Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Come On Skins
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PantherPride

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: Come On Skins Reply with quote

samuariskins wrote:
With everyone leaving or wanting to leave the skins we'd be lucky to win one game! What do the Redskins need to do to keep good players whom aren't selfish? Everyone of our free agents wants more money or wants to leave cause they don't like the way the offense plays. I don't know what can save our team. The Redskins need this year a serious transfusion of winning or we are going to end up like the Bengals of the 90s. Always having a top 10 pick but never seeing the playoffs. Its a sad time to be a Skins fan.

I agree w/ him and I'm not even a Skins fan.

You guys were like they brung back GIBBS! wooohooo and that blew up in your faces, here is my projected lineup for the skins next year cuz little Danny Snider has some cap issues now I knew he was messin up.

QB-Tim Hasslebeck
RB-Clinton Portis(if he can stay healthy and oh yeah was he really worth all that money
FB-the best player on offense in my mind Rock Cartwright
WR-hmmm.. lets see whoever u guys have behind Coles and Gardner
TE-the second best player on offense Chris Cooley
Line- pretty much the same

Dline- Same
LB-Arrington, Pierce,Barrow
CB-not Smoot he's coming to Carolina
S-Taylor whom is Awesome
S-Bowens

I'm not cracking on the Skins I like to see them win games cuz I used to play for the little league team in my town seriously the only time I am not cheering for the Skins is when the play Carolina.

But seriously I knew they were gonna fall to peices when Danny started signing all those hopefuls such as Coles whom I thought wasnt that good anyway.
sootedpair

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only reason I'm replying to such a stupid rant is to point out that Skins fans are far too educated to use the word "brung".
e16bball

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha...brung...
Dogs of war

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When the Skins start being compared to the Bengals of the 90's it is a sad day in DC.
OUCH!
I don't think the Bangals had one of the highest pay rolls in the league either.
up da gut

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So who do you compare the panthers to. THEY HAVE NEVER WON A RING!
WhySkins

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't think players on the redskins want to leave. when they interviewed players after the coles thing they all basically said the same thing, "why wouldn't you want to play here." just because coles decides that 90 catches isn't enough for him and wants to be traded, doesn't mean the whole organization is falling apart.
Dogs of war

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is only one reason to want to play for the Skins.
MONEY Exclamation
Nobody goes to the Skins because they want a chance to play in the Superbowl.
Every player in the NFL knows that if you have a big name and a good game, Snyder will over pay for your services.
Plain and simple Exclamation
e16bball

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do players play for the 'Boys, Dogs?

I mean other than the fact that they can get awesome prices for coke, I can't see why really. Dallas hasn't really challenged for the Super Bowl either since their glory days of the mid-90s, which are well past, I think I should remind you.
PantherPride

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didnt post this to make you guys mad I posted it b/c I saw that someone on the site was bashing the skins he has posted more on here than I have, but I'm sorry if Ipissed you guys off I just think the skins need a new owner.
up da gut

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do the panthers need? A running back( Davis always hurt) that's why he's not a redskin. ( our throw away ) you let your best receiver go. You're not getting a decent draft pick. Carolina is like the nfl cellar. Players dream of coming to play for a major city wit tradition. Not Carolina. O line sucks. Trust me when Peppers becomes a free agent he outta there. Must I go on? AND NO RINGS. So no barking at the big boys. Play wit the puppies out back.
Dogs of war

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

e16bball wrote:
Why do players play for the 'Boys, Dogs?

I mean other than the fact that they can get awesome prices for coke, I can't see why really. Dallas hasn't really challenged for the Super Bowl either since their glory days of the mid-90s, which are well past, I think I should remind you.

Awesome prices for coke? Rolling Eyes Extreamly lame come back.
Players come to play for the Boys because the Dallas Cowboys are one of the most storied franchises in the history of pro sports.
You don't have to get bent out of shape if it is not true right.
Or is it that the truth hurts?
Another thing, When was the last time the Skins made a legit run at the Super Bowl?
It's been even longer than the Boys hasn't it.
No hard feelings bball.
sootedpair

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You don't have to get bent out of shape if it is not true right.
Or is it that the truth hurts?

I thinks it's just annoying hearing a Cowboys fan give the Skins a hard time when they're basically the same way. They don't attack free agency quite like the Skins do, but they go through players and coaches just like the Skins, and have about the same amount of success.

I've got a question: Do the Skins fans here go to the Cowboys forums and bash the Cowboys in those threads? I haven't wandered over there to see for myself, and I can't see it happening any time soon.
Dogs of war

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mean it to sound like bashing the Skins.
You don't hear me saying that the Skins suck and all of their fans do to.
All I am doing is stating my opinion on a certain subject.

Cool
PantherPride

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And just like I said I didnt do it to [inappropriate/removed] u guys off but on the subject of Davis you guys didnt throw him away Spurrier, yeah he was a coach in Washington remember him said he pretty much wanted a skat back i.e. Candidate Betts, and yeah the Panthers havent won a ring but they only been around 10 years how long have the skins been around 80 or so, and only 3 rings and like dogs of war said how long has it been since you guys have made a run.

I'm not bashing them you guys are and I cant help you guys had a bad record and will continue to have in the recent future, 6-10 for the next 5 yrs yeah thats awesome.

We (the panther) however will be back in the playoffs next year or maybe the superbowl, before you guys try to step to the Panthers you guys need to figure out a way to beat Them Boys, Eagles, and Giants 2-6 in the division next year for you guys with your only wins coming from the Giants.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
PantherPride

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And on the subject of the draft pick its b/c we had a better record then you so I wouldnt brag about that!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: