Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Joe Flacco ranked #74 on NFL Network's top 100 list
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
B-More_2011

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flaccomania wrote:
If Flacco is the 11th ranked QB, then he's just about right.

Just because the list may have snubbed Romo (who I personally think is a top 7 QB) doesn't mean that Joe should be getting criticized for it. Joe is right about where he should be at this point in the overall rankings.

Though, I'm honestly surprised he made the list considering he had a down year and knowing how much people love to bash the guy any change they get.

Well the list is made by the players, not the fans. Obviously the layers see a better view of how good these guys actually are, and I'm they took account for the comeback wins Flacco had this year.
Where are the Chiefs at #11?

Nobody cares about the Chiefs.
dcarey20

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
In Joe Flacco's world he's rated 73 spots too low.

In almost everyone else's world he's rated 73 spots too high. I heard he's higher than Tony Romo, and if that's the case, I just have to laugh at this list.

Tony Romo has 1, count it 1, playoff win and has been solely responsible for at least 1 playoff loss.

Flacco has what, something like 6 or 7 playoff wins? And he's been starting for 2 years less than Romo. Oh, and he played masterful in a game that would have sent his team to the Super Bowl had it not been for two bums.

Everyone can moan all about Flacco's rating and what not, I don't care, we all know he's arguably the most hated on player in the league, and he doesn't deserve it.'

Oh, and calling him an average to below average QB is laughable. You honestly believe that? You want to know what constitutes avearage to below average? Kevin Kolb is an average QB. Colt McCoy is a below average QB. Not Joe Flacco, thats asinine to say.
B-More_2011

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skip Bayless must really be a lonely, miserable man. Tebow over Flacco. Laughing

dcarey20

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B-More_2011 wrote:
Skip Bayless must really be a lonely, miserable man. Tebow over Flacco. Laughing

Laughable. Side note, I have never seen a bigger Raven hater than Skip. And that includes the awful Merril Hodge.
B-More_2011

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dcarey20 wrote:
B-More_2011 wrote:

Laughable. Side note, I have never seen a bigger Raven hater than Skip. And that includes the awful Merril Hodge.

Bill Cower is up there too. Interesting how all three worship the Steelers. Rolling Eyes

SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dcarey20 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
In Joe Flacco's world he's rated 73 spots too low.

In almost everyone else's world he's rated 73 spots too high. I heard he's higher than Tony Romo, and if that's the case, I just have to laugh at this list.

Tony Romo has 1, count it 1, playoff win and has been solely responsible for at least 1 playoff loss.

Flacco has what, something like 6 or 7 playoff wins? And he's been starting for 2 years less than Romo. Oh, and he played masterful in a game that would have sent his team to the Super Bowl had it not been for two bums.

Everyone can moan all about Flacco's rating and what not, I don't care, we all know he's arguably the most hated on player in the league, and he doesn't deserve it.'

Oh, and calling him an average to below average QB is laughable. You honestly believe that? You want to know what constitutes avearage to below average? Kevin Kolb is an average QB. Colt McCoy is a below average QB. Not Joe Flacco, thats asinine to say.

Kevin Kolb is a below average QB, Colt McCoy is a horrible QB.

I said Flacco is average to slightly-above-average. If you're going to critique my posts, please read them correctly before doing so.

Romo has one playoff win, so what? Flacco had the worst NFL playoff stats EVER coming in to this season IIRC, so what's your point?
FlaccoForever

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B-More_2011 wrote:

I saw that, he defended Joe after everybody said he sucked after the playoff game against Houston so now he says Joe played bad in the game (he said that Joe had a solid game originally). He praised Joe for outplaying Brady in the AFC Title game and now calls that performance a fluke, Joe Fluko (his nickname for Joe). Here's another one for you, he loved it when Joe said that he was the best QB in football, Bayless was very happy that he said that. So now he's back to hating on Joe since he's rated higher than his sons Romo and Tebow and I just laugh at him more and more each day. He does have a girlfriend (his beloved Ernestine) but I doubt that will last much longer (he's been divorced twice).
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FlaccoForever wrote:
B-More_2011 wrote:

I saw that, he defended Joe after everybody said he sucked after the playoff game against Houston so now he says Joe played bad in the game (he said that Joe had a solid game originally). He praised Joe for outplaying Brady in the AFC Title game and now calls that performance a fluke, Joe Fluko (his nickname for Joe). Here's another one for you, he loved it when Joe said that he was the best QB in football, Bayless was very happy that he said that. So now he's back to hating on Joe since he's rated higher than his sons Romo and Tebow and I just laugh at him more and more each day. He does have a girlfriend (his beloved Ernestine) but I doubt that will last much longer (he's been divorced twice).

Skip Bayless is a joke, that's all there is to it. The only reason they keep him on TV is for the ratings because his opinions and analysis of almost everything is inconsistent and just borderline laughable.

Not to mention he wants to do horrible nasty things to Romo and Tebow.
FlaccoForever

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
FlaccoForever wrote:
B-More_2011 wrote:

Skip Bayless is a joke, that's all there is to it. The only reason they keep him on TV is for the ratings because his opinions and analysis of almost everything is inconsistent and just borderline laughable.

Quote:
Not to mention he wants to do horrible nasty things to Romo and Tebow

LMAO, I don't know how to respond to that LMAO, I'm guessing your right LOL.
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I'm legitimately surprised there haven't been reports of Tebow being scared to death by a man staring in his window from outside his apartment yet.
Flaccomania

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Romo has one playoff win, so what? Flacco had the worst NFL playoff stats EVER coming in to this season IIRC, so what's your point?

What's worse? Playing badly in the playoffs? Or not playing in them at all?

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Honestly, I'm legitimately surprised there haven't been reports of Tebow being scared to death by a man staring in his window from outside his apartment yet.

I wouldn't be shocked if he has been doing that, when Bayless interviewed him at the Superbowl he looked like he wanted to kiss Tebow.
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flaccomania wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

They're both pretty bad...I guess it doesn't really matter. If I had to pick I'd say playing bad in the playoffs is worse.
sp6488

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Flaccomania wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Romo has one playoff win, so to at? Flacco had the worst NFL playoff stats EVER coming in to this season IIRC, so what's your point?

They're both pretty bad...I guess it doesn't really matter. If I had to pick I'd say playing bad in the playoffs is worse.

What? Please explain....

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Flaccomania wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

The point is that he wins n the playoffs, despite whether or not it was because of him. For the record, Romo hasn't exactly been so great in the playoffs either.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: