Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What about Corey Webster?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rabbisson

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about Brandon Shelby late in the draft? He impressed me at Oklahoma. another late round possibility is Kevin Arbet of USC. He started as a Fr. and a So. until he was unseated by Will Poole and someone else I can't remember.

Is Onyenegcha coming out? Last year he was considered a top 10 pick and I thought he was a senior...

I feel so old.

Iggles wrote:
This guy gets it. Seriously, the ideas being espoused here need to get to 88 mph so they can go back to the 1950's.

I'm a cold-blooded dickens.
RD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevin Arbet has serious medical issues. He received a sixth year of eligibility because of broken foot problems. It looks like a chronic issue, and odnt know if he is worth being drafted. Plus, on the field, he's a bit undersized, isn't fast, and isn't strong. Great instincts, but I dont think he gets drafted. Worth a flyer as a UDFA, but he has a lot of question marks.

Onyenegecha was a JuCo transfer, so he was only a junior last year. And the talk about him was based purely on hype. He hasn't proven anything at the college level. He's very talented, but he still has to prove himself on the football field before we talk about the NFL.
rblevens

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rabbisson wrote:
How about Brandon Shelby late in the draft? He impressed me at Oklahoma. another late round possibility is Kevin Arbet of USC. He started as a Fr. and a So. until he was unseated by Will Poole and someone else I can't remember.

Is Onyenegcha coming out? Last year he was considered a top 10 pick and I thought he was a senior...

I feel so old.

Shelby is great on special teams and can blitz like no other. He would be a great replacement for Je'rod Cherry.

Onyenegcha didn't even start for OU this past season...He wasn't even the NB at the orange bowl. In my mind, he is like Brandon Browner. A great physical speciman but overrated when it comes to play on the field.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: