Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Draft Prospects
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
justo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spilltray wrote:
And Williams is also listed at 6'3".
Oh my bad then. I thought he was 6'1"-6'2"ish
justo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Star is making Holmes look like a punk
pollino14

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No chance we get Teo now. Dude is playing lights out. Whoever drafts him is going to get one hell of a player and more importantly one hell of a human being.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khaled holmes stock plummeted this game. i realize star is a top 10 pick, but he's been abused.

he'll be lucky to get into the top 3 rounds now

El Ramster on the amazing work
palmy50

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishGreen wrote:
khaled holmes stock plummeted this game. i realize star is a top 10 pick, but he's been abused.

he'll be lucky to get into the top 3 rounds now

Have never read a kind word from my keyboard that way, and doubt you will. I don't see a good bit of what has been said/printed about that young man?!?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Real Talk- If Lotulelei slips out of the top 5 do you give up what ATL gave up for Jones to go get him?

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best
palmy50

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pollino14 wrote:
No chance we get Teo now. Dude is playing lights out. Whoever drafts him is going to get one hell of a player and more importantly one hell of a human being.

Rey Maualuga all over again IMO.

Kids one hell of a football player but needs to run well enough for some to clip him on their high board. Lord knows 3rd down value is key in the eyes of many when it comes to LB prospects. That said, Teo could be a rockstar in this Packers fit and I bet most 30 front teams in general will show love there.

Teo fits in every way but I'm not sure TT will feel the need with the group at hand right now all under contract for a few years. TT has a habit of drafting players high at spots where the paper is about to run dry, a la Neal, Cobb, Sherrod, ect.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
Real Talk- If Lotulelei slips out of the top 5 do you give up what ATL gave up for Jones to go get him?

I would have a hard time doing so. But that young man sure is special. I'm one that loves odd combos on the DL though and Lotulelei has some very rare parts. Very high marks for that young man right now and those around him will pound the table!

Fact is, this is a very good DT class. Selling the farm to move up for one would be a tough sell.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's your guys take on the Purdue DT, Short? Took him some time to get going in college, but he might pop on film more than any of the DT's right now.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
Dallas fans think he can slip to the mid teens Laughing
CWood21

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

palmy50 wrote:
What's your guys take on the Purdue DT, Short? Took him some time to get going in college, but he might pop on film more than any of the DT's right now.

Maybe I'm completely off base, but I see some Corey Williams in him. Seems to struggle getting off blocks and can get pushed around in the running game.
palmy50

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CWood21 wrote:
palmy50 wrote:

Maybe I'm completely off base, but I see some Corey Williams in him. Seems to struggle getting off blocks and can get pushed around in the running game.

I do think you need to limit his reps. Tough SOB, but gets tall out there from time to time. I don't doubt his anchor though. Has held point more than enough times with two sets of hands on him. Just a talent that's hard to take off the field at a school like Purdue. Damn kid has games when he lives in the backfield though. Clearly a Purdue coached DL right there. I view him as Neal with a much better football body. Love the style they coach there in the fit though.

In short, I feel your Williams comparison in many ways but feel Short is a more complete prospect. Man's hell to deal with when on fresh legs!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

palmy50 wrote:
I am equally as interested about his two partners in crime, Gaston and Ryan Russell. Only full length game I habit seen of Short was against ND this year and from what I saw he used his hands well and had good quickness.

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:

Average at best
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Dallas fans think he can slip to the mid teens Laughing
Good luck with that. Laughing Maybe if there was 15 Cam Newton/ RGIII/ Andrew Luck type QB prospects coming out this year then he might drop to the late teens. BTW, I would sell the farm to get Star. Think about what this defense would be Shocked

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:

Average at best
I Am Rodgers

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
BTW, I would sell the farm to get Star. Think about what this defense would be Shocked

I wouldn't only because I think a guy like John Jenkins could also make this defense pop. I need to see more, but he looks like Raji with more anchor and slightly less pass rush. I doubt we pick anywhere close enough to even venture a trade up for either though. Both will go top 15.

stallyns wrote:
Good thing for talky-talk Harbaugh he has an outstanding citizen/player like Aldon Smith on his team and not a classless hooligan like Clay Matthews.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 18 of 100

Jump to: