Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

*Sabotage's 2013 Mock Thread [Updated 7/30] (Now 3 Rounds!)*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35094
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FLOODx wrote:
Drew Brees?


Going off of right now, hes not happy, no one is developed behind him. On top of that, top defenders will be out and this is the year the top of the division drops to the bottom.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35094
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
If Amerson somehow falls out of the top 10 (which I highly doubt he will) I would love the Bears to jump all over him…he would be perfect for us…

If we are going OT then I would prefer Michigan LT Taylor Lewan over Henderson if he declares.


I don't have Lewan in my top-10 tackles at the moment.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 22526
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
If Amerson somehow falls out of the top 10 (which I highly doubt he will) I would love the Bears to jump all over him…he would be perfect for us…

If we are going OT then I would prefer Michigan LT Taylor Lewan over Henderson if he declares.


I don't have Lewan in my top-10 tackles at the moment.


I think that will change as the season goes on…especially if he has spent the offseason in the weight room.
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2014…Lance Briggs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
McMorrow_922


Joined: 21 Dec 2011
Posts: 2532
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOD jags Pick.
_________________


Adopt a JAGUAR

Laurent Robinson-

Marcedes Lewis-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35094
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
If Amerson somehow falls out of the top 10 (which I highly doubt he will) I would love the Bears to jump all over him…he would be perfect for us…

If we are going OT then I would prefer Michigan LT Taylor Lewan over Henderson if he declares.


I don't have Lewan in my top-10 tackles at the moment.


I think that will change as the season goes on…especially if he has spent the offseason in the weight room.


I'm sure a lot of this will change as the season goes on, but last he he didn't show enough to warrant a top-3 (about where I have my 10th OT ranked at) Round pick.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MOSteelers56


Joined: 17 Jan 2008
Posts: 5177
Location: Anywheresville Missouri
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it would be the Steelers FO's dream if they had the choice between Teo and Mathieu.

I think Teo is probably the better pick, as of now, but look for the Steelers to go Safety somewhere early.
_________________

gopherwrestler makes sigs I wanna make sweet love to
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
R3N3G4D3


Joined: 16 Aug 2008
Posts: 8471
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solid pick for the Denver Broncos, but Tyrann Mathieu is another likely pick if our safety play doesn't improve this coming season.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35094
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R3N3G4D3 wrote:
Solid pick for the Denver Broncos, but Tyrann Mathieu is another likely pick if our safety play doesn't improve this coming season.


I think your Middle Linebacking spot is just as bad and should be addressed before the safety.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cattleman78


Joined: 13 Oct 2005
Posts: 6938
Location: ohio
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now def. end,corner or w.r. all work for the Browns. So def. end is a good pick.
_________________
browns and indian fan 7272


Adopted Brown Tashaun Gipson safety
vs. g.bay 7 tackles,2 asst. tackles and 1 pass defended
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
diamondcutter27


Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Posts: 2788
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCDiehard88 wrote:
Obviously all these players stock will either rise or fall throughout this season, so it is really hard to evaluate these picks.

With that said Logan Thomas has a lot of potential and QB really needs to be the pick, whether it is Thomas, Wilson, or somebody else.


agree with all of this.only posistion we're not set at is QB
_________________


for the first time since 2003 Royals baseball is enjoyable

Thanks for ryknowsd for the awesome sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FLOODx


Joined: 26 Feb 2009
Posts: 6000
Location: New Orleans
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
FLOODx wrote:
Drew Brees?


Going off of right now, hes not happy, no one is developed behind him. On top of that, top defenders will be out and this is the year the top of the division drops to the bottom.


Brees will get paid soon, in fact the Franchise tag is eating more of the cap than signing him long term would. We have a serviceable backup in Chase Daniel. Jermon Bushrod is a FA next season and since he made the Pro Bowl this past season he'll probably demand big money. If there are no Defensive players worth the pick, and you aren't predicting trades give us an OT.


Edit: Fluker should be the pick.
_________________

gopherwrestler on the sig.
Adopt-a-Saint
Cam Jordan: 47 tackles, 12.5 sacks, 2 FF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
bigdog2372


Joined: 05 Apr 2006
Posts: 1548
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Bucs pick, good draft position too! Very Happy
_________________

Big "Thanks" to IAmPacman for creating this Sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83169
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WR 2 years in a row? Interesting. Whats this guys deal?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 32927
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the eagles to pick top 10 I have to assume you don't think shady mccoy finishes the season. I mean our defense should be pretty good and he is a great back. That should win any team a lot of games.
_________________

Thanks Kilty
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Was the dog eating the child?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35094
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
For the eagles to pick top 10 I have to assume you don't think shady mccoy finishes the season. I mean our defense should be pretty good and he is a great back. That should win any team a lot of games.


Except you still will have Kafka starting 1-3 games...I mean hell, Maurice won us 5 games...
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group