Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Everything Else VII!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
texandominance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
texandominance wrote:
kenney wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
There's an article on deadspin on Manti Te'o's girlfriend and her death being all a hoax.......

I can't believe it.

From the evidence Deadspin compiled, it seems highly unlikely that Te'o didn't know she was fake. Was this a joke that got out of hand, a horrible publicity stunt, or was he genuinely the victim of fraud?

BREAKING NEWS: Te'o's character is in serious question. Falls to the Texans late in the first

He will be getting past Baltimore....he's also doesn't jump off the film as a playmaker, but just a solid player.

If he is getting by Baltimore, that means we didn't pick him. As they are still in the playoffs, so we will be picking before them
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texandominance wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
texandominance wrote:
kenney wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
There's an article on deadspin on Manti Te'o's girlfriend and her death being all a hoax.......

I can't believe it.

From the evidence Deadspin compiled, it seems highly unlikely that Te'o didn't know she was fake. Was this a joke that got out of hand, a horrible publicity stunt, or was he genuinely the victim of fraud?

BREAKING NEWS: Te'o's character is in serious question. Falls to the Texans late in the first

He will be getting past Baltimore....he's also doesn't jump off the film as a playmaker, but just a solid player.

If he is getting by Baltimore, that means we didn't pick him. As they are still in the playoffs, so we will be picking before them

My bad on the bad grammar and the brain fart....it's been a long first week back at school.

^CalhounLambeau on the sick sig^

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swaggg" Swearinger
48 tot, 1 int, 1 sck, 3 ff, countless missed tackles
bunnyracin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
texandominance wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
texandominance wrote:
kenney wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:

I can't believe it.

My bad on the bad grammar and the brain fart....it's been a long first week back at school.

Since all yall seem to know everything about this whole T'eo mess read this hahahah im so confused
http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/2013/01/16/lennay-kekua-manti-teos-fake-dead-girlfriend-was-real-says-arizona-cardinals-fullback-reagan-mauia-who-claims-to-have-met-her/

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Cushes facebook.....

Brian Cushing
Got one thing on my mind and it will stay on my mind over the next 12 months: SUPER BOWL XLVIII IN NEW JERSEY

It's his official homecoming!

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swaggg" Swearinger
longhorntexan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm ready to take a step back from football. This year has been so trying for both of my teams. At least they both performed well at different times so I could at least enjoy part of my weekend.

Horns hoops looks to be in full rebuild so it looks like my last great hope for sports success is the Rockets and they seems to be floundering as of late.

Also, any of you guys avid golfers? I'm 20 and I've touched a club like twice in my life but I feel compelled to start. Any tips or helpful hints?
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longhorntexan wrote:
I'm ready to take a step back from football. This year has been so trying for both of my teams. At least they both performed well at different times so I could at least enjoy part of my weekend.

Horns hoops looks to be in full rebuild so it looks like my last great hope for sports success is the Rockets and they seems to be floundering as of late.

Also, any of you guys avid golfers? I'm 20 and I've touched a club like twice in my life but I feel compelled to start. Any tips or helpful hints?

Ya im in the same boat, I want to pick up the game going jnto the working world.

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swaggg" Swearinger
texandominance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
longhorntexan wrote:

Ya im in the same boat, I want to pick up the game going jnto the working world.

If you want to get good at golf, start at the cup and move from the tee.

Go mini golfing a lot. It helps you read greens, see slopes, ect. It sounds funny but it helps (helped me and it seemed to help Happy Gilmore).

Next, work on your irons. Find which ones you hit best. Generally its either all even or all odds. For me its odds. SO at the range, I hit my odds twice as much as the evens. Get a good motion down before trying to kill the ball. Once you are consistently getting good, straight contact, then start swinging harder and harder.

Hitting a golf ball far isn't about strength. Its actually about flexibility. Stretching and Yoga really help with this.

Just by hitting the range once a week and mini golf with the lady, I cut about 14 strokes off my score from the beginning to he end of summer. Last summer was my second summer ever golfing.

I started shooting around a 99-105 and now I'm down to a 81-85 consistently, while I can't drive the ball over 200 yards. Once I get that down, I should be able to take another 5 strokes off my game.
Grasspike

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texandominance wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
longhorntexan wrote:

If you want to get good at golf, start at the cup and move from the tee.

Go mini golfing a lot. It helps you read greens, see slopes, ect. It sounds funny but it helps (helped me and it seemed to help Happy Gilmore).

Next, work on your irons. Find which ones you hit best. Generally its either all even or all odds. For me its odds. SO at the range, I hit my odds twice as much as the evens. Get a good motion down before trying to kill the ball. Once you are consistently getting good, straight contact, then start swinging harder and harder.

Hitting a golf ball far isn't about strength. Its actually about flexibility. Stretching and Yoga really help with this.

Just by hitting the range once a week and mini golf with the lady, I cut about 14 strokes off my score from the beginning to he end of summer. Last summer was my second summer ever golfing.

I started shooting around a 99-105 and now I'm down to a 81-85 consistently, while I can't drive the ball over 200 yards. Once I get that down, I should be able to take another 5 strokes off my game.

The only way you can get better at golf is to practice it, so I'd recommend finding a cheap course and putting time in. Buy a set of decent used clubs, no need to splurge because great clubs don't help bad golfers. Same thing with balls--only buy good, new ones for games with people you want to impress.

As far as the game, there isn't much I can help with, as I'm terrible. The key to playing well for beginners is making solid contact every time, keeping the ball straight, and hitting it in the general direction you aim. A short game and putting help a lot, but they just require practice.

That said, I just crank the ball as hard as possible and hope it doesn't go too far in the woods. Thanks to a lot of rotational ab work and back rehab, I can hit the ball a country mile, it just has a wicked slice

Sig by matthouston91
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sup Clutchcityionites? I'm ready for adventure.
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta love the off season
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I was reading through some of the introduction thread and saw Pastor was born in Beeville. I was wondering what you knew about the area or since you were so young do you remember anything at all?

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swaggg" Swearinger
Matts4313

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Decide the outcome of Superbowl 47. JOIN NOW!

plan9misfit wrote:

If we're able to go 11-5 or better, then Garrett and his staff deserve to be coaches of the damned decade.
Dawgtx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:

Remind me to never sig bet with El Ramser
LORK 88

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgtx wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:

Never make a sig bet with anyone who's good with photoshop. Ramster is one of the best around too.

ADOPT-A-TEXAN: CJ "Polish Hat" Fiedorowicz
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgtx wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:

You should've seen what he was trying to get me to put on my sig. Horrific.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 54 of 99

Jump to: