Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Madden Ratings
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
xlfrosti


Joined: 02 Apr 2009
Posts: 1216
Location: Camp Pendleton, Cali
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: 2013 Madden Ratings Reply with quote

The first round came out here is a link for it

http://www.pastapadre.com/2012/04/30/more-2012-nfl-rookie-ratings-in-madden

Mark Barron - 80
Doug Martin - 75


Another thing I like to see is the Top 10 teams improved

http://www.pastapadre.com/2012/04/28/top-10-teams-that-improved-in-madden-nfl-13-through-the-first-3-rounds-of-the-draft
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 28608
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Luck's an 85?! Shocked
_________________
Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 37 Tackles (8 for loss) | 0 Sacks | 0 INTs | 2 FFs | 1 FR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 7907
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
Andrew Luck's an 85?! Shocked


Yeah I don't get that. I wonder what Freeman's rating will be? It should be between 82-85. Luck or any rookie qb should be 80 at the highest.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blaine-stew


Joined: 12 Oct 2010
Posts: 103
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carl Nicks finished Madden 12 97 overall and VJ 90 overall. I bet there ratings will drop to about 93 for Nicks and 87 for VJ just because they play for us now
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 28608
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Andrew Luck's an 85?! Shocked


Yeah I don't get that. I wonder what Freeman's rating will be? It should be between 82-85. Luck or any rookie qb should be 80 at the highest.

Think about that for a second though. Andrew Luck will be a better QB than Josh Freeman in Madden. Confused
_________________
Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 37 Tackles (8 for loss) | 0 Sacks | 0 INTs | 2 FFs | 1 FR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
5nick5


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 1258
Location: Florida
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blaine-stew wrote:
Carl Nicks finished Madden 12 97 overall and VJ 90 overall. I bet there ratings will drop to about 93 for Nicks and 87 for VJ just because they play for us now


Carl Nicks will probably be at 89 because we can't have a player with a 90+ rating.
_________________


Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt a Buc: Alterraun Verner
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mfw096


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 2925
Location: UNLV
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5nick5 wrote:
blaine-stew wrote:
Carl Nicks finished Madden 12 97 overall and VJ 90 overall. I bet there ratings will drop to about 93 for Nicks and 87 for VJ just because they play for us now


Carl Nicks will probably be at 89 because we can't have a player with a 90+ rating.
They probably also make VJ a 85... We shall see..
_________________
Adopt a Buc:
2012 - Doug Martin
2013 - Darrelle Revis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tml_gogo


Joined: 02 Feb 2007
Posts: 13703
Location: Montréal
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No sense for Luck to be rated above Free. At this point I guess I should be used to Madden hating the Bucs, but sheesh,,
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
USFTAMPABAY20


Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Posts: 869
Location: Tampa, FL
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys. Just figured id post saying ill be off for a couple months. Heading to great lakes for boot camp. Lets hope the bucs tear it up this season and do us proud
_________________


Adopt A Buc

Dekota Watson:

EJ Biggers:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
paul-mac


Joined: 12 Jul 2009
Posts: 8746
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Andrew Luck's an 85?! Shocked


Yeah I don't get that. I wonder what Freeman's rating will be? It should be between 82-85. Luck or any rookie qb should be 80 at the highest.

Think about that for a second though. Andrew Luck will be a better QB than Josh Freeman in Madden. Confused



Except that Andrew Luck IS a better QB than Josh Freeman.
_________________
Big Palooka wrote:
Broncos won't make the playoffs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
mfw096


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 2925
Location: UNLV
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul-mac wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Andrew Luck's an 85?! Shocked


Yeah I don't get that. I wonder what Freeman's rating will be? It should be between 82-85. Luck or any rookie qb should be 80 at the highest.

Think about that for a second though. Andrew Luck will be a better QB than Josh Freeman in Madden. Confused



Except that Andrew Luck IS a better QB than Josh Freeman.


I hope he becomes Ryan Leaf all over again with all this hype
_________________
Adopt a Buc:
2012 - Doug Martin
2013 - Darrelle Revis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paul-mac


Joined: 12 Jul 2009
Posts: 8746
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mfw096 wrote:
paul-mac wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Andrew Luck's an 85?! Shocked


Yeah I don't get that. I wonder what Freeman's rating will be? It should be between 82-85. Luck or any rookie qb should be 80 at the highest.

Think about that for a second though. Andrew Luck will be a better QB than Josh Freeman in Madden. Confused



Except that Andrew Luck IS a better QB than Josh Freeman.


I hope he becomes Ryan Leaf all over again with all this hype



Thing is Freeman was the number 17 overall pick 3 years ago and has really played like a mid first round pick. Mostly promising, but we still can't call him a franchise QB yet.


Luck is the number one overall pick and you can't say Freeman has played like a number one overall pick.
_________________
Big Palooka wrote:
Broncos won't make the playoffs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 28608
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul-mac wrote:
Except that Andrew Luck IS a better QB than Josh Freeman.

Now? No. In a couple seasons? It's possible.
_________________
Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 37 Tackles (8 for loss) | 0 Sacks | 0 INTs | 2 FFs | 1 FR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
paul-mac


Joined: 12 Jul 2009
Posts: 8746
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
paul-mac wrote:
Except that Andrew Luck IS a better QB than Josh Freeman.

Now? No. In a couple seasons? It's possible.



He's already better, in my opinion, than around half of starting QBs. I think he'll play like a top 10 in his rookie year.
_________________
Big Palooka wrote:
Broncos won't make the playoffs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
RB4TampaBay


Joined: 17 Feb 2011
Posts: 383
Location: Seminole, FL
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

USFTAMPABAY20 wrote:
Hey guys. Just figured id post saying ill be off for a couple months. Heading to great lakes for boot camp. Lets hope the bucs tear it up this season and do us proud


Good luck to you. This is a good time of year to go there for that training. Hopefully they will supply you with some Bucs news while you are up there in Bear country. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group