Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Everything Else VII!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kenney

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jch1911 wrote:
Cole416 wrote:
Dang Asik officially asks for a trade after being taken out of the starting lineup!

I saw that. Like his competitive fire, but you knew it was coming and soon as Rox acquired Howard.

Still a bunch of ungrateful crap from a guy who had exactly one GM/team willing to pay him, who gave him his chance to shine as a viable NBA starter, and is likely giving him his best shot at a ring while being a valuable contributor.

That said, I'd like to see our starting five include Asik at the 4. A bit awkward and unorthodox, but much like football, I favor anything that gets our best players on the court.
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenney wrote:
jch1911 wrote:
Cole416 wrote:
Dang Asik officially asks for a trade after being taken out of the starting lineup!

I saw that. Like his competitive fire, but you knew it was coming and soon as Rox acquired Howard.

Still a bunch of ungrateful crap from a guy who had exactly one GM/team willing to pay him, who gave him his chance to shine as a viable NBA starter, and is likely giving him his best shot at a ring while being a valuable contributor.

That said, I'd like to see our starting five include Asik at the 4. A bit awkward and unorthodox, but much like football, I favor anything that gets our best players on the court.

Asik and Howard together has been terrible. It's lost us a couple of games cause teams jump out to a 10-15 pt lead. We rest one and we catch back up. Asik needs to just be flipped for the best offer. (Hopefully a 4)
kenney

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ServantofYHWH wrote:
kenney wrote:
jch1911 wrote:
Cole416 wrote:

Asik and Howard together has been terrible. It's lost us a couple of games cause teams jump out to a 10-15 pt lead. We rest one and we catch back up. Asik needs to just be flipped for the best offer. (Hopefully a 4)

I know, but it should work, and my earnest evaluation of the situation is that Asik doesn't want to play with Dwight, and that our lapses on the court when we go with our two-big set are due to Asik pouting.
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any pouting Asik does on the court with Howard is severely overshadowed by the inability to guard stretch 4s and paint being too packed for Howard to post up in and guards to drive.
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love how at UofH the squirrels aren't scared of anything Laughing
texandominance

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ServantofYHWH wrote:
Love how at UofH the squirrels aren't scared of anything :lol:

This is on every college campus and every major city. I once saw one try and steal a backpack from a kid
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ServantofYHWH wrote:
Love how at UofH the squirrels aren't scared of anything Laughing

LOL yep. They never move. Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has been the best year for basketball in a while. So many teams contending, close games, tons of talent spread through the league, great incoming draft class which also means great college play.

Love it.
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Thanksgiving fellas!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't celebrate thanksgiving but hope everybody stays safe driving during the holidays. Smile
maverick9305

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey y'all, broncos fan stopping by. I'm from Austin and my family's considering buying tickets for the Broncos-Texans game coming up in two weeks. I was wondering whether y'all had any idea about how much things like parking/food costs within the stadium or if you guys had any other tips about going to a game at Reliant.
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maverick9305 wrote:
Hey y'all, broncos fan stopping by. I'm from Austin and my family's considering buying tickets for the Broncos-Texans game coming up in two weeks. I was wondering whether y'all had any idea about how much things like parking/food costs within the stadium or if you guys had any other tips about going to a game at Reliant.

There's really not a bad seat in the house, and food and drinks are run the same as around the league. For parking of suggest the metro park and ride and hop in the lite rail.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finals week: 5:06AM-deciding whether to grab 2 hours of sleep or push through and keep studying.....damn you biomechanics Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
Finals week: 5:06AM-deciding whether to grab 2 hours of sleep or push through and keep studying.....damn you biomechanics Crying or Very sad

It's too late, I know, but always choose sleep before a final. Always. There reaches a point where it's too late for your brain to retain new information and the sleep will do you worlds better.
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenney wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:

It's too late, I know, but always choose sleep before a final. Always. There reaches a point where it's too late for your brain to retain new information and the sleep will do you worlds better.

I did, got a solid 2 hours, and I was great for the hour it took to take it, and I believe I aced it. I'm not usually the one to cram, but there's soooo much material in biomechs, and I've been working full time this semester so I havn't had as much time to study.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 90 of 99

Jump to: