Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Everything Else VII!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kenney

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wear a beard year-round. I keep it trim though, including in November.
amazingandre

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
Happy No Shave November fellas!

My wife is NOT happy haha. Whatever.
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenney wrote:
I wear a beard year-round. I keep it trim though, including in November.

I would if I could! I need it to grow in around my cheek bones a little, it just sucks cause to grow it out you need to not shave and that's hard when you have a job....

^CalhounLambeau on the sick sig^

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swag" Swearinger
11 tot, 0 int, 1 sck, 2 ff
texandominance

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the first year I can grow a "beard" and it looks terrible, mostly on my neck and spotty around the side of my face. i look terrible
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texandominance wrote:
This is the first year I can grow a "beard" and it looks terrible, mostly on my neck and spotty around the side of my face. i look terrible

That's how mine started, you have to fight the awkward phase and just let it grow

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swag" Swearinger
jargin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won the U of H madden tournament.

[quote="amazingandre"]Do me a favor and never quote me again[/quote]
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jargin wrote:

You lucky I left early. Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jargin wrote:

Who do you run with?

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swag" Swearinger
longhorntexan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did any of you guys have roommate horror stories in college? Because the guy I'm rooming with isn't terrible per say but he's pushing my buttons in a way that's going to get him hit. Never takes out the trash, throws garbage in the recycling bin (I'm slightly OCD so this bothers me greatly) Doesn't sleep til like 4 doing God knows what and wakes up past high noon every day even when me and his 4 alarms try to wake him up and then he berates me for not trying hard enough or if I do succeed I get yelled at anyways. Disappears into the restroom mysteriously every day multiple times for 30 minutes. Like clockwork. That compounded with the fact that he's an annoying [inappropriate/removed] who thinks he knows how everything works and criticizes me at the first chance he gets while having this annoying laugh. And I added him as a last minute fill in on my IM football team and he took that as an opportunity to get all his boys on my team. And he makes the entire apartment smell, and we've used 14 rolls of toilet papers in a little more than 2 months, and I'm positive he's used like 12 of those and I've bought them all.

It could be worse, but still.... Evil or Very Mad
jargin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mostly used the 49ers and Ravens until the final. Then I used the Texans.

[quote="amazingandre"]Do me a favor and never quote me again[/quote]
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longhorntexan wrote:
Did any of you guys have roommate horror stories in college? Because the guy I'm rooming with isn't terrible per say but he's pushing my buttons in a way that's going to get him hit. Never takes out the trash, throws garbage in the recycling bin (I'm slightly OCD so this bothers me greatly) Doesn't sleep til like 4 doing God knows what and wakes up past high noon every day even when me and his 4 alarms try to wake him up and then he berates me for not trying hard enough or if I do succeed I get yelled at anyways. Disappears into the restroom mysteriously every day multiple times for 30 minutes. Like clockwork. That compounded with the fact that he's an annoying [inappropriate/removed] who thinks he knows how everything works and criticizes me at the first chance he gets while having this annoying laugh. And I added him as a last minute fill in on my IM football team and he took that as an opportunity to get all his boys on my team. And he makes the entire apartment smell, and we've used 14 rolls of toilet papers in a little more than 2 months, and I'm positive he's used like 12 of those and I've bought them all.

This is one I'll never forget.

In 2010 me and my roommate was just about to go to bed when we turned off the lights and saw a green message in the ceiling saying "I'm going to get you Sarah Lee!" I freaked out so hard when I saw that. Laughing
When you turn the light on it is gone, but when the lights are off it shows. She showed our friends and they freaked out too. Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
longhorntexan wrote:

In 2010 me and my roommate was just about to go to bed when we turned off the lights and saw a green message in the ceiling saying "I'm going to get you Sarah Lee!" I freaked out so hard when I saw that. Laughing
When you turn the light on it is gone, but when the lights are off it shows. She showed our friends and they freaked out too. Laughing

I've generally gotten along well with my roommates.

But I indirectly scared the heck out of my freshman roommate once. My fraternity gives out bids by waking you up in the middle of the night as loudly and violently as possible in big herds of people, pretty easy to do at a college where no one locks their doors. I don't know how they got in my room because my roommate was religious about locking the door every night, but when I was woken up, there were about 15 people in my room, all yelling, screaming, beating on the walls and my bed and me, playing music, and just generally creating chaos in every way imaginable, dressed in outrageous costumes. I woke up and starting kicking everyone within reach, adrenaline pumping like crazy. Everybody left after a few seconds and I saw that I had gotten a bid (which was completely unexpected), and then realized I had been slapped with shaving cream and had it all in my hair. I turned on my lamp and went to the sink in my room to clean up, and I just see my roommate curled up in the fetal position entirely under his blankets. When I got to the sink and turned the water on, he whispered "What was that?", voice quaking. I've never seen someone so scared in my life Laughing

Sig by matthouston91
Jacobys Homey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grasspike wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:
longhorntexan wrote:

I've generally gotten along well with my roommates.

But I indirectly scared the heck out of my freshman roommate once. My fraternity gives out bids by waking you up in the middle of the night as loudly and violently as possible in big herds of people, pretty easy to do at a college where no one locks their doors. I don't know how they got in my room because my roommate was religious about locking the door every night, but when I was woken up, there were about 15 people in my room, all yelling, screaming, beating on the walls and my bed and me, playing music, and just generally creating chaos in every way imaginable, dressed in outrageous costumes. I woke up and starting kicking everyone within reach, adrenaline pumping like crazy. Everybody left after a few seconds and I saw that I had gotten a bid (which was completely unexpected), and then realized I had been slapped with shaving cream and had it all in my hair. I turned on my lamp and went to the sink in my room to clean up, and I just see my roommate curled up in the fetal position entirely under his blankets. When I got to the sink and turned the water on, he whispered "What was that?", voice quaking. I've never seen someone so scared in my life Laughing

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Deep roots are not reached by the frost
amazingandre

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im having thanksgiving today with my family since they all hunt and won't be around. Im making the turkey. It smells SO GOOD right now haha. Im super hungry!!!!
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate biker rally

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 44 of 99

Jump to: