Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Draft Prospects
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Victor1124


Joined: 08 Mar 2010
Posts: 271
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea seems like safety, center, and running-back should be our top priorities next off-season, more defensive depth would be nice of course.

Hopefully TT will continue to trade up and we can get another second round pick next year then go S,C,RB with our top 3 picks.

I like Mcdonald for USC, Montee Ball at RB.

Anyone know who should be the top centers next year?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sandybaby716


Joined: 11 Mar 2007
Posts: 3627
Location: Rhode Island
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

babybulaga wrote:
If that is the case, and I know its not Ted's Style. But picking up Rambo in the supplemental draft would be amazing in my book!!!!!!!!!!


I read he will only be suspended for 4 games. His story happens pretty often too. Said he found a plate of brownies and ate one with milk. Didn't realize what they were until his roommates told him later. Happened to a buddy of mine in college actually, hardcore track runner who was paranoid about that for weeks in case he got tested.

If he does go supplemental, I'd think he falls more inline with Harvey Unga than Terrell Prior.
_________________
wgbeethree wrote:
In all fairness it is kind of rude to just lay injured at their feet while the Lions defensive players are trying to hold a completely unrelated dance party.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Arodsmightybelt


Joined: 20 Dec 2010
Posts: 1733
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Victor1124 wrote:
Yea seems like safety, center, and running-back should be our top priorities next off-season, more defensive depth would be nice of course.

Hopefully TT will continue to trade up and we can get another second round pick next year then go S,C,RB with our top 3 picks.

I like Mcdonald for USC, Montee Ball at RB.

Anyone know who should be the top centers next year?


Khaled Holmes USC is the biggest name as far as centers go.

given how positively stacked Safety is next year, id like to think we keep a keen eye there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nfldraftguru1


Joined: 07 Feb 2009
Posts: 9962
Location: Whitewater, WI
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You must not see a lot of Montee Ball. He's rarely brought down on 1st contact.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
persiandud


Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Posts: 909
Location: Davis, CA
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An arm takes down Montee Ball? I think his surname is relevant because when I see him run I think of a bowling ball
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IrishGreen


Joined: 22 Mar 2007
Posts: 35850
Location: Wisconsin
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nfldraftguru1 wrote:
You must not see a lot of Montee Ball. He's rarely brought down on 1st contact.


Yea agreed.

Montee Ball is a stud. I thought he'd be a 2nd rounder, but if Doug Martin can go in the first, Montee Ball sure the hell can.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bkobow05


Joined: 16 Dec 2005
Posts: 45169
Location: Milwaukee, WI (PB87 on the RAD sig!)
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishGreen wrote:
nfldraftguru1 wrote:
You must not see a lot of Montee Ball. He's rarely brought down on 1st contact.


Yea agreed.

Montee Ball is a stud. I thought he'd be a 2nd rounder, but if Doug Martin can go in the first, Montee Ball sure the hell can.
I was thinking the same thing about the "first contact" comment. That and the "I've never seen him truck anyone" comment. Montee's stiff arm is ridiculous when he does it. Like you said, if Doug Martin can go in the 1st, so can Montee Ball.
_________________

#JDI
#EmbraceTheH8
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spilltray


Joined: 09 Jan 2006
Posts: 10322
Location: Green Bay, WI
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
IrishGreen wrote:
nfldraftguru1 wrote:
You must not see a lot of Montee Ball. He's rarely brought down on 1st contact.


Yea agreed.

Montee Ball is a stud. I thought he'd be a 2nd rounder, but if Doug Martin can go in the first, Montee Ball sure the hell can.
I was thinking the same thing about the "first contact" comment. That and the "I've never seen him truck anyone" comment. Montee's stiff arm is ridiculous when he does it. Like you said, if Doug Martin can go in the 1st, so can Montee Ball.


In that case, let someone else pick him, please.
_________________
Wilfred wrote:
Memory is like the Packers when they are behind by two touchdowns in the 4th quarter... It comes back.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CWood21


Moderator
Joined: 27 Jun 2008
Posts: 35090
Location: 'Merica
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spilltray wrote:
In that case, let someone else pick him, please.


Agreed. I think he looks a lot better than he actually is because of that Badgers offensive line. Right now, the only running back I'd be comfortable taking in the first two rounds is Marcus Lattimore and he's coming off a torn ACL.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
paul-mac


Joined: 12 Jul 2009
Posts: 8526
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Montee is a stud. Even with that line he often beats tacklers.


my number 2 running back.
_________________
Big Palooka wrote:
Broncos won't make the playoffs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
IrishGreen


Joined: 22 Mar 2007
Posts: 35850
Location: Wisconsin
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He does everything too. Being a Wisconsin fan, I watched all the games. He pass pro is amazing, he can catch the ball, and can even throw a pass once and awhile Razz

And while he doesn't have great speed, I think he's faster than people give him credit for, especially after losing that weight last year. He's built like a beast.

EDIT - He did get arrested at Mifflin today though d'oh!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JustisM


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 16601
Location: Hood River, Oregon
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I was wrong about him going down on first touch. What games does he show that part of his game?
_________________
[quote="TytybearsFan21"]Drive off into the sunset, you brilliant bastard.[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PossibleCabbage


Joined: 25 Apr 2011
Posts: 3286
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope this thread doesn't turn into 37 pages of arguing about Montee Ball.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JustisM


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 16601
Location: Hood River, Oregon
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PossibleCabbage wrote:
I hope this thread doesn't turn into 37 pages of arguing about Montee Ball.


Don't worry about it
It will be a lot more than 37 pages Wink Laughing
_________________
[quote="TytybearsFan21"]Drive off into the sunset, you brilliant bastard.[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blueswedeshoes


Joined: 08 Jun 2011
Posts: 1381
Location: WisKAHNsin
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishGreen wrote:
He does everything too. Being a Wisconsin fan, I watched all the games. He pass pro is amazing, he can catch the ball, and can even throw a pass once and awhile Razz

And while he doesn't have great speed, I think he's faster than people give him credit for, especially after losing that weight last year. He's built like a beast.

EDIT - He did get arrested at Mifflin today though d'oh!


He might be okay. I think you get arrested for not smoking pot when you attend the Mifflin Street Block Party. It's kind of frowned upon.

I love Montee Ball, but he's not Ted's cup of T.

Gholston is scary good.

As we look at talent it wil be important to project who is still gonna be there at #32.
_________________
Homer wrote:
Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals! Except the weasel.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 2 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group