Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Mock Draft Thread (Yeah I done it)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. V

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Jaguars #MockFour completed:

Round One - Geno Smifffff, QB West Virginia
Round Two - Jamie Collins, DE/OLB Southern Miss
Round Three - Blidi Wreh-Wilson, CB Connecticut
Round Four - Zaviar Gooden, OLB/SS Missouri
Round Five - Brian Schwenke, C California
Round Six - Zac Stacy, RB Vanderbilt
Round Seven - Corry Grissom, DT South Florida

Love it

Thank you daboyle250 for the sig.
jfinley88

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello my Jaguar brethren; I just finished up a GM Mock last night using the Jags and here's the final product. I took the liberty of annotating all the transactions, so that it doesn't seem like I was just dilly-dallying around making senseless moves. Although that's usually what I end up doing in these... So here it is!

THE JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS

THE OFFENSE

QB: Kirk Cousins - Nick Foles - Blaine Gabbert
RB: Bryce Brown - Jacquizz Rodgers - Ryan Williams - Zac Stacy
FB: Montell Owens
WR: Cecil Shorts III - Jacoby Jones
WR: Justin Blackmon - Chris Harper - Jordan Shipley
TE: Marcedes Lewis - Phillip Lutzenkirchen
LT: Eugene Monroe - Jovan Olafioye
LG: Nate Garner - Will Rackley
C: Brian de la Puente - Mike Brewster
RG: Brandon Moore - J.C. Trettor
RT: Luke Joeckel - Cameron Bradfield

THE DEFENSE

LEO: Paul Kruger - Jamie Collins -Jeremy Mincey
UT: Terrance Knighton - CJ Mosely
NT: Sammie Lee Hill - Brandon Williams
RE: Tyson Alualu - Jason Jones - Austen Lane
LOLB: Daryl Smith - Keith Pough
MLB: Paul Posluszny - Steve Beauharnais
ROLB: DeAndre Levy - Russell Allen
CB: Derek Cox - Mike Harris - Josh Johnson
FS: Shamarko Thomas - Chris Prosinksi
SS: Chris Crocker - J.J. Wilcox
CB: Alterraun Verner - Eric Wright

THE OTHER GUYS

K: Josh Scobee
P: Bryan Anger
LS: Jeremy Cain

THE PRACTICE SQAUD

James Rodgers
Austin Pasztor
Dennis Johnson
Graham Pocic
Kayvon Webster
Onterio McCalebb
Nick Clancy
Manase Foketi

TRANSACTION HISTORY

* March 1st = Began Mock With 38.437m In Cap Room (Money to blow, YOLO)

* March 2nd = Traded Chad Henne to Chicago for Pick 180. New Cap = 41.087m (Was going to cut him anyway, so whateves...)

* March 2nd = Traded Dwight Lowery to Washington for Kirk Cousins. New Cap = 42.232m (Borderline starting caliber safety for potential starter at QB; of course...)

* March 3rd = Extended Eugene Monroe on a 7 year - $59.76m contract. Salary get's bigger by .2m every year. New Cap = 40.050m(Only franchise piece guy on the roster, so used my 1 extension on him)

* March 4th = Re-Structured the contract of Paul Posluzny. New Cap = 44.137m (More monies to blow)

* March 4th = Placed the Original Round Tender on Jordan Shipley. New Cap = 42.814m (Beast on the jugs, must have)

* March 5th = Re-Signed Derek Cox to a 4 year - $26.00m contract. Salary consistent throughout deal. New Cap = 36.314m (One of the franchise players, unfortunately signed him before the actual market proved to be shiz)

* March 5th = Re-signed Terrance Knighton to a 4 year - $21.60m contract. Salary get's smaller every year. New Cap = 30.714m (Seems like a perfect fit for the new D)

* March 6th = Released Jerrell Jackson, Mike Brown, Brett Brackett, Jerome Long, Ryan Davis, Johnathan Grimes, Toney Clemons, Matt Veldman, Will Taufoou. New Cap = 34.644m (Eye-sores on my beautiful DC page)

* March 7th = Re-Signed Daryl Smith to a 2 year - $11.50m contract. New Cap = 29.644m (Goat who could lead JAX to owl and stun the hoi polloi)

* March 7th = Traded Uche Nwaneri to Arizona for Ryan Williams and Pick 102. New Cap = 31.425m (Don't remember this, perhaps impaired. Nonetheless, seems like good value.)

* March 9th = Traded Pick 102, Pick 161 and Jason Spitz to Tennessee for Alterraun Verner. New Cap = 31.602m (Corner spot was looking weak, so was just trying to fill a hole and thought this was good value)

* March 9th = Out of the seven FA's I sent offers to in Free Agency, all seven decided Jacksonville wasn't where they wanted to go. Rolling Eyes (Prejudice against GM who was dominating mock)

* March 9th = Signed Paul Kruger to a 4 year 31 million dollar deal. New Cap = 24.202(This was out of sheer frustration that I wasn't landing anybody. But it was a pretty good signing I feel, quick and reliable fix at LEO)

* March 10th = Traded Maurice Jones-Drew and Pick 194 to Atlanta for Jacquizz Rodgers, James Rodgers, and Pick 126. New Cap = 28.242 (Was getting 0 offers on MJD and really wanted to just move him. Advertised the hell out of him, and this was the best I got after a week)

* March 10th = Traded Dawan Landry to New Orleans for Pick 139 and Pick 175. New Cap = 31.042 (You guys cut him, so I tried to get what I could, turned out to be pretty decent!)

* March 11th = Signed Brian De La Puente to a 2 year 9.3m dollar deal. New Cap = 26.392(Brian Of The Bridge belonged in JAX, so I brings him here)

* March 11th = Signed DeAndre Levy to a 4 year 5.4m dollar deal. New Cap = 25.042 (Got him super cheap and I think he's a perfect fit in this defense at OLB)

* March 11th = Signed Sammie Lee Hill to a 4 year 13.68m dollar deal. New Cap = 21.622 (At the time of the signing was in need of a NT, enter SLH)

* March 11th = Signed Jason Jones to a 2 year 2.5m dollar deal. New Cap = 20.372 (Solid value and guy to have on line)

* March 12th = Signed Chris Crocker to a 1 year 840k deal. New Cap = 19.532 (After moving Dawan and Dwight, the safety spot wasn't looking very handsome, so I swoop in and save the day signing Britney Spears man)

* March 12th = Signed Jovan Olafioye to a 2 year 1.12m dollar deal. New Cap = 18.972(Best O-Line man in world)

* March 12th = Signed Brandon Moore to a 2 year 11m dollar deal. New Cap = 13.472 (Quick fix I suppose)

* March 12th = Traded Pick 66 to Philadelphia for Pick 164, Nick Foles, and Bryce Brown. New Cap = 12.472(This seemed to make too much sense. Get another QB for a handsome threesome of QBs and get another talented RB to make a slightly less handsome threesome)

* March 13th = Selected Luke Joeckel with the 2nd Pick. New Cap = 8.617(I know you guys hate Joeckel at #2, so I done did it)

* March 14th = Traded Picks 33, 126 and 164 to Dallas for Picks 49 and 82.(Board had fallen awfully, got my target at #49 anyway)

*March 14th = Signed Nate Garner to a 2 year 1.76m. New Cap = 7.737(Crazy value)

* March 15th = Selected Jamie Collins with Pick 49. New Cap = 6.971m(#1 LEO prospect, Already had Kruger, but the more the pass rushers the better)

* March 17th = Selected Brandon Williams with Pick 82. New Cap = 6.419m(#3 NT, BPA bi a lot, duo of SLH and him at the nose is pretty solid)

* March 19th = Signed Jacoby Jones to a 3 year 10.65m dollar deal. New Cap = 2.869m(He wins owls)

*March 19th = Traded Pick 97 and Andre Branch to Houston for Pick 91 and Pick 123. New Cap = 1.885(Needed to move up, and had been trying to move Andre since the beginning. This will probably be frowned upon)

*March 19th = Selected Shamarko Thomas with Pick 91. New Cap = 1.344 (#5, Needed another Safety to put next to Crocker)

*March 20th = Selected J.J. Wilcox with Pick 123. New Cap = .837m(#8 S, Back-To-Back Safties to get duo of future)

*March 21st = Released Jason Babin. New Cap = 5.462m(No monies to continue)

*March 21st = Selected Keith Pough with Pick 130. New Cap = 5.004m(#3 OLB, love his attitude and what he can bring when Daryl retires)

*March 21st = Selected Chris Harper with Pick 139. New Cap = 4.550m(#15 WR on board, needed a fifth receiver)

*March 23rd = Selected Zac Stacy with Pick 175. New Cap = 4.119 (#3 RB on ze board, BPA thang)

*March 23rd = Selected J.C. Trettor with Pick 180. New Cap = 3.688m (#7 G on my board, just going BPA)

*March 25th = Released Richard Murphey, Isaiah Stanback, Antwon Blake, Brandon Marshall, Julian Stanford, Allen Reiser, Jeris Pendleton, Laurent Robinson, Mark Asper, Drew Nowack, D'Anthony Smith, Greg Jones and Aaron Ross. New Cap = 9.776(Don't know most of them, so figure they don't belong on the super-team)

*March 26th = Claimed Steve Beauharnais, Dennis Johnson, Josh Johnson, Philip Lutzenkirchen, Kayvon Webster, Onterio McCalebb, Graham Pocic, Nick Clancy, and Manase Foketi. New Cap = 6.131m(Went hams, Steve and Josh actually made the 53. The rest went on the P.S.)

*March 26th = Signed Eric Wright to a 2 year 2m dollar deal. New Cap = 5.131m (CB spot looking young and small, so I brings big and old guy)

*March 26th = Released Kevin Rutland. New Cap = 5.586m (No rooms for him)

What you guys think?
iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't like:
Trading Uche
Drafting Joeckel
Releasing Babin
Trading Branch
Releasing Stanford
Releasing Rutland

The last three aren't that bad, but still.

Otherwise, you did a good job from what I see.

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Austen Lane > Jason Jones :3

Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
jfinley88

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:

Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:

Austen Lane is like a mix of Kevin Hart, Owen Hart, Bruce Smith, and an ocelot.

jfinley88

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:

That doesn't sound like a particularly fearsome gene pool. Sounds like a pile of birth effects and mental disabilities. I think I'll stick with the pure bread, Jason Jones.

Although on a side note, this is the first I've heard of Ocelots and I find them to be perhaps one of the most handsome animals in the animal kingdom; sassy yet pretentious...

And am I going to receive no applause for that duo of QB's?!? I dedicate nearly a month of my life to creating the team of alpha males, only to have it be subject to blatantly cavil remarks. This is a community of second-rate posters, and with that I exit and leave you to bask in the glory of my mock...
Tugboat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Jaguars #MockFour completed:

Round One - Geno Smifffff, QB West Virginia
Round Two - Jamie Collins, DE/OLB Southern Miss
Round Three - Blidi Wreh-Wilson, CB Connecticut
Round Four - Zaviar Gooden, OLB/SS Missouri
Round Five - Brian Schwenke, C California
Round Six - Zac Stacy, RB Vanderbilt
Round Seven - Corry Grissom, DT South Florida

Yes.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Don't like:
Trading Uche
Drafting Joeckel
Releasing Babin
Trading Branch
Releasing Stanford
Releasing Rutland

The last three aren't that bad, but still.

Otherwise, you did a good job from what I see.

I agree with most of this, moving Branch and Uche really bothers me

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:

That doesn't sound like a particularly fearsome gene pool. Sounds like a pile of birth effects and mental disabilities. I think I'll stick with the pure bread, Jason Jones.

Although on a side note, this is the first I've heard of Ocelots and I find them to be perhaps one of the most handsome animals in the animal kingdom; sassy yet pretentious...

And am I going to receive no applause for that duo of QB's?!? I dedicate nearly a month of my life to creating the team of alpha males, only to have it be subject to blatantly cavil remarks. This is a community of second-rate posters, and with that I exit and leave you to bask in the glory of my mock...

Austen Lane is funny, technically sound, underrated, a pass rushing monster, and sassy, pretentious gorgeous creature. If you choose Jason Jones over him then I have nothing for you but my finger pointing at the direction of the door (the idea being that I am suggesting that you leave and to never return with such galfamatonic contentions).

jfinley88

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:

Austen Lane is funny, technically sound, underrated, a pass rushing monster, and sassy, pretentious gorgeous creature. If you choose Jason Jones over him then I have nothing for you but my finger pointing at the direction of the door (the idea being that I am suggesting that you leave and to never return with such galfamatonic contentions).

I already announced I was never returning, so I've already won... Go ahead and take a seat in the loser's chair.

By the way galfamatonic is not a word, I googled it and this page is the only thing that comes up. So now when the word is recreated by some other ignant bufoon we'll be looked upon as the gods who created the word "galfamatonic". Since people will be brought here when they google the word, I think it's important that we establish the definition, so we can be remembered forever... From here on out, the word galfamatonic means regretful... Seeing as I just essentially created a word, I think it's best to exit on that historic note...
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:

Hey man, you're the one trying to miseducate your own people with the creation of spurious words. I wasn't planning on returning, but I love the people of Jacksonville too much to let fall under you control of fictitious vocabulary. I'll be checking to make sure your power doesn't corrupt the fragile minds of the Jaguar message board...
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I meant cuz you said you'd leave but then you kept coming back Neutral

For the record, creating amazing words shows creativity and leadership. Creativiship.

jfinley88

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
I meant cuz you said you'd leave but then you kept coming back Neutral

For the record, creating amazing words shows creativity and leadership. Creativiship.

I thought there would be a more somber and melancholic ambience with the announcement of my farewell, however that proved to not be the case. So until I get some more sorrowful vibes from my pending dissipation, I suppose I'll remain here waiting for acknowledgements, besides your pleas of exodus on my behalf... Crying or Very sad

I disapprove of your creationism of words tactics...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 34 of 41

Jump to: