though the Skins would probably give up a draft pick or two for him and give him a huge signing bonus. Very Happy No Brainer for most of us.
About not being a Texan. You don't have to be a Texan to be a cowboy fan. Just think how few Redskin fans there would be if you had to be from DC. Again, very foolish on your part.
As far as being a bandwagon fan. I have been a fan since the early 70's. About 5 or 6 years old. Another ignorant take on your part.
As far as not being on the Cowboy forum, I'm always on the Cowboy Forum. Just take a look at my posts. It is just very amusing reading the stuff that come out of that empty space between your ears Very Happy
Now we'll go on about how much we suck. As much as we suck, We still can beat your team. What does that say about the Skins?
Now about not being allowed or respected on the Boys forum. I am not only allowed and respected but also welcomed. Your fellow Redskin fan are probably not to pleased with your representation of fellow Skin fans as you keep putting your foot in you mouth.
As far as going to games . Yes I do when I get a chance. My priorities now are raising my kids so I don't get to as many as I would like but when my kids are all grown up they will not be as ignorant as you seem to be. You are not showing what I'm sure you parents were trying to make of you.
So in parting, I'll leave you with this. Yes I do watch the Cowboys on TV and you might be able to show me something about football but you haven't been able to yet.
I know this was a little long and I probably lost you a few time but keep trying. Very Happy
Oh and another thing. STAY OUT OF THE GENE POOL AS YOURS SEEMS VERY SHALLOW Exclamation Very Happy
shadow walker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and another thing up da "but" Razz....dogs of war is respected...i see him in the forum with good ideas....cowboy fan forums has the most posts and topics in this whole forum...except for the mock draft thing....

so what if hes from NM...ima a boys fan and i was born in the Phillipines...lived in VA for ten years...moved to japan for five years and now live in RI...there is a reason why we're called americas team little boy....its because fans from all over americal loves

one of the great ones on this site
up da gut

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're so easy......... I got to do exactly what I wanted to do to you, get uder your skin. Leon Lett was on coke, he didn't get cut,so was Micheal Irvin and a host of other cowboys. I'm sure you knew that. Why do you use your kids as an excuse for not going to see the boys. I have kids also, a wife and 2 season ticket so see the mighty REDSKINS. Come down one weekend I'll take you to see the boys when they come to town since your right next door and can't see them. And I said NEW MEXICO I'll shortin the message next time so you can pick it up. You saw one big paragraph and it just screwed you all up. YOUR COUSIN CAN'T BE YOUR WIFE so get a divorce. Or there will be people like you running around everywhere
up da gut

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I like COWGIRLS bring it on.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: