Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 RD 1....legit
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  

This Draft is...
Well done....its very possible
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
NAH. This is just DUMB.
53%
 53%  [ 21 ]
We're all just bored....these are all pointless, God couldn't even predict a mock this far in advance
38%
 38%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 39

schulman116

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:37 am    Post subject: 2013 RD 1....legit Reply with quote

The Class of 2013. College football's breakout stars, or atleast half of them...not even Mel knows yet....haha & like...if McShay ever had a damn clue d'oh!

1. ARZ- Matt Barkley, QB, USC

2. MIN- Star Lotulelei, DT, UTAH
3. IND- Robert Woods, WR, USC
4. JAX- Taylor Lewan, OT, MICHIGAN
5. MIA- Akeem Spence, DT, ILLINOIS
6. CLE- Johnathon Hankins, NT, OHIO ST
7. NO- Tyrann Mathieu, S, LSU
8. BUF- Tyler Bray, QB, TENNESSEE
9. CIN- Marcus Lattimore, RB, SOUTH CAROLINA
10. KC- Landry Jones, QB, OKLAHOMA (another damn R.Tannehill Rolling Eyes )
11. NYJ- Kennan Allen, WR, CAL
12. STL(via WAS)- Jesse Williams, DT, ALABAMA
13. TB- David Amerson, CB NORTH CAROLINA STATE
14. GB- Sharrif Floyd, DE/DT, FLORIDA
15. SD- Barkevious Mingo, DE, LSU
16. PHI- D.J. Fluker, OT ALABAMA
17. TEN- Kawann Short, DT, PURDUE
18. SEA- Joseph Fauria, TE, UCLA
19. PIT- Nico Johnson, ILB, ALABAMA
20. DAL- Barrett Jones, OC/OG/OT, ALABAMA
21. STL- Jake Matthews, OT, TEXAS A&M
22. SF- Sam Montgomery, DE/OLB, LSU
23. ATL- Robert Lester, S, ALABAMA
24. OAK- Justin Hunter, WR, TENNESSEE
25. DET- Jarvis Jones, OLB, GEORGIA
26. HOU- Ricky Wagner, OT, WISCONSIN
27. CAR- Tony Jefferson, FS/CB, OKLAHOMA
28. NE- Johnathan Banks, CB, MISS STATE
29. NYG- Shayne Skov, ILB, STANFORD
30. DEN- Johnathan Jenkins, NT, GEORGIA
31. CHI- John Simon, DT/DE, OHIO ST
32. BAL- Knile Davis, RB, ARKANSAS

Tyler Wilson is not a RD1 QB. or a RD2 QB. or a RD3 QB. For God's sake stop putting him in mocks in the damn top 10. His presence in early 2013 mocks reminds me of this time last year when people had Ryan Lindley QB San Diego St in the top 5. Wilson has great arm strength, thats about it. He's not even half the prospect his teacher Ryan Mallet was...who slipped to Rd 3 due to the Matt Leinart rule...(aka partys too much). Ty Wilson put up big numbers because he had 3 NFL WR's last year at arkansas along with a play calling genius & motorcycle enthusiast coach Bobby Petrino Rolling Eyes all 4 our long gone. Plus the return of the #2 NFL RB prospect Knile Davis. He will have an average year at best in wake of the scandal & loss of weapons....he will be lucky to be picked in RD4....I go to Alabama and have seen him play live...I have also seen live the last 3 national championship teams....amongst many other former SEC stars (now in the NFL) take my word for it Tyler Wilson in the 1st round is an absolute abomination to the definition of rd1 prospect. He's not even a top 3 QB in his own conference....

top SEC QB's
1 Tyler Bray TENNESSEE

2 Aaron Murray GEORGIA
3 AJ McCarron ALABAMA

4 Zach Mettenberger LSU
5 Tyler Wilson ARK

THE TRUTH. It's not even a debate.

Last edited by schulman116 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:17 am; edited 11 times in total
Bad meets Evil

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jarvis Jones isn't really a good fit in our 4-3. If we are that bad we would be drafting a qb. Tyler Wilson to the jags.

Credit to IPwn for da sig
akintu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three Safety's in the first round seems a bit of a stretch and the last one you have (Rambo) is my favorite

Foster-A-Falcon: Roddy White
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Gnat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scratching my head on a DE for the Vikings, they have three solid ones and have drafted some later round depth the past few years. The positions of need likely are going to be DT, either UT or NT, and WR.

ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Bengals draft

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
cattleman78

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Browns draft number 2 look for them to go q.b. because Weeden most likely didn't pan out. Regardless def. tackle is not a need. Def. end,w.r. or corner would be more likely.

Adopted Brown Tashaun Gipson safety
vs. g.bay 7 tackles,2 asst. tackles and 1 pass defended
Jason_Bengal_Fl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the Bengals would take a RB in the top 10. Jeffcoat or Mingo would be more likely.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the Titans would take a CB assuming they play well this year especially not an overated 1 like Rhodes. If we don't bring back Griffin, I'd think safety would be a need, either Rambo or Lester. If we bring back Griffin, then I'd go Khaled Holmes or Sam Mongomery.
EccentricFan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been seeing a lot of sites giving Bills an OT in the first round, and I'm still not buying it here, especially how early you have them picking. If Bills regressed this much despite improving their team and getting what looks to be an easier schedule this year, it's safe to say that Fitzpatrick is not the answer. At this point you have to think the Bill run their card to the podium in order to grab a new QB.

Besides, it's very rare beast even among the most homeristic of Bills fans to find one that believes Fitz has any hope of becoming an elite QB. Also, with only one QB off the board, the Bills have options that, at least for now, look far more likely to become just that than anyone who's been available during a Bills pick for quite some time. Failed starting QB holding back a team's talent, no young backup you're hoping can grow into the position, and talented options available? Aren't you practically required to draft a QB in this scenario you've painted?

That said, let's assume that in a combination of QBs not declaring for the draft, and failing to live up to expectations this year, everyone but Barkley looks like a huge reach at #3. I still don't think they go OT. I assume you believe that Cordy Glenn, Chris Hairston, and Zebrie Sanders are all incapable of becoming quality LT. And you may be right. But it would be quite a challenge for them to be so terrible that all three of them manage to convince the front office they're irredeemable in a single season. Especially given how long Nix and Gailey gave Bell to grow into the role back when he was looking terrible in 2009/2010.

They trained Bell up to be serviceable, they're going to want to think they can do the same with one of their options too. As such, even if they pass on a QB, they're likely to hit up an area of a greater need, such as WR. Even the biggest haters of Glenn to LT will have to agree WR was a major need that was even less improved upon than LT in the draft.

There's really a very narrow band where I can see them going for drafting as you predict. First they need to completely fall in love with a LT who looks absolutely amazing and their convinced will be a huge upgrade day one. Then they need to find someone desperate for a Guard/RT willing to pay handsomely in a trade for Cordy Glenn so they can address one of their other needs with the spoils.

Still, I'd recommend you just update the draft and give the Bills Tyler Bray.
1BackInBlackFan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Steelers are set at OT for the next decade with Mike Adams at LT and Marcus Gilbert at RT both of whom were 2nd round draft picks. OT is not a need at all.

Many thanks to UniversalAuthor on the reigning MVP's sig!
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

akintu wrote:
Three Safety's in the first round seems a bit of a stretch and the last one you have (Rambo) is my favorite

not really.....2 went in this years, and only 1 was considered 1st round ranking....

Perfect pick there for tampa!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OT isn't a first round need for us...Consesus is DE, WR, CB would be top needs...Mingo, Marquess Wilson, or Amerson/Rhodes in the first.

#JDI
stefan52268

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't like Gholston for the Steelers. He would play DE in our system. We spent 1st round picks on Hood and Heyward. Plus Keisel still has at least 2 years left in him barring injuries. Why waste a 1st round pick for a back-up.

Steelers needs as of now in no order. FS, ILB, WR (if Wallace leaves), OLB ( if Worilds or Carter don't step up.

Props to Lyasr529 on the sweet sig!
Jaytotha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't see Miami picking a DT when we just signed Solia to an extension

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alot of people keep giving the Houston Texans an OT in the 1st round next year. Yall need to stop, it's not happening. Texans most likely go WR or CB in the 1st with an outside chance of a QB.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: