Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Our defense...What will it look like? Better than expected?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KingTitan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:54 pm    Post subject: Our defense...What will it look like? Better than expected? Reply with quote

Quote:
Terry McCormick ‏@terrymc13 7h

Gray asked about Scott Solomon looking like 3-4 LB in 4-3 system: Who said we are a 4-3 system?

Don't know if many saw this quote. But I think we are going to be pleasantly surprised with our team as a whole and our defense. We hopefully aren't going to be the same vanilla team we seen in the past. Defense with no imagination.

Thoughts?
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well our defense can't get any worse can it Laughing

I still think we lack a star up front. I like Casey, not a fan of Hill, Martin could be solid, Johnson is average, and Klug is one-dimensional. Good thing next years draft is loaded with DT talent. We need to star DT to pair with Casey.

I do think our offense will be good and that includes Locker. He won't be great but I think he'll have a pretty solid season assuming everyone stays healthy and the running ends up being what it's supposed to be. He'll have an awesome O-Line blocking for him, great RB, good set of WR's, and a solid TE. No excuse for him to fail.
ironlion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That quote got me pretty excited. We brought in Pitoitua to play 3-4 DE IMO. Wimbley is more natural at OLB and I think ayers is a potential beast at Olb. Brown can play ILB in 3-4 package with Morgan and Casey also in. Hill was brought in to play nT but I'm not to sure he can handle it. All our 3-4 needs is a healthy McCarty.

I've been waiting a long time to see the double blue in 3-4. Hopefully this is some sort of transition year. I think ayers in the key. He is unreal when used properly.
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been hearing rumors of a new defense, a 3-4, a hybrid, etc for so long now, that I refuse to believe it until Bud Adams dies off and D!ck Lebeau buys the team.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: