Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Everything Else VII!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 93, 94, 95  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not like keeping Morris would've done us much good lol. and we picked him high in the lottery. Not like we passed anybody that would've sent us over the edge.

^Gopher<3Wrestler^
simonwayne wrote:
The problem is not many people are like me, they'll complain when it fits their agenda and completely ignore bad officiating when it doesn't
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ServantofYHWH wrote:
Its not like keeping Morris would've done us much good lol. and we picked him high in the lottery. Not like we passed anybody that would've sent us over the edge.

Passed on Kawhai Leonard and Iman Shumpert . Meh.

^Gopher<3Wrestler^
simonwayne wrote:
The problem is not many people are like me, they'll complain when it fits their agenda and completely ignore bad officiating when it doesn't
Pastor Dillon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just want to know the logic behind trading morris for a 2nd rounder!! perhaps Patterson, Douglas and Aldrich were worth the risk for Robinson, but why did we dump morris for a 2nd???

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ServantofYHWH wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:

Passed on Kawhai Leonard and Iman Shumpert . Meh.

If we draft Leonard, he would be in a thunder uniform now i would imagine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pastor Dillon wrote:
i just want to know the logic behind trading morris for a 2nd rounder!! perhaps Patterson, Douglas and Aldrich were worth the risk for Robinson, but why did we dump morris for a 2nd???

Maybe we wanted to give T.Jones or Dmo a chance to contribute.
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
Pastor Dillon wrote:

Maybe we wanted to give T.Jones or Dmo a chance to contribute.

Dump a little salary and clear up our log jam. Also if we make a trade come draft day we have to have cheap fillin players. Those 2nds help with that.

^Gopher<3Wrestler^
simonwayne wrote:
jch1911

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill Simmons & Zach Lowe on the heist... I mean, errr... "trade"

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/8970449/the-trade-deadline-exchange-part-1
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jch1911 wrote:
Bill Simmons & Zach Lowe on the heist... I mean, errr... "trade"

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/8970449/the-trade-deadline-exchange-part-1

Haha that was a good read!

I hope T.Rob gets into the game tonight, but I doubt it.
Pastor Dillon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i doubt we see much of TRob in the near future, moray might love him, but McHale never plays a rookie until he has proven himself, and Parsons is the only example i can think of, the other rookies weve had all pretty much say out their rookie seasons

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pastor Dillon wrote:
i doubt we see much of TRob in the near future, moray might love him, but McHale never plays a rookie until he has proven himself, and Parsons is the only example i can think of, the other rookies weve had all pretty much say out their rookie seasons

Could that be why we traded Morris away? You think Morey is trying to force McHale to play T-rob?

As you pointed out Parsons played because IIRC McHale liked his defense (over Chase's)... so if T-Rob plays D, he should get a shot
Pastor Dillon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jch1911 wrote:
Pastor Dillon wrote:

Could that be why we traded Morris away? You think Morey is trying to force McHale to play T-rob?

As you pointed out Parsons played because IIRC McHale liked his defense (over Chase's)... so if T-Rob plays D, he should get a shot

if I remember correctly, Parsons didnt see significant playing time until a few months into his rookie season

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pastor Dillon wrote:
jch1911 wrote:
Pastor Dillon wrote:

if I remember correctly, Parsons didnt see significant playing time until a few months into his rookie season

5 games in before consistent major minutes, starting by game 7 of the season, AND it was a lockout shortened season
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jch1911 wrote:
Pastor Dillon wrote:
jch1911 wrote:
Pastor Dillon wrote:

5 games in before consistent major minutes, starting by game 7 of the season, AND it was a lockout shortened season

Looks like Mchale sorta has to play TRob anyways unless we plan on having Delfino become our 4 for the year. We could have 4 PFs and have not one of them start Laughing

^Gopher<3Wrestler^
simonwayne wrote:
texandominance

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the job I interviewed for, but I turned it down because I didn't think I would enjoy it at all. Tough decision to turn down a lot of money but noI just couldn't see myself liking it after the interview.
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texandominance wrote:
I got the job I interviewed for, but I turned it down because I didn't think I would enjoy it at all. Tough decision to turn down a lot of money but noI just couldn't see myself liking it after the interview.

That's great man. Do what you love. Since youare an engineer I'm sure you'll be financially set sooner target than later anyways.

^Gopher<3Wrestler^
simonwayne wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 93, 94, 95  Next
Page 62 of 95

Jump to: