Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Dwight Jones
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jargin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That wasnt an attack. It was a question. Again: Do you really honestly think this is a competition?

If so it really explains a lot about you as a poster.
It means you are trying to stand on top of other posters and declare yourself the winner.

[quote="amazingandre"]Do me a favor and never quote me again[/quote]
amazingandre

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jargin wrote:
That wasnt an attack. It was a question. Again: Do you really honestly think this is a competition?

It means you are trying to stand on top of other posters and declare yourself the winner.

Its like talking to a brick wall.....Im a competitor and when my team loses I stay there and compete with them, I bleed for them and endure emotional stress with them. You would rather quit and run from the heart ache, you're soft
jargin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
jargin wrote:

Its like talking to a brick wall.....Im a competitor and when my team loses I stay there and compete with them, I bleed for them and endure emotional stress with them. You would rather quit and run from the heart ache, you're soft
When a team is mathematically eliminated from the playoffs their season is essentially over and it is the right of any person, or any fan to root for another team that is actually in the playoffs competing for the title. What is not allowed is calling someone a quitter, calling someone soft and questioning the integrity or the so called social respect or standing that a fan has within the fan community. It shows by you attacking me in this way that you feel you are a superior fan to me, a fan who makes me look bad. When in reality if you looked at the situation rationally you would see that I am no different than ET or MSE or Lork and at times I have taken football so seriously that it has caused me to feel physically sick and truly depressed. However you chose not to see me as a person but rather a quitter who is less than a person.

Im not a moderator but I feel compelled to tell you to respect your fellow posters like me and take jokes a little bit better. Football is not life or death and being a fan is not a competition.

[quote="amazingandre"]Do me a favor and never quote me again[/quote]
EliteTexan80

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LORK 88 wrote:
ET80's has said it twice now, both of yall need to back off with the attacks.

- Lork

Seeing that both of you just chose to ignore the multiple times we told you to cut it out and keep it to football, I am issuing WARNINGS to both of you.

I would highly suggest you two learn to ignore each other as we proceed.

- ET

vike daddy wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
I wanna be a mod.

vastly over rated.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: