Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Fantasy Football League - Rule clarification on page 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
Onyxmeth wrote:
bck1195 wrote:
Byrdman wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
if jacobsrules misses another pick we may try to replace him on the fly. Any takers?

Maybe someone in the keeper league will step up to help us out.

i will take his spot if nobody else wants it.
Go ahead and take it. I'm sure there won't be any objections. You're a friendly guy. Just wait until jacobsrules 24 hour period is up just in case he appears.

The first round pick was Ryan Mathews by the way.

If he misses his 2nd pick it's a done deal. I'd rather find someone to replace a manager in the 2nd round when they had a good 1st round pick then destroy the team (WPA) and then try to get someone to pick up the pieces. Jacobsrules had over a week to get things in order (if he goes over 24 hours again).

It's done. bck gets a 24 hour clock starting now.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait to make my next picks, I will cement my place in the top 2 on this league and subsequently the keeper league next year with these next two picks.
bballbkd1001

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LikesHAM wrote:
I can't wait to make my next picks, I will cement my place in the top 2 on this league and subsequently the keeper league next year with these next two picks.
hmm Cam Cam Newton is my guess Wink

^^^ Huge props Rase on the Sig!
bballbkd1001

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goodness this is moving so slowwwww.

^^^ Huge props Rase on the Sig!
LikesHAM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

god, I wanted Stafford with that pick but Onyxmeth just HAD to take him the pick before....oh well Graham is a nice consolation prize as I think he just scratched the surface of his potential last year and will be better than Gronkowski this year.
Onyxmeth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im willing to move all early round defensive draft picks to move up in the offensive draft in the feeder league. If you're interested then PM me.

l3lind golfer wrote:
It's official. LeBron is staying in Cleveland. Quote that. I have a source. If it's not true, I'll never post here again.
Onyxmeth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LikesHAM wrote:
god, I wanted Stafford with that pick but Onyxmeth just HAD to take him the pick before....oh well Graham is a nice consolation prize as I think he just scratched the surface of his potential last year and will be better than Gronkowski this year.
Sorry buddy. Im willing to trade him if you're open to it.

l3lind golfer wrote:
It's official. LeBron is staying in Cleveland. Quote that. I have a source. If it's not true, I'll never post here again.
bagh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might be interested in trading down. Anyone interested can drop me a PM.
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Romo in the 5th? Yes plz... Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddHatter wrote:
Sounds about right for a guy coming off of 4000 yards and 31 TDs.

l3lind golfer wrote:
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Onyxmeth wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:

4k and 30+ with broken ribs and one of his top 2 WR's out for most of the first half?

I'd sig bet he finishes Top 5 this season barring injury

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddHatter wrote:
Onyxmeth wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:

4k and 30+ with broken ribs and one of his top 2 WR's out for most of the first half?

No barring injury. Romo has a thorough enough injury history to put it into his prediction. What year would you like to use to predict Romo at if not 2011? Would you like to use his 2010 season of 1600 yards and 11 TDs? Not top 5. His 2009 season of 4400 yards and 26 TDs? Not top 5. You tell me the thought process that brings you to believe Romo will be top 5 when the guy hasn't put up top 5 fantasy numbers since 2007.

l3lind golfer wrote:
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Onyxmeth wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
Onyxmeth wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:

No barring injury. Romo has a thorough enough injury history to put it into his prediction. What year would you like to use to predict Romo at if not 2011? Would you like to use his 2010 season of 1600 yards and 11 TDs? Not top 5. His 2009 season of 4400 yards and 26 TDs? Not top 5. You tell me the thought process that brings you to believe Romo will be top 5 when the guy hasn't put up top 5 fantasy numbers since 2007.

It's a sig bet - there's a reason it's called a bet. If it's so outrageous it's an easy accept on your part.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddHatter wrote:
Onyxmeth wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
Onyxmeth wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:

It's a sig bet - there's a reason it's called a bet. If it's so outrageous it's an easy accept on your part.
Yes on the sig bet if you drop the injury clause. Considering you're talking about any injuries, even injuries that don't cause lost games, you have an out for anything you want, even the most minor of injuries. Romo's been on the injury report at least 3 out of the last 4 seasons. I can't remember 2009 too well, but I think I remember him on the Probable list a few weeks for stuff about his back. You have far too easy an out in the bet as is, with as injury prone as Romo is.

l3lind golfer wrote:
HakeemTheDream

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In defense to Romo being drafted in the 5th, I also picked him in the middle of the 5th round of the Feeder league draft. Considering that Rivers and Peyton were already gone, Romo was a good choice IMO. I didn't want to settle with the possibility of ending up with Roethlisberger, Schaub, Ryan, or Cutler as my starter. There was two people behind me who needed QBs, and they have two picks in between my picks.

Toomer was right in saying that Romo puts up great stats. If anything, he is a very good fantasy QB. He was the last of the bunch with the potential to be a top 5 fantasy QB this year. I had him as my fantasy QB last year and felt comfortable week in and week out starting him. It sucks that I gotta have an Cowboys QB as my fantasy starter being a Giants fan, but fantasy football makes you think with your head and not your heart.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: