Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Everything Else VII!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
kenney wrote:
Pastor Dillon wrote:
why arent a lot of you older (by joining date) posters not wanting to participate in FFMD this season?

I asked and got ignored.

O rly? Show me the post you asked. I looked through our war room and the announcement thread and can't find a single post by you

Underwood

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ServantofYHWH wrote:
amazingandre wrote:

O rly? Show me the post you asked. I looked through our war room and the announcement thread and can't find a single post by you

Not really Bravo-worthy since it's incorrect.

amazingandre wrote:

amazingandre wrote:

So don't be a drama queen and throw out a bunch of crap when you know youre lieing.

If you're going to call someone a liar, AA, you should at least put some effort into backing it up. Also, when you say you couldn't find a single post by him, it makes me wonder if you even looked before you posted. He had a few.

On page 11, Kenney said this:

kenney wrote:
If you're all right with it, I would like to participate in some capacity. I should have a decent amount of time for more tedious work if that's what you need, and I promise to try and refrain from being a jerk like usual.

Ease up, people.

Sig by Eaglezphan21
Pastor Dillon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either way we can move past it and Kenny is more than welcomed to help us as we begin to scout the shark tank and the draft

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
kenney wrote:
Pastor Dillon wrote:
why arent a lot of you older (by joining date) posters not wanting to participate in FFMD this season?

I asked and got ignored.

To further the point, here is the FIRST thing you said in the war room

Quote:
kenney wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
I wouldn't let Yates go unless they pry him out of our hands.....its not like Schaub is made of steel

Not that I was asked to participate, but... It's not like TJ Yates is good.

So don't be a drama queen and throw out a bunch of crap when you know youre lieing.

Ax2, calm down, there's little need for this kind of thing. kenney can say some pretty caustic things, but this time wasn't one of them.

Sig by matthouston91
Dawgtx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And in the grand scheme of things, does it really matter?
amazingandre

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Underwood wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:
amazingandre wrote:

Not really Bravo-worthy since it's incorrect.

amazingandre wrote:

amazingandre wrote:

If you're going to call someone a liar, AA, you should at least put some effort into backing it up. Also, when you say you couldn't find a single post by him, it makes me wonder if you even looked before you posted. He had a few.

On page 11, Kenney said this:

kenney wrote:
If you're all right with it, I would like to participate in some capacity. I should have a decent amount of time for more tedious work if that's what you need, and I promise to try and refrain from being a jerk like usual.

Ease up, people.

Link me to where he posted that because its not in the war room OR THE sign up thread......
amazingandre

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grasspike wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
kenney wrote:
Pastor Dillon wrote:

I asked and got ignored.

Quote:
kenney wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
I wouldn't let Yates go unless they pry him out of our hands.....its not like Schaub is made of steel

Ax2, calm down, there's little need for this kind of thing. kenney can say some pretty caustic things, but this time wasn't one of them.

Don't tell me to calm down, the guy comes in here all nonchalant and accuses us of ignoring him when its incorrect (unless proven otherwise and then I will apologize), its not in the war room or announcement thread so where did he ask to join?
texandominance

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a call Friday about a job. I have an interview Monday and it starts right away, before graduation which would be sweet!
Underwood

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:

Link me to where he posted that because its not in the war room OR THE sign up thread......

Sure it is. Page 11 of the War Room. Towards the bottom.

Sig by Eaglezphan21
Grasspike

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
Grasspike wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
kenney wrote:
Pastor Dillon wrote:

I asked and got ignored.

Quote:
kenney wrote:
amazingandre wrote:

Don't tell me to calm down, the guy comes in here all nonchalant and accuses us of ignoring him when its incorrect (unless proven otherwise and then I will apologize), its not in the war room or announcement thread so where did he ask to join?

It has been proven otherwise. Read page 11 of the War Room thread again. No one is asking you to apologize, but I don't see why you would jump on him even if he did lie. It's just not a big deal.

And texandominance, that's great. Where and what would your job be?

Sig by matthouston91
Underwood

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texandominance wrote:
Got a call Friday about a job. I have an interview Monday and it starts right away, before graduation which would be sweet!

Congrats, man! What kind of job?

Sig by Eaglezphan21
texandominance

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Underwood wrote:
texandominance wrote:

It starts as an internship then right when I graduate, I become a full time Engineer. he internship would be as a Manufacturing engineer (process development and process improvement) and after graduation, I would become a Mechanical design engineer.

If I get this, it would be huge!
amazingandre

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Underwood wrote:
amazingandre wrote:

Rolling Eyes 11 pages in and after he already made comments on our moves and he got paged, but we ignored him

sorry

and TD good luck man
Underwood

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texandominance wrote:
Underwood wrote:
texandominance wrote:

It starts as an internship then right when I graduate, I become a full time Engineer. he internship would be as a Manufacturing engineer (process development and process improvement) and after graduation, I would become a Mechanical design engineer.

If I get this, it would be huge!

That's awesome man. Good luck getting it.

Sig by Eaglezphan21
kenney

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
Underwood wrote:
amazingandre wrote:

Rolling Eyes 11 pages in and after he already made comments on our moves and he got paged, but we ignored him

sorry

and TD good luck man

Come off it. I asked and wasn't responded to; I only have one way to interpret that. As for this ridiculous beef you seem to have suddenly manufactured against me; I'm no more "caustic" than you, Apollo, or Texantype, I've been a consistent contributor on this site for over 6 years, and if you're going to call me a liar, need I remind you of your made up "inside source" from a few seasons ago?

Grow up. If you have an issue with something I say, substantiate it with a plausible argument. Don't Internet tough-guy me, particularly when you're clearly in the wrong.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 60 of 99

Jump to: