Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Mock Draft Thread (Yeah I done it)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
jfinley88

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:

jfinley88

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:

jfinley88

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

banned for posting pointless gifs
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jagman777 wrote:
banned for posting pointless gifs

ironing

jagman777

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

muahaha
JagsFanInNY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is going to be "different" than most of what is out there and might be borderline unrealistic.

**TRADE: Jaguars get to move down and accumulate picks, as Arizona moves up (although I am envisioning they want to move up for a LT as opposed to QB) -- #2 for #7. #69, 2014 1st

1.7) Xavier Rhodes CB Florida State --> Truth be told, I probably would prefer Mingo, who likely will be available. However, I said I was going for "different" and Rhodes is a really good player for this team, who Gus/Dave might be bale to justify as making sense at #7.(Let it be known I think Geno could still be there, and some of you I understand would still love to grab him, but I refuse to have this front office making such a bad and short-sighted decision so early in their regime)

2.1) Jamie Collins LEO Southern Mississippi --> This team needs a dynamic pass rusher to line up in the LEO spot. Branch MIGHT end up as that kind of player, but considering the fat that this team will need 2 LEOs in this defense, grabbing a guy like Collins who right now is probably a better pass rusher than Branch makes a load of sense.

3.2) Jordan Mills OT Louisiana Tech--> With the RT spot seemingly not going to be addressed through free agency, this team should look to grab a RT in the earlier rounds of this draft. Mills has extensive experience at the RT spot and he has the ability to thrive in a zone blocking scheme.

3.7) T.J. McDonald BANDIT USC --> from what I understand of the new scheme likely coming in, the "bandit" spot will be used, and right now this team is lacking one. McDonald is probably best suited for that kind of role in the NFL.

4.1) Matt Scott QB Arizona --> While I am opposed to going QB at the top of the 1st round, I am most definitely in favor of drafting a QB that makes sense value wise, and Scott, who might not even make it this far in the draft, would make a ton of sense. He is obviously not a perfect player, but he could be a legitimate competitor for the starting QB job. I would hope Gabbert could still beat him out, but regardless, he is an upgrade over Henne for the backup spot.

5.2) Ty Powell OLB Haring --> Sessions is done for, and as of right now Daryl Smith is still not back in the fold (and I am not super optimistic about him coming back). This team really could use some infusion of talent at OLB and Powell is an underrated player in my opinion.

6.1) Sanders Commings CB Georgia --> I think this could be an instance of a player who doesn't fit many schemes falling. Commings should fit wonderfully in Bradley's scheme and at the top of the 6th round, he would be a phenomenal selection.

7.2) Mark Harrison WR Rutgers --> he might be gone by this point, but 6'3 and sub 4.4 speed warrants a 7th round pick in my opinion.

-----
Just for fun let us assume Arizona sucks so bad they end up with the #1 pick next year and the Jags can grab Clowney
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you could have done worse

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1.2 - Dion Jordan, DE/OLB Oregon
Jacksonville Jaguars trade 2.33 to Miami for 2.10, 3.15 and 3.20
2.10 from Miami - Terron Armstead, OT Arkansas Pine-Bluff
3.64 - Zac Dysert, QB Miami (OH)
3.77 from Miami - Blidi Wreh-Wilson, CB Connecticut
3.82 from Miami - Zaviar Gooden, OLB/SS Missouri
4.98 - Sanders Commings, CB Georgia
5.135 - Michael Buchanan, DE/OLB Illinois
6.169 - Cooper Taylor, SS Richmond
7.208 - Joseph Fauria, TE UCLA

#JDI

iPwn wrote:
Someone gave me about 8-inches .
JagsFanInNY

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:

Who is Miami trading up for? Other than that, I doubt Gooden is there at the pick and I think Commings could be had even lower. Perhaps even so low that they could take a better SS and grab Commings at 169. Dysert also might be there lower, but I could understand grabbing him there so as not to miss hi if you really like him.
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:

I normally dont comment on later rounders, but Fauria is definitely worth a 7th round look on size/matchup nightmare

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can only hope a draft like this could go down for the Jags(I can almost definitely assure you nothing like this will actually happen):

**TRADE: Rex Ryan is so enamored by Dion Jordan that he does not want to chance it that Oakland opts to grab an edge rusher or that Chip Kelly grabs his former player, so the Jets move up to #2, surrendering #9, #72 2014 1st (Let's make this a little more believable by saying Revis is traded and Jets had TB's 1st rounder as well)

1.9: Ezekiel Ansah --> raw, yet with potential through the roof, Ansah could turn into a very potent weapon for this defense if coached properly.

**TRADE: With SF sitting there at #34 and looking to upgrade their secondary (FS in particular), a team needing a FS could look to jump to #33 to grab their guy. In this case, I could envision Cincy being that team, surrendering #53 and #84 to jump to #33 (They could choose to give up #37, but I think they would be more inclined to give the later one up and hold 2 high second rounders)

2.53: Tyler Wilson QB --> not thinking it is a secret this team needs better play at the QB position. Wilson's stock has definitely dropped, but I definitely like him and think he could be a guy to one way or another lead to an elevated level of play from the QB spot.

3.64: Blidi Wreh-Wilson CB --> a big CB who fits the mold of what Bradley likes in his cornerbacks, Wreh-Wilson is a guy I hope this team targets.

3.72: Zavier Gooden OLB --> Daryl Smith might be out the door, and the other OLB spot is not set either. Gooden, in my mind fits the mold on the kind of player Bradley is looking to have on this defense.

3.84: T.J. McDonald BANDIT --> I think this is the ideal guy to draft to play that "in the box" safety role Bradley has used in his defense.

4.98: David Quessenberry OT --> Athletic and versatile, I think Quessenberry could fit very nicely as the new RT of the Jaguars.

5.135: Sanders Commings CB --> Alan Ball is not the answer at CB, and so bringing in guys to compete for a starting CB spot is definitely a good thing. Commings is big and physical, and could very well prove to be a great value in the 5th round.

6.169: Earl Watford OG --> With the LG position kind of up in the air right now, brining in competition for the job is a good thing. Watford is an interesting late round guy who I happen to like as a prospect.

7.208: Latavius Murray RB --> A RB with upside, I think he could immediately help in the return game and might eventually be a solid contributor as a RB for this team.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 35 of 41

Jump to: