Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Prospect Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 59, 60, 61  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 33458
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Bad meets Evil wrote:
Tavon Austin. Must be in teal next year.....that is all.


who? what? specifics would be nice

and you picking in the survivor pickem league...


Stronger, faster, more NFL ready version on Randall Cobb
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bad meets Evil


Joined: 23 Sep 2011
Posts: 1637
Location: Duval
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Bad meets Evil wrote:
Tavon Austin. Must be in teal next year.....that is all.


who? what? specifics would be nice

and you picking in the survivor pickem league...


Stronger, faster, more NFL ready version on Randall Cobb


Pretty much, what round to have him in currently? I figured late second early third right now?
_________________

Credit to IPwn for da sig
Adopt a Jag
Johnathan Cyprien - 41 tackles, 3 FF, 1 sack
Mike Brown - 5 receptions, 63 yards
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 33458
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad meets Evil wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Bad meets Evil wrote:
Tavon Austin. Must be in teal next year.....that is all.


who? what? specifics would be nice

and you picking in the survivor pickem league...


Stronger, faster, more NFL ready version on Randall Cobb


Pretty much, what round to have him in currently? I figured late second early third right now?


Graded as a Second, and I don't think he will move up...I don't see the ceiling to get him to the First.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 33458
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a feeling our pick, no matter where we are picking will be either Barrett Jones (OL Alabama) or Dee Milliner (CB Alabama).
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
McMorrow_922


Joined: 21 Dec 2011
Posts: 2532
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deep Miliner is a lockdown stud.
_________________


Adopt a JAGUAR

Laurent Robinson-

Marcedes Lewis-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
DjBuddaH


Joined: 03 Feb 2006
Posts: 7969
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Got a feeling our pick, no matter where we are picking will be either Barrett Jones (OL Alabama) or Dee Milliner (CB Alabama).


WANT
_________________

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=7978242#7978242
Esteban wrote:
If people would listen to my advice I would give it but until then I wont
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 80349
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DjBuddaH wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Got a feeling our pick, no matter where we are picking will be either Barrett Jones (OL Alabama) or Dee Milliner (CB Alabama).


WANT


Agreed!!!

I dont know alot of prospects right now, but he is definitely one I've wanted since last year
_________________


Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo


Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 33458
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a buddy that goes to James Maddison, says Jaguars specifically have been down more than once to look at Guard Earl Watford (6'3 290)...says he plays similar to a Amini Silotulu and William Rackley, but is more polished and meaner. (but is a class act)
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 80349
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Got a buddy that goes to James Maddison, says Jaguars specifically have been down more than once to look at Guard Earl Watford (6'3 290)...says he plays similar to a Amini Silotulu and William Rackley, but is more polished and meaner. (but is a class act)


what really? I live like 2 hours from JMU and my best friend goes there
_________________


Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo


Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
corry


Joined: 15 Jan 2008
Posts: 2756
Location: Orlando, FL
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Got a buddy that goes to James Maddison, says Jaguars specifically have been down more than once to look at Guard Earl Watford (6'3 290)...says he plays similar to a Amini Silotulu and William Rackley, but is more polished and meaner. (but is a class act)


what really? I live like 2 hours from JMU and my best friend goes there


I don't go to JMU
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
corry


Joined: 15 Jan 2008
Posts: 2756
Location: Orlando, FL
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
DjBuddaH wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Got a feeling our pick, no matter where we are picking will be either Barrett Jones (OL Alabama) or Dee Milliner (CB Alabama).


WANT


Agreed!!!

I dont know alot of prospects right now, but he is definitely one I've wanted since last year


Give me Chance Warmack, ESPN has him ranked #2 overall.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
sadjag


Joined: 02 Mar 2012
Posts: 1068
Location: jax
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Bad meets Evil wrote:
Tavon Austin. Must be in teal next year.....that is all.


who? what? specifics would be nice

and you picking in the survivor pickem league...


Stronger, faster, more NFL ready version on Randall Cobb
Go back and watch last years orange bowl JC Tavon owned that game, he reminds me of Percy Harvin.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 80349
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

corry wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Got a buddy that goes to James Maddison, says Jaguars specifically have been down more than once to look at Guard Earl Watford (6'3 290)...says he plays similar to a Amini Silotulu and William Rackley, but is more polished and meaner. (but is a class act)


what really? I live like 2 hours from JMU and my best friend goes there


I don't go to JMU


Laughing u right corry
_________________


Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo


Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tugboat


Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 2831
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Got a feeling our pick, no matter where we are picking will be either Barrett Jones (OL Alabama) or Dee Milliner (CB Alabama).


I like Barrett Jones quite a bit, but if we're picking as high as it looks like we might be, i'm not sure i see the value there. The versatility is great, but with a fairly high pick, at this point, i'd prefer to go with a more dedicated OT prospect. Probably one of the Aggies guys, Matthews or Joeckel.

Second round i'd be beyond ecstatic with Barrett Jones, but i don't see that being at all realistic. Someone will grab him before that.

Milliner wouldn't be a bad pick though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tugboat


Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 2831
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In other news, what do you lot think about Baccari Rambo?


Will his prior 'indiscretions' wipe him off our board entirely? The guy seems to have serious gamebreaking talent...hard to ignore. I'd love to have him even though safety is far from one of our biggest needs right now. But adding a guy like that could be a difference maker...and with where he's been projected to go in the draft lately...


thoughts?

edit* also, his name is super cool.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 59, 60, 61  Next
Page 8 of 61

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group