Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Eagles Fantasy Football Leagues Discussion Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 87, 88, 89  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
marky_b27


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 21347
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blahman88 wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
So four teams get relegated then?


I still don't know if both divisions are running below, I believe it's just the Dawkins Division so two.


Good, that's ok then.
_________________



RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jroc04


Joined: 19 Mar 2008
Posts: 11152
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blahman88 wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:
Johnnygunnz wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:
^Yeah, new this year, people didn't like taking two years t get to varsity.


I say too bad to them... prove you belong there. I had to.


lol

That has nothing to do with it. The higher you are in that chain, the more activity. When I sign up for these FF leagues, I update daily and play to the buzzer. I was in JV, had the best team. Moved on up to varsity, my "reward" if you will. Payed my dues. My team just happens to have a rash of injuries this year. There's nothing I have to "prove". I still might pull it out and stay varsity. I just thought the 4 team relegation was extreme. The rule was set to make it more accessible for others. But consequently, makes it less fair for when you actually get to Varsity.


I always thought four was a but much, but people wanted more turnover, I was happy with two, but it's the consensus I believe


Completely fine. I'll be a good soldier and follow suit. Just had a problem with the question of having to "earn" the spot. I earned it. Between fantasy baseball and football, I'm a good competitor to have in a league. Just want to be where the action is.
_________________

Kilt sig - 808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blahman88


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 24408
Location: Eagles Forum HOF
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree, this years Varsity has been fantastic, last years was so close as well, we have great posters, shame we can't fit everyone in one league, so relegation/promotion is the only way
_________________
IrishGreen wrote:
i love the eagles fans on here
i wish we could merge with them and make a mega fanbase

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Withmy89vision


Joined: 07 Aug 2007
Posts: 3597
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone else having trouble getting into the varsity league? I thought my internet was down, and it's not even just yahoo, it's just the league
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eaglesfan10


Joined: 30 Jan 2009
Posts: 10014
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Withmy89vision wrote:
Is anyone else having trouble getting into the varsity league? I thought my internet was down, and it's not even just yahoo, it's just the league


No it's Yahoo Fantasy Football.
_________________
Phire wrote:
Cooper will fight every Raider there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky_b27


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 21347
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Withmy89vision wrote:
Is anyone else having trouble getting into the varsity league? I thought my internet was down, and it's not even just yahoo, it's just the league


Yeh, the yahoo website is real difficult to get onto.
_________________



RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blahman88


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 24408
Location: Eagles Forum HOF
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got on, just in time to see Denver put up a 9 pointer
_________________
IrishGreen wrote:
i love the eagles fans on here
i wish we could merge with them and make a mega fanbase

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Withmy89vision


Joined: 07 Aug 2007
Posts: 3597
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just barely got on to sub Hernandez out since he was a game time decision
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 14721
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blahman88 wrote:
I've got on, just in time to see Denver put up a 9 pointer

Do you have their d too? They got 23 points....thanks to whoever dropped them in the Dawk division Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blahman88


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 24408
Location: Eagles Forum HOF
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:
I've got on, just in time to see Denver put up a 9 pointer

Do you have their d too? They got 23 points....thanks to whoever dropped them in the Dawk division Very Happy


Just picked them up, I got 29, Return TD and Int TD
_________________
IrishGreen wrote:
i love the eagles fans on here
i wish we could merge with them and make a mega fanbase

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 14721
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blahman88 wrote:
Kiltman wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:
I've got on, just in time to see Denver put up a 9 pointer

Do you have their d too? They got 23 points....thanks to whoever dropped them in the Dawk division Very Happy


Just picked them up, I got 29, Return TD and Int TD

Yep me too...I had Arizona and the are on bye so I picked them up Thursday.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky_b27


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 21347
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baltimore DST going full beast mode
_________________



RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blahman88


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 24408
Location: Eagles Forum HOF
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:
Kiltman wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:
I've got on, just in time to see Denver put up a 9 pointer

Do you have their d too? They got 23 points....thanks to whoever dropped them in the Dawk division Very Happy


Just picked them up, I got 29, Return TD and Int TD

Yep me too...I had Arizona and the are on bye so I picked them up Thursday.


Had 'zona too, I got rid, they are losing it.
_________________
IrishGreen wrote:
i love the eagles fans on here
i wish we could merge with them and make a mega fanbase

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 14721
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
Baltimore DST going full beast mode

Tony Gonzalez as well..32.5 points and counting.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
McNabbMcFadden


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 34478
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course I don't start Andy Dalton when he throws 4 TD Laughing
_________________
"Break the rules, but first break the rulers."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 87, 88, 89  Next
Page 67 of 89

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group