Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Mock Draft Thread (Yeah I done it)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Mr. V


Joined: 07 Sep 2011
Posts: 2697
Location: Atlanta
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richardson > Star
_________________

Thank you daboyle250 for the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20702
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Sheldon Richardson is kind of overrated at this point.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35297
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
I think Sheldon Richardson is kind of overrated at this point.


Treading Brockers/Cox level I think.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20702
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
I think Sheldon Richardson is kind of overrated at this point.


Treading Brockers/Cox level I think.


I thought Cox was legit as a prospect. I thought Brockers was a waste of a pick.

Batting .500 there.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35297
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
I think Sheldon Richardson is kind of overrated at this point.


Treading Brockers/Cox level I think.


I thought Cox was legit as a prospect. I thought Brockers was a waste of a pick.

Batting .500 there.


(it is still year 1)
Both were touted as the next big and can't miss thing, getting all world praises. Sheldon is getting the same with half the smarts up top. I think he fails hard.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20702
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
I think Sheldon Richardson is kind of overrated at this point.


Treading Brockers/Cox level I think.


I thought Cox was legit as a prospect. I thought Brockers was a waste of a pick.

Batting .500 there.


(it is still year 1)
Both were touted as the next big and can't miss thing, getting all world praises. Sheldon is getting the same with half the smarts up top. I think he fails hard.


As far as the first 35 selections go, I'd rather have Star, Jenkins, or The Law.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mr. V


Joined: 07 Sep 2011
Posts: 2697
Location: Atlanta
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brockers is doing very well in St. Louis so far. Cox as well for the Eagles.
_________________

Thank you daboyle250 for the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tugboat


Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 3428
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. V wrote:
Building the offense:

Round - Player
1 - Geno Smith
2 - Barrett Jones
3 - Ryan Swope
4 - Dri Archer

Building a 34 defense:

1 - Dion Jordan
2 - Bradley Roby
3 - Margus Hunt
4 - Tyrann Mathieu

Enforcing the 43 defense:

1 - Bjoern Werner
2 - Bradley Roby
3 - Sean Porter
4 - Tyrann Mathieu


I really don't think we're the team to be going after Mathieu right now. As it stands, he's a real 'luxury pick', and an extremely risky one at that. On top of the 'off field' mess, it's a bit of a crapshoot as to whether he'll find a real niche in an NFL defense.

I'd take a big pass on him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sadjag


Joined: 02 Mar 2012
Posts: 1118
Location: jax
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im kinda surprised RB isn't considered more of a need, this is the year too get our heir apparent I believe.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mr. V


Joined: 07 Sep 2011
Posts: 2697
Location: Atlanta
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tugboat wrote:
Mr. V wrote:
Building the offense:

Round - Player
1 - Geno Smith
2 - Barrett Jones
3 - Ryan Swope
4 - Dri Archer

Building a 34 defense:

1 - Dion Jordan
2 - Bradley Roby
3 - Margus Hunt
4 - Tyrann Mathieu

Enforcing the 43 defense:

1 - Bjoern Werner
2 - Bradley Roby
3 - Sean Porter
4 - Tyrann Mathieu


I really don't think we're the team to be going after Mathieu right now. As it stands, he's a real 'luxury pick', and an extremely risky one at that. On top of the 'off field' mess, it's a bit of a crapshoot as to whether he'll find a real niche in an NFL defense.

I'd take a big pass on him.


We have 3 CBs who are set to hit free agency. Mathieu isn't a luxury pick. CB is a need.
_________________

Thank you daboyle250 for the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tugboat


Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 3428
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. V wrote:
Tugboat wrote:
Mr. V wrote:
Building the offense:

Round - Player
1 - Geno Smith
2 - Barrett Jones
3 - Ryan Swope
4 - Dri Archer

Building a 34 defense:

1 - Dion Jordan
2 - Bradley Roby
3 - Margus Hunt
4 - Tyrann Mathieu

Enforcing the 43 defense:

1 - Bjoern Werner
2 - Bradley Roby
3 - Sean Porter
4 - Tyrann Mathieu


I really don't think we're the team to be going after Mathieu right now. As it stands, he's a real 'luxury pick', and an extremely risky one at that. On top of the 'off field' mess, it's a bit of a crapshoot as to whether he'll find a real niche in an NFL defense.

I'd take a big pass on him.


We have 3 CBs who are set to hit free agency. Mathieu isn't a luxury pick. CB is a need.


We definitely do need to do something about our CB situation between FA and the draft. Mathieu's not really a CB though imo. He's like a...miscellaneous playmaker of some sort.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 21446
Location: Daboyle on the sig/ JMG on the avy
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tugboat wrote:
Mr. V wrote:
Tugboat wrote:
Mr. V wrote:
Building the offense:

Round - Player
1 - Geno Smith
2 - Barrett Jones
3 - Ryan Swope
4 - Dri Archer

Building a 34 defense:

1 - Dion Jordan
2 - Bradley Roby
3 - Margus Hunt
4 - Tyrann Mathieu

Enforcing the 43 defense:

1 - Bjoern Werner
2 - Bradley Roby
3 - Sean Porter
4 - Tyrann Mathieu


I really don't think we're the team to be going after Mathieu right now. As it stands, he's a real 'luxury pick', and an extremely risky one at that. On top of the 'off field' mess, it's a bit of a crapshoot as to whether he'll find a real niche in an NFL defense.

I'd take a big pass on him.


We have 3 CBs who are set to hit free agency. Mathieu isn't a luxury pick. CB is a need.


We definitely do need to do something about our CB situation between FA and the draft. Mathieu's not really a CB though imo. He's like a...miscellaneous playmaker of some sort.

Indeed. If CB is a need, let's draft someone that is actually a good CB.
_________________

Poz- 68 comb tackles, 1 sack 2 int
Henne- 103/173 1,222 yards 2 td 5 int 72.9 rating
#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mr. V


Joined: 07 Sep 2011
Posts: 2697
Location: Atlanta
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tugboat wrote:
Mr. V wrote:
Tugboat wrote:
Mr. V wrote:
Building the offense:

Round - Player
1 - Geno Smith
2 - Barrett Jones
3 - Ryan Swope
4 - Dri Archer

Building a 34 defense:

1 - Dion Jordan
2 - Bradley Roby
3 - Margus Hunt
4 - Tyrann Mathieu

Enforcing the 43 defense:

1 - Bjoern Werner
2 - Bradley Roby
3 - Sean Porter
4 - Tyrann Mathieu


I really don't think we're the team to be going after Mathieu right now. As it stands, he's a real 'luxury pick', and an extremely risky one at that. On top of the 'off field' mess, it's a bit of a crapshoot as to whether he'll find a real niche in an NFL defense.

I'd take a big pass on him.


We have 3 CBs who are set to hit free agency. Mathieu isn't a luxury pick. CB is a need.


We definitely do need to do something about our CB situation between FA and the draft. Mathieu's not really a CB though imo. He's like a...miscellaneous playmaker of some sort.


Solid slot CB with loads of potential. I expect us to resign Cox. Cox and Roby would be starters, Mathieu and Harris as slot CBs for nickel and dime packages.
_________________

Thank you daboyle250 for the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83391
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sucks to see how badly we need a rb without mjd there
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20702
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my new mock, I have us getting QB Geno Smith and C Jonathan Cooper.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 18 of 41

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group