Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Prospect Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 59, 60, 61  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35669
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Thoughts on Millner?


Good build, smooth hips and cuts, adjusts well, and will play the run.
Doesn't have the elite speed, plays aggressive and will jump the route [wrongly at times], still raw - only one fully season as a starter.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 46783
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Thoughts on Millner?


Good build, smooth hips and cuts, adjusts well, and will play the run.
Doesn't have the elite speed, plays aggressive and will jump the route [wrongly at times], still raw - only one fully season as a starter.
Guy worth looking at if we traded down with the Cards/Bills/Jets?
_________________

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35669
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Thoughts on Millner?


Good build, smooth hips and cuts, adjusts well, and will play the run.
Doesn't have the elite speed, plays aggressive and will jump the route [wrongly at times], still raw - only one fully season as a starter.
Guy worth looking at if we traded down with the Cards/Bills/Jets?


I don't think hes better then Xavier Rhodes, who would fit Gus' aggressive press mold in corners..so no...I'd still take the DE/DT
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Louisianajagfan


Joined: 26 Dec 2007
Posts: 256
Location: Opelousas,Louisiana
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quinton Patton WR from my alma mater LA Tech!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20806
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to draft Marcus Lattimore. He'll probably be available later on and would be worth the risk.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II

Nobody cares about Big Brother III...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 84166
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
I'd love to draft Marcus Lattimore. He'll probably be available later on and would be worth the risk.


I would be worried about him even without the injury though, he has alot of wear on those tires
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 46783
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Thoughts on Millner?


Good build, smooth hips and cuts, adjusts well, and will play the run.
Doesn't have the elite speed, plays aggressive and will jump the route [wrongly at times], still raw - only one fully season as a starter.
Guy worth looking at if we traded down with the Cards/Bills/Jets?


I don't think hes better then Xavier Rhodes, who would fit Gus' aggressive press mold in corners..so no...I'd still take the DE/DT
That's a guy I hope falls to us in the second.

One of Star/Moore/Jones/Werner
Rhodes
Dysert
OL
Lattimore

Perfect draft scenario?
_________________

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tugboat


Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 3643
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching the Senior Bowl practices...

Marquise Goodwin, Texas WR. I'm intrigued. As a slot guy with serious wheels between Shorts III and Blackmon? Deep threat taking the tops off defences and working out of the slot...Seems like a huge fit to me. Especially if we can manage to grab him in the mid-later rounds. Would really fill out our receiving corps nicely.

I'm thinking like...developmental (poor man's) Mike Wallace type?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FREDDY T


Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 5345
Location: NY
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Thoughts on Millner?


Good build, smooth hips and cuts, adjusts well, and will play the run.
Doesn't have the elite speed, plays aggressive and will jump the route [wrongly at times], still raw - only one fully season as a starter.
Guy worth looking at if we traded down with the Cards/Bills/Jets?


I don't think hes better then Xavier Rhodes, who would fit Gus' aggressive press mold in corners..so no...I'd still take the DE/DT
That's a guy I hope falls to us in the second.

One of Star/Moore/Jones/Werner
Rhodes
Dysert
OL
Lattimore

Perfect draft scenario?


matt scott over dysert any day of the week.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mr. V


Joined: 07 Sep 2011
Posts: 2697
Location: Atlanta
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my friends constantly gets on me for saying that Geno Smith is better than Matt Barkley. I just don't know how to respond because he is so stubborn and won't listen to anything I say. I guess I'm just going to laugh now.
_________________

Thank you daboyle250 for the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FREDDY T


Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 5345
Location: NY
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. V wrote:
One of my friends constantly gets on me for saying that Geno Smith is better than Matt Barkley. I just don't know how to respond because he is so stubborn and won't listen to anything I say. I guess I'm just going to laugh now.


Barkley > Smith
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 22377
Location: Daboyle on the sig/ JMG on the avy
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FREDDY T wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Thoughts on Millner?


Good build, smooth hips and cuts, adjusts well, and will play the run.
Doesn't have the elite speed, plays aggressive and will jump the route [wrongly at times], still raw - only one fully season as a starter.
Guy worth looking at if we traded down with the Cards/Bills/Jets?


I don't think hes better then Xavier Rhodes, who would fit Gus' aggressive press mold in corners..so no...I'd still take the DE/DT
That's a guy I hope falls to us in the second.

One of Star/Moore/Jones/Werner
Rhodes
Dysert
OL
Lattimore

Perfect draft scenario?


matt scott over dysert any day of the week.

Laughing No
_________________

I hate the Jaguars
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mr. V


Joined: 07 Sep 2011
Posts: 2697
Location: Atlanta
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FREDDY T wrote:
Mr. V wrote:
One of my friends constantly gets on me for saying that Geno Smith is better than Matt Barkley. I just don't know how to respond because he is so stubborn and won't listen to anything I say. I guess I'm just going to laugh now.


Barkley > Smith


Nope
_________________

Thank you daboyle250 for the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 22377
Location: Daboyle on the sig/ JMG on the avy
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FREDDY T wrote:
Mr. V wrote:
One of my friends constantly gets on me for saying that Geno Smith is better than Matt Barkley. I just don't know how to respond because he is so stubborn and won't listen to anything I say. I guess I'm just going to laugh now.


Barkley > Smith

Not sure if serious
_________________

I hate the Jaguars
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FREDDY T


Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 5345
Location: NY
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaguarfan wrote:
FREDDY T wrote:
Mr. V wrote:
One of my friends constantly gets on me for saying that Geno Smith is better than Matt Barkley. I just don't know how to respond because he is so stubborn and won't listen to anything I say. I guess I'm just going to laugh now.


Barkley > Smith

Not sure if serious


absolutely serious.

You want a poor mans blaine gabbert? take geno smith.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 59, 60, 61  Next
Page 24 of 61

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group