Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Prospect Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FREDDY T wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
FREDDY T wrote:
Mr. V wrote:
One of my friends constantly gets on me for saying that Geno Smith is better than Matt Barkley. I just don't know how to respond because he is so stubborn and won't listen to anything I say. I guess I'm just going to laugh now.

Barkley > Smith

Not sure if serious

absolutely serious.

You want a poor mans blaine gabbert? take geno smith.

I guess you want a very poor mans Matt Cassel.

#JDI
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Via Rotoworld via Tony Pauline:

Quote:
Dee Milliner of Alabama, Desmond Trufant of Washington, Xavier Rhodes of Florida State, Johnthan Banks of Mississippi State, Blidi Wreh-Wilson of UConn, Jamar Taylor of Boise State and Darius Slay of Mississippi State are the seven. Pauline adds there was limited mention of Logan Ryan, and teams worry about San Diego State's Leon McFadden's height. Apparently teams also have concerns over Jordan Poyer's speed.

Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:

Quote:
Dee Milliner of Alabama, Desmond Trufant of Washington, Xavier Rhodes of Florida State, Johnthan Banks of Mississippi State, Blidi Wreh-Wilson of UConn, Jamar Taylor of Boise State and Darius Slay of Mississippi State are the seven. Pauline adds there was limited mention of Logan Ryan, and teams worry about San Diego State's Leon McFadden's height. Apparently teams also have concerns over Jordan Poyer's speed.

The 7 what? Best? I was never impressed with Slay.

#JDI
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:

Quote:

Best. I like Slay, but I think him being top 7 ahead of Ryan, McFadden, Poyer, and Davis is really odd. I'm high on the other guys they mentioned though.

Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:

Quote:

Best. I like Slay, but I think him being top 7 ahead of Ryan, McFadden, Poyer, and Davis is really odd. I'm high on the other guys they mentioned though.

I am down on Milliner and Banks as a whole, but really like BWW, Ryan, Rhodes, and Taylor...hell I've liked BW Webb for over a year, and it took a great senior bowl week for those on the site to stop calling him a project...hes a better, more NFL ready Derek Cox.

#JDI
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:

Quote:

I am down on Milliner and Banks as a whole, but really like BWW, Ryan, Rhodes, and Taylor...hell I've liked BW Webb for over a year, and it took a great senior bowl week for those on the site to stop calling him a project...hes a better, more NFL ready Derek Cox.

I like Webb, but I don't know if I'd go that far.

I agree with that though. I like Rhodes more than Dee Mill and Banks.

Tugboat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:

Quote:

really?

Care to share some deets?

Banks seems like a real natural player to me, and while i've never been wow'd by Milliner...he looks like a sold CB to me.
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tugboat wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:

Quote:

really?

Care to share some deets?

Banks seems like a real natural player to me, and while i've never been wow'd by Milliner...he looks like a sold CB to me.

I like all three, but I think Rhodes, especially in Bradley's scheme, could essentially be like Richard Sherman (who is essentially a taller, better, more consistent version of Cortland Finnegan who is also really good). Athletic, physical, big CB who has the potential to be a shutdown cornerback. All three have the height, but Rhodes has height, weight, and still retains speed and athleticism and good hips. As well, value is factored in - would I rather have Dee Milliner top 10 or Xavier Rhodes later in the first or possibly even at #33?

Actually looking at it now, Sherman is taller than all three from the heights I am seeing (6'3 while Banks and Rhodes 6'2 and Milliner 6'1 - all tall, but his weight is almost the same as Milliner. Banks is 185, Sherman and Milliner a smidge under 200, and Rhodes at 215).

Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heads up: Senior Bowl in half an hour.

Jaguarfan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most excited to watch Glennon and Dysert.
Doesn't seem like Glennon will be available in round 2, but a nice showing from Dysert would make me okay with taking him at 33.
But hey, Russell Wilson was bad in the senior bowl, so this doesn't necessarily prove anything.

I hate the Jaguars
iPwn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These QBs look so unimpressive.

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
Jaguarfan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I WANT NONE OF THEM

I hate the Jaguars
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope this doesnt mean KC will take Geno Sad

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:

They'll take Tyler Wilson

Thank you daboyle250 for the sig.
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. V wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:

They'll take Tyler Wilson

Let em! I want Geno

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 59, 60, 61  Next
Page 25 of 61

Jump to: