Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Everything Else VII!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Underwood

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
Reason # 279436 why I love our team

They are clearly attacking those people in the wheelchairs. Shame on you. Shame on them as well.

Sig by Eaglezphan21
treece300e

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
texandominance wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:
Anyone good with laptops/computers?

I recently had a problem with my laptop not charging and I got it fixed now I got my laptop back last week and it's a different problem. It's saying my charger is plugged but it isn't charging. Anyone know what could be the problem? Do I need a new battery? Or is there anyway I can fix the problem from the laptop?

Currently it says "95 percent available (plugged in, not charging)."

Most problems with laptops and cell phones are because of the battery. Sounds like you're not getting a good connection with the charger and battery. Most likely on the end of the battery. Could be the charger though, hard to pin point.

I tried starting the laptop without the battery and it seemed to work. Could it be the battery? I thought they fixed the charger problem in the AC port last week.

I tried calling Geek Squad since I have a warranty on the laptop because I bought it at Best Buy and they said I have to bring it in and they have to ship it off again for 2 weeks. SMH

I'm really hoping it's just the battery because I'm not sure if I can go another two weeks without my laptop.

I worked at Best Buy, albeit 4 years ago, and sending it off is awful. Half the time it comes back unrepaired, or with more/different issues than it went out for. What some Geek Squad employees forget to tell you is that you get a one-year MFG warranty on the battery, and then it's covered by Geek Squad after that, and you can get a free battery replacement from them as well. If they are cool, you tell them "Hey, I have terrible battery life. I changed the power profile to power saver, and I still only get about 10-15 minutes on it with a full charge. Is that covered?" and they'll just fill out a Service Order to get you a new battery, no questions asked. If it's within a year, they'll tell you to call the MFG yourself, or they may be able to order it for you. If it's after your one year MFG warranty, they can order it through their system and it'll count as your "one battery replacement" that you're allowed per your Geek Squad protection.

The issue could be a few things: the battery contacts on either the laptop or the battery. Check to see if they have any debris, corrosion, or build-up on them and clean it off with a pencil eraser if so. Sometimes it's a software error, and sometimes it's a relay reporting error that doesn't properly indicate the charge percentage. If you disconnect the AC adapter, does the laptop shut down? Or does it start to drain the battery? If it drains the battery, you may let it go completely dead, and then try charging it again to see if it reports the same way next time.

Another thing you can try is booting into Safe Mode and see if the battery indicator is the same there. It's unlikely that it'll have any different results, but that may tell you if it's some strange software conflict, which I have seen before. Feel free to PM me if you continue to have issues.
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply. I actually found what the problem was. Most laptops have chargers where it allows you keep your charger in while you are using your laptop. I have an ASUS so I have to take my charger out while I'm using it and when it gets to 15 percent or below then I have to use the charger and it works. Strange, but it's working now. Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is random but i am not sold with everyone we have at the DT and ILB positions. This team would be primed for a Super Bowl run if we could land Dansby and Seymore in FA who are still unsigned I think those two would want to go to a team that have a legit shot at a super bowl. I mean what is it that they are looking for Dansby would be perfect fit next to Cush. As well as Seymore wrecking havoc up the middle. I know i am dreaming but we are so close i can taste it and i know we dont have any cap room but it was a dream.
MLB: Tigers
NHL: Red Wings
NCAAB: Michigan
NCAAF: Michigan
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red Nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^CalhounLambeau on the sick sig^

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swag" Swearinger
31 tot, 0 int, 1 sck, 3 ff, countless missed tackles
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
Red Nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clutch City!!!!!!!!!!
kenney

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really impressed with the way we've stepped it up. It's pretty insane to think that we're about 6 points away from having taken the series already -- and one of those games still involved Russell Westbrook playing well.
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenney wrote:
Really impressed with the way we've stepped it up. It's pretty insane to think that we're about 6 points away from having taken the series already -- and one of those games still involved Russell Westbrook playing well.

Yeah, it would've been cool to have already moved on but were going for history instead Cool

And Harden looked like Harden again!
Grasspike

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My MacBook Pro got wet the other day and fried the battery. Anyone have any advice on what to do?

Sig by matthouston91
texandominance

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Running a marathon on Sunday!!!
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texandominance wrote:
Running a marathon on Sunday!!!

Good luck buddy!

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swag" Swearinger
texandominance

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got myself a job after graduation! A 3 month project working on the structural design of a new jet! Cant really say much more than that but I am excited!
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texandominance wrote:
Got myself a job after graduation! A 3 month project working on the structural design of a new jet! Cant really say much more than that but I am excited!

I'll be the first to buy one of those fandangled jets from you. Congratz!
texandominance

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I graduate from college today. Crazy, never thought this day would come, let alone in 4 years. So much emotion but I'm ready to move on. I think...
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

texandominance wrote:
I graduate from college today. Crazy, never thought this day would come, let alone in 4 years. So much emotion but I'm ready to move on. I think...

Congrats brother, Ill be joining you soon enough. I just don't think Im fully ready to be in the day to day grind of the adult world yet, so Ill stick around college for a little while longer Laughing

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swag" Swearinger

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 72 of 99

Jump to: