Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 NFL Draft Prospects Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fitz2k2

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezla wrote:
My early favorites:

Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State
Chris Borland, LB, Wisconsin
Kawann Short, DT, Purdue
Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas
Barkevious Mingo, DE, LSU
Eric Reed, SS, LSU
Nickoe Whitley, SS, Mississippi State
TJ McDonald, FS, USC
Matt Elam, SS, Florida
Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State
Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama
Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington
Mario Benavides, C, Louisville
Silas Redd, RB, Penn State
Nordly Capi, DE, Colorado State
Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas State
Michael Mauti, LB, Penn State
Jake Knott, LB, Iowa State
Storm Klein, LB, Ohio State (just based on name)
Jeff Luc, LB, Florida State
Philip Lutzenkirchen, TE, Auburn (also based on name)
Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M

What are the odds we draft Michael Zordich if Z is still on the staff?

Next Darrelle Revis
bkb77

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gator3guy wrote:
bkb77 wrote:
My Early Top5 Guys for The Eagles

1.Manti Te'o ND 6'2 255 Sr LB(don't know if he'll be there when we pick or if he can Play SLB but if both are a yes then I would have to have him).

2.TJ McDonald 6'3 205 Sr FS(#1 saftey right now, does everything well, can great size,can cover,can tackle,doesn't have great hands though, should be a Top15 pick next year.)

3.Eric Reid LSU 6'2 208 Jr FS(gonna be a fast riser, great athlete, great cover center fielder, wouldn't be shocked if he's a Top10 pick)

4.Tyrann Matheiu LSU 5'9 175 Jr DB(this is early and who knows if he can play Saftey at the next level which is where I think his Future is, but dude was beast last year and plays with the type of edge that I love in a defensive player)

5a.Tharold Simon LSU 6'3 190 Jr CB(Big taller cover corner, wow is LSU's talented on the back end, He will most likely be a 1st round pick next year)

5b.Ray-Ray Miami 6'4 215 Sr S(he's my guy at The U, has Sean Taylor type talent, hopefully he bounces back with a huge year, prolly best fit at SS not FS, alot like Mark Barron this year, prolly a late 1st to Late 2nd Round pick)

Don't disrespect ST like that.

Hey I'm a Die Hard Miami Hurricanes Fan. I rep The U. Sean Taylor was great for Us at The U but Ray-Ray has similar size and skill set, Taylor wasn't gonna be a Hall-Of -Famer like Dawk or Reed but he was a very good Player, Ray-Ray has a shot of being a very good player. Just keepin it real.

Props to Kiltman on the Sig
gator3guy

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkb77 wrote:
gator3guy wrote:
bkb77 wrote:

1.Manti Te'o ND 6'2 255 Sr LB(don't know if he'll be there when we pick or if he can Play SLB but if both are a yes then I would have to have him).

2.TJ McDonald 6'3 205 Sr FS(#1 saftey right now, does everything well, can great size,can cover,can tackle,doesn't have great hands though, should be a Top15 pick next year.)

3.Eric Reid LSU 6'2 208 Jr FS(gonna be a fast riser, great athlete, great cover center fielder, wouldn't be shocked if he's a Top10 pick)

4.Tyrann Matheiu LSU 5'9 175 Jr DB(this is early and who knows if he can play Saftey at the next level which is where I think his Future is, but dude was beast last year and plays with the type of edge that I love in a defensive player)

5a.Tharold Simon LSU 6'3 190 Jr CB(Big taller cover corner, wow is LSU's talented on the back end, He will most likely be a 1st round pick next year)

5b.Ray-Ray Miami 6'4 215 Sr S(he's my guy at The U, has Sean Taylor type talent, hopefully he bounces back with a huge year, prolly best fit at SS not FS, alot like Mark Barron this year, prolly a late 1st to Late 2nd Round pick)

Hey I'm a Die Hard Miami Hurricanes Fan. I rep The U. Sean Taylor was great for Us at The U but Ray-Ray has similar size and skill set, Taylor wasn't gonna be a Hall-Of -Famer like Dawk or Reed but he was a very good Player, Ray-Ray has a shot of being a very good player. Just keepin it real.

Sean Taylor was arguably the best safety prospect EVER. The only thing they have in common is size and number. He has no where near the ball skills that ST had. Can't go off of high school hype.
bkb77

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gator3guy wrote:
bkb77 wrote:
gator3guy wrote:
bkb77 wrote:

Sean Taylor was arguably the best safety prospect EVER. The only thing they have in common is size and number. He has no where near the ball skills that ST had. Can't go off of high school hype.

Sean had great ball skills in college but never in the NFL and was mediocre in coverge but always played hard and could hit, Armstrong is similar in coverage range wise with taylor(when he was in Wash) Ray-ray is a strong tackler and they have almost the same size. Not saying Ray-Ray will be sean taylor , Im saying he has the talent to one day be a Sean Taylor type player if he reaches his potential.

Props to Kiltman on the Sig
Eagles27

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2013 could potentially be a phenomenal class for pass rushers.

If we're picking in the top 10-15, than I'd jump up for Barkley, Thomas, or Bray.

If we're good (and Vick bounces back) than I'd look at DE/NT. And maybe a DB as well. Defense is general should be very strong next season.

DE Sam Montgomery, LSU*
DE William Gholston, Michigan State*
DE Bjoern Werner, Florida State*
DE John Simon, Ohio State
NT Star Lotulelei, Utah
CB Xavier Rhodes, Florida State*
CB Dee Milliner, Alabama*
S Eric Reid, LSU*

All names I like in the first as of now.

#JDI
gator3guy

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkb77 wrote:
gator3guy wrote:
bkb77 wrote:
gator3guy wrote:
bkb77 wrote:

Sean had great ball skills in college but never in the NFL and was mediocre in coverge but always played hard and could hit, Armstrong is similar in coverage range wise with taylor(when he was in Wash) Ray-ray is a strong tackler and they have almost the same size. Not saying Ray-Ray will be sean taylor , Im saying he has the talent to one day be a Sean Taylor type player if he reaches his potential.

I don't want to derail the thread, but Sean Taylor had 5 INT's in 9 games his last season before he was taken too soon, at the age of 24!!! He sure looked to be well on his way to being a dominate force in this league. Unfortunately we will never know. IMO he was the best safety prospect I ever saw and despite the hype Ray Ray got, he just is not even close to ST's level.

Anyway back to the '13 class. It potentially stacks up to be a very good one, but there's a long way to go. I'm excited to see how it plays out.
Jeezla

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy will be my man crush to start the upcoming NCAA season

Kyle Van Noy would look good next to Demeco and Kendricks. I expect big things from him this year.

Kilty Sig '15 Wish List: L Collins, D Perryman, D Greenberry, C Davis, R Mueller, E McCarthy. Fire BillyD!
marky_b27

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
I think we look at QB after we miss the post season and reid gets fired.

Michael Vick is the suck and will hold the team back this coming season.

Ninja has spoken, so it must be true.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
AlexM23

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need to draft Brad Wing in the 1st round next year.

Kiltman on the sig
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexM23 wrote:
We need to draft Brad Wing in the 1st round next year.

Agreed, first player to have a TD taken back for taunting!

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
JayAp07

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

birdman0069 wrote:
2013 Year of the Safty.
Ray Ray Armstrong
TJ McDonald
Kenny Vaccaro
DeVonte Holloman
Robert Lester
All 1st round picks

Throw Rambo and Elam in there if they have a good year. It's going to be a ver deep and top heavy safety class.

2013 Philadelphia Eagles NFC East Champs
JayAp07

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Officially starting the TJ McDonald bandwagon. Hop on now if you wish. If you are already a fan, put an XL bib on and drool some more over the thought of this guy on our squad.

If need be, I would Julio Jones the draft for TJ.

2013 Philadelphia Eagles NFC East Champs
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JayAp07 wrote:
If need be, I would Julio Jones the draft for TJ.

I would only do that for a QB.

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
VIPMSP

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fitz2k2 wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
My early favorites:

Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State
Chris Borland, LB, Wisconsin
Kawann Short, DT, Purdue
Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas
Barkevious Mingo, DE, LSU
Eric Reed, SS, LSU
Nickoe Whitley, SS, Mississippi State
TJ McDonald, FS, USC
Matt Elam, SS, Florida
Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State
Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama
Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington
Mario Benavides, C, Louisville
Silas Redd, RB, Penn State
Nordly Capi, DE, Colorado State
Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas State
Michael Mauti, LB, Penn State
Jake Knott, LB, Iowa State
Storm Klein, LB, Ohio State (just based on name)
Jeff Luc, LB, Florida State
Philip Lutzenkirchen, TE, Auburn (also based on name)
Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M

What are the odds we draft Michael Zordich if Z is still on the staff?

Next Darrelle Revis

overrated and greedy as hell?
willy_law

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to drive this mans bandwagon

Mancrush since his Freshman year. If there is one player I need philly to draft it would be Tyrann...

Other players I like at each position
Tyler Bray QB Tenn
Montee Ball RB Wisconsin
Ryan Swope WR Texas A&M
Tyler Eifer TE Notre Dame
DJ Fluker OT Alabama
Barrett Jones OT/OG Alabama
Barkevious Mingo DE LSU
Devin Taylor DT/DE South Carolina
Mike Taylor LB Wisconsin
David Amerson CB NC State
Tyrann Mathieu S LSU - FAVORITE PLAYER IN DRAFT

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 3 of 99

Jump to: