Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Everything Else VII!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 93, 94, 95  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
amazingandre


Joined: 16 Dec 2007
Posts: 13921
Location: Elkhorn, WI
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgtx wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
Yea still here, just busy as heck......unsure when Im leaving


Ok....so when are you available for cold beer/dinner/lunch?

I have my daughters 31st birthday weekend. And it's basically all weekend! Drinks Friday...dinner, drinks, and presents on Saturday, (birthday weekends aren't bad. I remember when it was "birthday month?!?!). And my father-in-laws 75th birthday is on Sunday.

SOOOooooo if your not leaving this weekend, maybe we can postpone it til the following weekend. That..........or.........I can invite you a birthday party on the other side of the world from Hwy 290 and West Rd.? And we have a spare room.

I might can catch some evening of blues in Midtown during the week, if you wanna try that?


We will keep in touch but Im starting to think it will be impossible to meet up with anyone. Work is CRAZY. And paving in Texas sucks lol.....oh and your concrete drivers here are idiots
_________________
]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgtx


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 1852
Location: Clear Lake/Houston
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
Dawgtx wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
Yea still here, just busy as heck......unsure when Im leaving


Ok....so when are you available for cold beer/dinner/lunch?

I have my daughters 31st birthday weekend. And it's basically all weekend! Drinks Friday...dinner, drinks, and presents on Saturday, (birthday weekends aren't bad. I remember when it was "birthday month?!?!). And my father-in-laws 75th birthday is on Sunday.

SOOOooooo if your not leaving this weekend, maybe we can postpone it til the following weekend. That..........or.........I can invite you a birthday party on the other side of the world from Hwy 290 and West Rd.? And we have a spare room.

I might can catch some evening of blues in Midtown during the week, if you wanna try that?


We will keep in touch but Im starting to think it will be impossible to meet up with anyone. Work is CRAZY. And paving in Texas sucks lol.....oh and your concrete drivers here are idiots


If you have driven on Houston's freeways, you will realize it's not just limited to concrete drivers.

Any idea when you're going back?
_________________
Texans Nation-The Revolutionis "SMOKkkinn"!!

Adopt a Texan: Owen Daniels
5 Catches 67 Yards 2 TD's
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
amazingandre


Joined: 16 Dec 2007
Posts: 13921
Location: Elkhorn, WI
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgtx wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
Dawgtx wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
Yea still here, just busy as heck......unsure when Im leaving


Ok....so when are you available for cold beer/dinner/lunch?

I have my daughters 31st birthday weekend. And it's basically all weekend! Drinks Friday...dinner, drinks, and presents on Saturday, (birthday weekends aren't bad. I remember when it was "birthday month?!?!). And my father-in-laws 75th birthday is on Sunday.

SOOOooooo if your not leaving this weekend, maybe we can postpone it til the following weekend. That..........or.........I can invite you a birthday party on the other side of the world from Hwy 290 and West Rd.? And we have a spare room.

I might can catch some evening of blues in Midtown during the week, if you wanna try that?


We will keep in touch but Im starting to think it will be impossible to meet up with anyone. Work is CRAZY. And paving in Texas sucks lol.....oh and your concrete drivers here are idiots


If you have driven on Houston's freeways, you will realize it's not just limited to concrete drivers.

Any idea when you're going back?


prolly LATEST sunday
_________________
]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EliteTexan80


Most Valuable Poster
Joined: 30 Apr 2007
Posts: 38048
Location: Three time Mr. fanTASTic!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOT THE JOB!!! GOT THE JOB, GOT THE JOB, GOT THE JOB!!!
_________________

iPwn, Kempes and Flaccomania: The official sig makers for THE ET80!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
texandominance


Joined: 22 Sep 2007
Posts: 4614
Location: Duluth, Mn
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EliteTexan80 wrote:
GOT THE JOB!!! GOT THE JOB, GOT THE JOB, GOT THE JOB!!!


Congrats, I rejected my offer down in Texas. Decided that family and location is much more important than money, no matter the amount. But congrats!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jch1911


Joined: 21 Mar 2009
Posts: 3424
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EliteTexan80 wrote:
GOT THE JOB!!! GOT THE JOB, GOT THE JOB, GOT THE JOB!!!


Where is the "Like" button? Anyway, GGRRROOOWWWWLLLLLL... Go Kempner Kougars!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Grasspike


Moderator
Joined: 07 Jan 2007
Posts: 5098
Location: Davidson College
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we get some of the details, ET?
_________________

Sig by matthouston91
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Jacobys Homey


Joined: 05 Mar 2008
Posts: 8345
Location: BU
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EliteTexan80 wrote:
GOT THE JOB!!! GOT THE JOB, GOT THE JOB, GOT THE JOB!!!


Details plz sober up give us the lowdown
_________________


Did you feel the mountains tremble?

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kenney


Joined: 24 Dec 2006
Posts: 11855
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone going to JJ Watt's charity softball event? I'd love to go, but I'll be in Phoenix.
_________________
Anyone but Bortles.
davidpalmer714 wrote:
What i do know is that he's the smartest person on this board and its' not even close.


Kenney>Everyone else on here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texansfan713


Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 28104
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone good with laptops/computers?

I recently had a problem with my laptop not charging and I got it fixed now I got my laptop back last week and it's a different problem. It's saying my charger is plugged but it isn't charging. Anyone know what could be the problem? Do I need a new battery? Or is there anyway I can fix the problem from the laptop?

Currently it says "95 percent available (plugged in, not charging)."
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
texandominance


Joined: 22 Sep 2007
Posts: 4614
Location: Duluth, Mn
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
Anyone good with laptops/computers?

I recently had a problem with my laptop not charging and I got it fixed now I got my laptop back last week and it's a different problem. It's saying my charger is plugged but it isn't charging. Anyone know what could be the problem? Do I need a new battery? Or is there anyway I can fix the problem from the laptop?

Currently it says "95 percent available (plugged in, not charging)."


Most problems with laptops and cell phones are because of the battery. Sounds like you're not getting a good connection with the charger and battery. Most likely on the end of the battery. Could be the charger though, hard to pin point.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EliteTexan80


Most Valuable Poster
Joined: 30 Apr 2007
Posts: 38048
Location: Three time Mr. fanTASTic!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenney wrote:
Is anyone going to JJ Watt's charity softball event? I'd love to go, but I'll be in Phoenix.


Thinking about taking the family. We have a free weekend for what seems to be the first time in a few months...
_________________

iPwn, Kempes and Flaccomania: The official sig makers for THE ET80!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Texansfan713


Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 28104
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texandominance wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:
Anyone good with laptops/computers?

I recently had a problem with my laptop not charging and I got it fixed now I got my laptop back last week and it's a different problem. It's saying my charger is plugged but it isn't charging. Anyone know what could be the problem? Do I need a new battery? Or is there anyway I can fix the problem from the laptop?

Currently it says "95 percent available (plugged in, not charging)."


Most problems with laptops and cell phones are because of the battery. Sounds like you're not getting a good connection with the charger and battery. Most likely on the end of the battery. Could be the charger though, hard to pin point.


I tried starting the laptop without the battery and it seemed to work. Could it be the battery? I thought they fixed the charger problem in the AC port last week.

I tried calling Geek Squad since I have a warranty on the laptop because I bought it at Best Buy and they said I have to bring it in and they have to ship it off again for 2 weeks. SMH

I'm really hoping it's just the battery because I'm not sure if I can go another two weeks without my laptop.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texansfan713


Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 28104
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Newest addition to my jersey collection. Went to the Go Texans Store and bought this along with a red Texans Ed Reed shirt.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lumberjackchris


Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 4232
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reason # 279436 why I love our team



_________________
^Kempes on the sick sig^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 93, 94, 95  Next
Page 71 of 95

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group