Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Remaining Free agents....
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
The J.R.S.


Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Posts: 3970
Location: Next to Waldo
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Remaining Free agents.... Reply with quote

List guys you would like to target.

My top 3:

Plaxico Burress,WR
Kareem Mackenzie,OT or Marcus McNeil
Channing Crowder,LB

Not all careers are linear, these are guys who may still have some good football in them.
_________________


Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
StLunatic88


Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 7751
Location: How good is your Good?
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Remaining Free agents.... Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
List guys you would like to target.

My top 3:

Plaxico Burress,WR
Kareem Mackenzie,OT or Marcus McNeil
Channing Crowder,LB

Not all careers are linear, these are guys who may still have some good football in them.
Wouldnt mind Plax, but i would assume if Schotty liked either Him or Braylon then they would be Rams by now.

McNeil has that Spinal Stenosis condition and he may never play again if he cant take the punishment of the League.

Crowder has always been more of a Thumper ILB for a 3-4 defense, and he was "retired" all last year. Id rather not.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rams4eva92


Joined: 02 Feb 2011
Posts: 1227
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Rams need to get T.O. for crying out loud. He has been dominant on every team he has played on. Yes at I believe age 37 with the Bengals he had 983 yards and 9 TD. He loves football and he would instantly contribute for this team. Their is no doubt on my mind he would put up crazy numbers for us. I think he would get 800 yards six touchdowns easily. He is old, but he loves the game. He misses it so much and if we gave him a chance he would play his hardest. He has a chip on his shoulder, and I would bet hundreds of dollars he would have a great year. People are comparing Quick to T.O. Let bring T.O. in he will be cheap. He will teach Quick the ropes. What veteran reciever do we have on this team. None! T.O. would help us so much.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
StLunatic88


Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 7751
Location: How good is your Good?
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rams4eva92 wrote:
The Rams need to get T.O. for crying out loud. He has been dominant on every team he has played on. Yes at I believe age 37 with the Bengals he had 983 yards and 9 TD. He loves football and he would instantly contribute for this team. Their is no doubt on my mind he would put up crazy numbers for us. I think he would get 800 yards six touchdowns easily. He is old, but he loves the game. He misses it so much and if we gave him a chance he would play his hardest. He has a chip on his shoulder, and I would bet hundreds of dollars he would have a great year. People are comparing Quick to T.O. Let bring T.O. in he will be cheap. He will teach Quick the ropes. What veteran reciever do we have on this team. None! T.O. would help us so much.
Just stop it, the guy is a mess!

Say N.O. to T.O.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rams4eva92


Joined: 02 Feb 2011
Posts: 1227
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
Rams4eva92 wrote:
The Rams need to get T.O. for crying out loud. He has been dominant on every team he has played on. Yes at I believe age 37 with the Bengals he had 983 yards and 9 TD. He loves football and he would instantly contribute for this team. Their is no doubt on my mind he would put up crazy numbers for us. I think he would get 800 yards six touchdowns easily. He is old, but he loves the game. He misses it so much and if we gave him a chance he would play his hardest. He has a chip on his shoulder, and I would bet hundreds of dollars he would have a great year. People are comparing Quick to T.O. Let bring T.O. in he will be cheap. He will teach Quick the ropes. What veteran reciever do we have on this team. None! T.O. would help us so much.
Just stop it, the guy is a mess!

Say N.O. to T.O.

Are you kidding me. He is a mess because he is not playing football. That is the only thing he cares about in life. If we give him a chance he will dominate. Trust me. Everybody would be happy if we got T.O. I have never seen anybody love the game more then him. It saddens me to see the guy suffer.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DEE RAWL


Joined: 02 Oct 2007
Posts: 4687
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^ Seriously, stop.. Hes like 40.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
StLunatic88


Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 7751
Location: How good is your Good?
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel Sepulvida - Matt McBriar - Brad Maynard
We need a Punter, the kid from OSU isnt going to cut it. McBriar and Maynard wernt good last year, and Sepulvida has had Knee injuries, but they are all better than anyone we have on the roster. If its one of these guys or a good looking rookie that is cut during camp, they will be our punters, not anyone on the roster right now.

Leonard Davis - Vernon Carey - Bobbie Williams
I think Rok can be the guy from day one, I do believe in him. But if he were to not be that guy fast enough it would be nice to have a better Plan B than Robert Turner. These guys were all good within the last two years and would probably give us a higher/better floor for the LG spot than we have now. Always like solid vets on the line.

Ahmard Hall - Owen Schmitt - Ernest Graham
This offense needs a Blocking FB, and Brit Miller is not it. He isnt even that good of a STer. Shcmitt has the tools and attitude that you want your FB to be, but he hasnt lived up to it. Hall is a Fisher guy and used to be a very good FB, hes just slowing down. And Graham is more of a hybrid who can tote the rock as well.

Jackie Battle - Justin Forsett - Tim Hightower
Pead is clearly the #2, and they like the kid out of Abilene Christian, but I dont think Mr. Almost-Irrelevant is likely to be your #3 RB in this league. All these guys have experience as #3 backs, starter and the other guy in a time share.

Dennis Dixon
Dudes got talent, get him in here, end of story.

Aubrayo Franklin - Albert Haynesworth
Franklin would be another nice plugger to have in the rotation even though he was a disappointment last season. Fat Albert makes sense if Fisher thinks he could get him motivated again.

E.J. Henderson
Hes got the injuries now, but he is still pretty talented. He would be better than our WLBs that we have now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rams4eva92


Joined: 02 Feb 2011
Posts: 1227
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
^^^ Seriously, stop.. Hes like 40.

He is 38. Randy Moss is still playing.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
holt_bruce81


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 20428
Location: St. Louis
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rams4eva92 wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
^^^ Seriously, stop.. Hes like 40.

He is 38. Randy Moss is still playing.


T.O sucks. Stop.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
kgarrett12486


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 9993
Location: Busch III
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DT Marcus Thomas...
_________________

IDOG_det on the sig...
RIP "El Fenomeno" - Oscar Taveras
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iRaMs


Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 4266
Location: Teletran 1
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
Daniel Sepulvida - Matt McBriar - Brad Maynard
We need a Punter, the kid from OSU isnt going to cut it. McBriar and Maynard wernt good last year, and Sepulvida has had Knee injuries, but they are all better than anyone we have on the roster. If its one of these guys or a good looking rookie that is cut during camp, they will be our punters, not anyone on the roster right now.

Leonard Davis - Vernon Carey - Bobbie Williams
I think Rok can be the guy from day one, I do believe in him. But if he were to not be that guy fast enough it would be nice to have a better Plan B than Robert Turner. These guys were all good within the last two years and would probably give us a higher/better floor for the LG spot than we have now. Always like solid vets on the line.

Ahmard Hall - Owen Schmitt - Ernest Graham
This offense needs a Blocking FB, and Brit Miller is not it. He isnt even that good of a STer. Shcmitt has the tools and attitude that you want your FB to be, but he hasnt lived up to it. Hall is a Fisher guy and used to be a very good FB, hes just slowing down. And Graham is more of a hybrid who can tote the rock as well.

Jackie Battle - Justin Forsett - Tim Hightower
Pead is clearly the #2, and they like the kid out of Abilene Christian, but I dont think Mr. Almost-Irrelevant is likely to be your #3 RB in this league. All these guys have experience as #3 backs, starter and the other guy in a time share.

Dennis Dixon
Dudes got talent, get him in here, end of story.

Aubrayo Franklin - Albert Haynesworth
Franklin would be another nice plugger to have in the rotation even though he was a disappointment last season. Fat Albert makes sense if Fisher thinks he could get him motivated again.

E.J. Henderson
Hes got the injuries now, but he is still pretty talented. He would be better than our WLBs that we have now.


Pretty much the exact list that is appealing to me.

Add Ovie Mugheli(sp?) to that list I still think that even after being injured he will return to being a really good FB.
_________________
Jared Cook: MIA

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DEE RAWL


Joined: 02 Oct 2007
Posts: 4687
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rams4eva92 wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
^^^ Seriously, stop.. Hes like 40.

He is 38. Randy Moss is still playing.


First off, Moss just came back who knows if he can be a real player or even close to what he once was.

Secondly, Moss was (mostly) good for one thing and one thing only.. Lob City. So he provides San Fran something theyve lacked for years.. A potential deap threat. T.O. Does not fall under this catagory.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
yrba1


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 1406
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rams4eva92 wrote:
Are you kidding me. He is a mess because he is not playing football. That is the only thing he cares about in life. If we give him a chance he will dominate. Trust me. Everybody would be happy if we got T.O. I have never seen anybody love the game more then him. It saddens me to see the guy suffer.


While I love the guy's passion and determination to play football, at this point in his career, he is a shell of his former self. I wish him the best of luck elsewhere but not with us, and hopefully he doesn't pull a Junior Seau during his post-football life.
_________________
♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CalifornianRam


Joined: 24 Oct 2011
Posts: 470
Location: Porterville, California
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i want aubrayo. also randy moss is going to choke and he will be the piece that self destructs and breaks what unity the niners have going for them and make them unravel....i hope lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flatlyner


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 5974
Location: WESTCOAST
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about McIntosh OLB? We still very badly need some LB help, unless those UDFA are expected to push for starting jobs.
_________________
WELCOME TO THE RAMS:
Greg Robinson
Aaron Donald
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group